• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Guessing this is not compatible with the Incest Patch since they both use some of the same files. And the one you previously had I keep getting this error.

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label after_load is defined twice, at
File "game/1replay.rpy", line 451 and
File "game/ipatch.rpy", line 29.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Thu Sep 03 18:38:34 2020

Tried to fix it myself but then i get a parsing error. Obviously did something wrong. LOL.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Guessing this is not compatible with the Incest Patch since they both use some of the same files. And the one you previously had I keep getting this error.

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label after_load is defined twice, at
File "game/1replay.rpy", line 451 and
File "game/ipatch.rpy", line 29.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Thu Sep 03 18:38:34 2020

Tried to fix it myself but then i get a parsing error. Obviously did something wrong. LOL.
Worked for me I think, used the scrappy mod & used

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
hey, just a question here. I'd like to have the Gallery but don't the walkthrough part. Is it possible to just install the Gallery? I so, which files do I need to put in the game folder for that? help would be appreciated.

Found out on my own. Was fairly easy to find out, to be honest. Looks really good just kinda sucks that all scenes are viewable from the beginning. I like it to play them free.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes