Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
So i dont know if in the moment of typing this. This has been fixed but

The mod works now but the variables of love, lust, add and subtract aren't not applied anymore.
So i feel that 10 steps was taken but 5 steps was taken backwards. Worked on the mod and fixed it but
Removed some features.

I use these mods you make since i rather get everything in 1 playthrough if it has to many paths. So I am grateful for them, but in normal fashion there is always something that pokes people.

Mine just happen to be the removal of that feature other then that i have none. You post your work and they work and if they don't you fix them as fast as you can. So i can't bitch or moan about something i myself have no knowledge about or how it works.

I just hope next update the add and subtract feature returns so i can just play everything in one stroke. Other then that issue in my part( don't know about others) I am grateful for these mods.

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
They have changed the love and lust adjustments. Click on the relationship icon heart at the top right of the screen. Then click on their image. Then click on the achievements at the top middle of the screen in yellow font. That opens the screen where you can use the plus and minus for the love and lust stats. Cassandra, Daphne, and Haley can not be adjusted and have no adjustments. I assume when you get to a certain point in the game the plus and minus will activate for these characters for their traits. I used the Witchers patch and was able to get past the 8.5 I have not finished yet to see if it works. And all of my gallery is unlocked. I hope this helps.

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
So i dont know if in the moment of typing this. This has been fixed but

The mod works now but the variables of love, lust, add and subtract aren't not applied anymore.
So i feel that 10 steps was taken but 5 steps was taken backwards. Worked on the mod and fixed it but
Removed some features.

I use these mods you make since i rather get everything in 1 playthrough if it has to many paths. So I am grateful for them, but in normal fashion there is always something that pokes people.

Mine just happen to be the removal of that feature other then that i have none. You post your work and they work and if they don't you fix them as fast as you can. So i can't bitch or moan about something i myself have no knowledge about or how it works.

I just hope next update the add and subtract feature returns so i can just play everything in one stroke. Other then that issue in my part( don't know about others) I am grateful for these mods.
Check out my post

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
My saves won't work.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\uTorrent\MyPleasure-0.9-Elite-English-Only-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\uTorrent\MyPleasure-0.9-Elite-English-Only-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\uTorrent\MyPleasure-0.9-Elite-English-Only-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\uTorrent\MyPleasure-0.9-Elite-English-Only-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\uTorrent\MyPleasure-0.9-Elite-English-Only-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\uTorrent\MyPleasure-0.9-Elite-English-Only-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\uTorrent\MyPleasure-0.9-Elite-English-Only-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "D:\uTorrent\MyPleasure-0.9-Elite-English-Only-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "D:\uTorrent\MyPleasure-0.9-Elite-English-Only-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\uTorrent\MyPleasure-0.9-Elite-English-Only-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\uTorrent\MyPleasure-0.9-Elite-English-Only-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "D:\uTorrent\MyPleasure-0.9-Elite-English-Only-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\uTorrent\MyPleasure-0.9-Elite-English-Only-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\uTorrent\MyPleasure-0.9-Elite-English-Only-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\uTorrent\MyPleasure-0.9-Elite-English-Only-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "D:\uTorrent\MyPleasure-0.9-Elite-English-Only-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "D:\uTorrent\MyPleasure-0.9-Elite-English-Only-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "D:\uTorrent\MyPleasure-0.9-Elite-English-Only-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Pleasure 0.9-Elite-English-Only
Sat Dec 19 03:58:35 2020

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My Android port of My Pleasure 0.9.0with Scrappy's walkthrough and gallery mod

Oh and incest is in too.
The more usual settings screen is found under Options, Other Settings from main menu.
Gallery is accessible now also from quickmenu
Updated my compressed unofficial port to 0.9 elite.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Hey Scrappy mind explaining me out of love and lust path what are the best paths for every girl. It will truly be helpful and thanks in advance

MiraiYandere

Dec 8, 2017
They have changed the love and lust adjustments. Click on the relationship icon heart at the top right of the screen. Then click on their image. Then click on the achievements at the top middle of the screen in yellow font. That opens the screen where you can use the plus and minus for the love and lust stats. Cassandra, Daphne, and Haley can not be adjusted and have no adjustments. I assume when you get to a certain point in the game the plus and minus will activate for these characters for their traits. I used the Witchers patch and was able to get past the 8.5 I have not finished yet to see if it works. And all of my gallery is unlocked. I hope this helps.
I am starting the game a new, any idea when the achievement button spawns because I haven't seen it yet

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
I am starting the game a new, any idea when the achievement button spawns because I haven't seen it yet
I did not start a new game after they changed the mod I continued with my save. I would think you would have to progress with the character and get a love or lust point or a point in the story to open the achievement button

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Updated for 0.9.5
  • 3 scenes added to gallery
  • Fixed crash in one of the dialogue options
just wondering, you are adding them as they come right? so gallery furthest right will be the latest and I will not find a new scene on page 1 or 2?

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
just wondering, you are adding them as they come right? so gallery furthest right will be the latest and I will not find a new scene on page 1 or 2?
Yes the latest ones are on the last page. Might change it into just 1 page since it might get annoying flipping through so many pages

Reactions: Belnick
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes