Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

ryai

Oct 27, 2018
You need to go to the courtyard are of the school (where you first ran into Kitty) there should be an option to "Visit the Brotherhood" or something along those lines.
The courtyard doesn't show up the option to visit the brotherhood

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
Alright, I found a better unpacker and took a look, and if I'm not mistaken, I think I found the issue...
In the quarantine version's script_Locations.rpy, where the locations list is generated, I found the code (line 57) "Brotherhood" if "met" in newgirl["Mystique"].History and not IsGirlInParty():, which is followed by $ renpy.pop_call() and then jump Brotherhood_Entry .
These lines of code are missing from 0.984h_1 version (Also, in my few attempts to transfer saves between versions, I was unsuccessful). As an extra note, the file in the non-quarantine version is actually 7 lines shorter than the quarantine version, so there may be a number of other things missing from this and other files as well *shrug*

That said, I've not yet looked into repacking these files, and even if I did, it would take an age to upload at my speed, so someone else will have to fix and reupload.

Reactions: idontwantone

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Thanks for this awesome mod, guys. I really enjoyed this ;):PogChamp:

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
Hey, anyone know how to get Xavier to stop messing with me and Kitty? So far I can do with Emma and Rogue, but I'm not sure what can I do with Kitty to change his mind.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
The courtyard doesn't show up the option to visit the brotherhood
When I say courtyard, I refer to the central area with quick travel turned off. Brotherhood should be between the showers and the pool options. (Just verified this myself as well)

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Are you using latest version? Do you have any girl on your party?
That's what I'm wondering. If you already met Mystique the option will be unlocked so you can go to the Brotherhood. Unless you fiddled with some settings and accidentally locked the Brotherhood. I have the latest version and I get the option to show up every time.

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*AHEM*
I believe I already identified the problem in question, as I decompiled and compared the code of both versions, and made note of exactly what file and what lines are at fault...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, are my posts invisible or...? :[

Reactions: idontwantone

Deadman64

Mar 8, 2018
how do I get to mystique and the brotherhood. I have the latest patch in but I don't know where to go or what to do to find them.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes