My posts appear to be invisible...?

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
EDIT: Thead may be marked as/moved to solved, thanks to users below for their responses given.

I made a few posts in an existing thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-expanded-mod.14865/page-127 (pages 127-128)

The first post was confirming the existence of an issue another user was having (because I ran into the same issue and was looking for info on it), alongside stating that i would take a look at the code if someone suggested a decompiler for the game's software (renpy). I also made sure to include version information so that, in the event that we were using different versions and were having the same problem, this could be used to troubleshoot the issue in question.

The second post was after I'd taken a look for a decompiler myself (no suggestions offered), used it, and found what was causing the problem that I and the other user, appeared to have.
I went ahead and posted the exact lines of code and where to find them, explaining that 3 specific lines of code were missing from one of the game versions currently uploaded.

After this, discussion of the issue has continued and no one has batted an eye at my dissection of the issue...
I posted one more time, this time quoting their posts, in the hopes that it pings them or something, as well as my own, and explained that I believed to have already found the root cause of the issue... yet again, they've continued as if I my posts don't exist, even though I asked if my posts were invisible as well, so...

If anyone could shed light into this, I'd appreciate it,.
I'm gonna reply to this post just in case the OP is visible but my replies are not.

Last edited:

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
(Feel free to ping/quote this back to me so I can know it's visible)
Posts are visible for me. Only ways I know of posts being invisible is if you change page and then go back to the page in browser with the arrow or sometimes needing approved from moderation I believe

Reactions: CSXE

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I see your post quiet fine. But I think the "error" is an good old PEBCAK (problem exists between chair and keyboard).:p
You actually believe user can read few post up or even post on a previous site, before their post. Often someone post here a question that was answered shortly before.:(

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
I made a few posts in an existing thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-expanded-mod.14865/page-127 (pages 127-128

The first post was confirming the existence of an issue another user was having (because I ran into the same issue and was looking for info on it), alongside stating that i would take a look at the code if someone suggested a decompiler for the game's software (renpy). I also made sure to include version information so that, in the event that we were using different versions and were having the same problem, this could be used to troubleshoot the issue in question.

The second post was after I'd taken a look for a decompiler myself (no suggestions offered), used it, and found what was causing the problem that I and the other user, appeared to have.
I went ahead and posted the exact lines of code and where to find them, explaining that 3 specific lines of code were missing from one of the game versions currently uploaded.

After this, discussion of the issue has continued and no one has batted an eye at my dissection of the issue...
I posted one more time, this time quoting their posts, in the hopes that it pings them or something, as well as my own, and explained that I believed to have already found the root cause of the issue... yet again, they've continued as if I my posts don't exist, even though I asked if my posts were invisible as well, so...

If anyone could shed light into this, I'd appreciate it,.
I'm gonna reply to this post just in case the OP is visible but my replies are not.
They look fine to me https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-expanded-mod.14865/post-3563187 https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-expanded-mod.14865/post-3565740 https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-expanded-mod.14865/post-3577210

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
Posts are visible for me.
I see your post quiet fine.
They look fine to me
Thank you very much for the confirmations.
This thread can be marked as/moved to solved.

You actually believe user can read few post up or even post on a previous site, before their post.
I only believe this in terms of troubleshooting, because understanding is a more significant part of that process than it is in other forms of discussion.
Only ways I know of posts being invisible is if ... or sometimes needing approved from moderation I believe
Hm, if there is a new user restriction, than this might be the case, though I didn't see any obvious indication of this...

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
Hm, if there is a new user restriction, than this might be the case, though I didn't see any obvious indication of this...
If you put a link before 3 posts I know is one of the things which is listed on the rules but idk if you did a link

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
If you put a link before 3 posts I know is one of the things which is listed on the rules but idk if you did a link
I have not used any link so far, other than the opening post in this thread of course (post 4), so I guess I avoided that case.