Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
I think this patch causing crash during dinner with Dapth when Julie goes to the bathroom.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I think this patch causing crash during dinner with Dapth when Julie goes to the bathroom.
i fixed the problem.
just overwrite it with the new file, but first rename the file from 723359_05.rpy to 05.rpy

Reactions: WINTEX

sen.san

Jun 30, 2020
There is a bug in this MOD. File: 03.rpy Line: 564. $ day03_juliacupid = False not $ day03_juliac7upid = False

Reactions: syh653

TheToastyy

Mar 25, 2019
Really, 2 hours after release?!
I'm sure Scrappy has this game on his list and don't need to be informed in such short time.
I prefer a working mod in days over a rushed mod who breaks the game and people can complain about.
Dw I wasn't asking for the update straight away was just notifying is all (y)

Reactions: MSNlover95

LeLeon

Aug 9, 2019
Don't worry bro there is nothing wrong in politely requesting the mod but some people are like that they will get triggered with anything .
Active community modders don't need that "update pls" in this short amount of time. It's okay to request a mod after some days imo, but 2 hours are not necessary. Even modders need sleep and won't be online 24/7 in this board.
And by the way.. i don't get triggered by "anything" You don't know me.
I just think, how a modder with so many active mods might feel at some point, if everyone is demanding/asking for his time. I modded myself for other games and constant demands can be felt ungrateful.

The mod was updated, it already was on his todo. I bet, some game devs inform modders, that a new version is coming. That's what i experienced myself.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes