Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Don't feel like pinging every contributor so i'll just hope one knows the answer. What the string of code that allows to click and drag the stat bar and avoid the atrocious daily grind on the base game?

View attachment 666854
I found this file, this used to work before Oni decided to rework the code. So 0.984h and previous, someone will probably be able to modify it to use it on the newer builds.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
How do I get Mystique?
Just keep on playing, early on (like 2 weeks or so in?) you'll get a visit from her at night, then you can visit her at the brotherhood.

I got the version 0.990. Does the patch only works with 0.984?
The mod only works on the version provided with the mod download, not any newer version from the base game - so just download and play. The only thing possible to apply are updates provided on the first page of the mod thread.

Bullitman2

May 26, 2017
Has Kitty's plan Kappa been changed? I can't seem to get the photo with Charles and Mystique. Searched the room several times now, I always get a message along the lines "Nothing here at the moment. Maybe later?" when I search the drawer. Do I have to romance Mystique before the photo appears? Am I missing something else?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Just keep on playing, early on (like 2 weeks or so in?) you'll get a visit from her at night, then you can visit her at the brotherhood.

The mod only works on the version provided with the mod download, not any newer version from the base game - so just download and play. The only thing possible to apply are updates provided on the first page of the mod thread.
I've gone up to day 60 without seeing her. Does the quarantine edition remove her?

Su©ker

May 28, 2019
I'm waiting for Lisarepacks to get wind of this and port the updated mod
Bro can u provide a link of this mod,so that I can take a look of this update and last can u tell me the full release date of this mod,plz reply bro

Last edited:

Jhann

Apr 13, 2018
By chance someone managed to apply the patch to an Android application of the new version, I have tried several times and I am not getting it

GumGumShuriken

May 25, 2020
How do I get tan-lines on Emma? I got them with Laura I took her to the pool she put on her sleep-ware then selected sunbathe and it worked, but when I bought Emma a swim suit and did the same thing told her to keep on everything then she takes out an umbrella. Is there an option I'm not seeing that takes the umbrella away?

Also how come Laura doesn't have a room? nor an option to buy her stuff after 1 encounter I cannot find her.

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
I've gone up to day 60 without seeing her. Does the quarantine edition remove her?
dude I got Mystique on Day 6 (if i recalled correctly). I did start a new fresh save, so I'm not sure is that the point where your experience is different than mine. Quarantine only enables the mask (again, I think. I do not where to look at the code) so I dont think it affect Mystique appearing.

Currently exploring with the different characters in Xavier's study.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
I can change the MC stats? If yes, where?
The MC doesn't have direct stats that influence the gameplay much.
You can change the stats of the girls by clicking and dragging their respective bars. If you click the backpack, what you can add is levels to you as well as money.
The levels you gain you can just simply spend in Your room -> Special Options -> leveling menu -> level yourself

That should cover everything stats related I can think of.

ryai

Oct 27, 2018
mystique came into my room at night and she gave me a address to come to but i can't leave the school need help

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
mystique came into my room at night and she gave me a address to come to but i can't leave the school need help
You need to go to the courtyard are of the school (where you first ran into Kitty) there should be an option to "Visit the Brotherhood" or something along those lines.

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
You need to go to the courtyard are of the school (where you first ran into Kitty) there should be an option to "Visit the Brotherhood" or something along those lines.
I've the same as ryai, after having seen the scene they mentioned, the option you describe does not appear in the courtyard (University Square, assumedly), or any other location I checked at various times for that matter.
Version 0.984h_1, have not checked the Quarantine version. though I've tested all dialogue options in that scene, and checked with travel mode on and off, no new location.

Unless there are other requirements, I assume it's just a flag not being set, and I'd check the code myself, but apparently I can't open the archive in the way I normally do, and I otherwise only have an image unpacker on hand... So, If someone can point me towards a functional method to browse and edit or decompile the code, I'll take a look.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes