• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

L0stTh0

Dec 14, 2018
Hello, love the mod. I encountered a bug when I was having sex with emma, I clicked 'Keep going' and all of a sudden Kitty was there, fully clothed in missionary, asking what I wanted her to remove. At first I thought it was an event where she just drops in on you, but since there wasn't a prompt and Emma kicked us out of her room, I'm leaning towards the bug notion

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
The game can open fine normally, but whenever I bring in the modded archive, I keep getting an error (attached below), which doesn't happen when I return the original version. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or am I just unfortunate enough to be getting stuck? View attachment 645279
You're probably not following the installation instructions, you need the base mod and the patch

Hello, love the mod. I encountered a bug when I was having sex with emma, I clicked 'Keep going' and all of a sudden Kitty was there, fully clothed in missionary, asking what I wanted her to remove. At first I thought it was an event where she just drops in on you, but since there wasn't a prompt and Emma kicked us out of her room, I'm leaning towards the bug notion
Emma was in which pose? I'll try to investigate that bug.

L0stTh0

Dec 14, 2018
You're probably not following the installation instructions, you need the base mod and the patch

Emma was in which pose? I'll try to investigate that bug.

I got it to happen twice, the first instance was during an Emma event where she confesses her love to you and you have sex in her room, so she's in a "missionary-esque" pose that I think is supposed to be cowgirl, because it doesn't look like the standard missionary pose. The second time I believe was actually missionary. Both times when the bug occured sex had already been initiated, and scrolling back and going through again just repeats it. I can 'disengage' from Kitty and resume with Emma and Kitty will just stand in the background
EDIT: I did have cheats activated through the console commands
EDIT2: Happened again, this time in the shower, halfway through 'midday', vaginal missionary, Kitty was in a different outfit. Seems to be overlapped, because upon disengaging from Kitty, I'm already 'engaged' back with Emma as if Kitty had never shown up; I don't have to click anything, just back to 'mid-coitus', upon getting Emma to orgasm, Kitty disappears

Last edited:

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
I got it to happen twice, the first instance was during an Emma event where she confesses her love to you and you have sex in her room, so she's in a "missionary-esque" pose that I think is supposed to be cowgirl, because it doesn't look like the standard missionary pose. The second time I believe was actually missionary. Both times when the bug occured sex had already been initiated, and scrolling back and going through again just repeats it. I can 'disengage' from Kitty and resume with Emma and Kitty will just stand in the background
EDIT: I did have cheats activated through the console commands
EDIT2: Happened again, this time in the shower, halfway through 'midday', vaginal missionary, Kitty was in a different outfit. Seems to be overlapped, because upon disengaging from Kitty, I'm already 'engaged' back with Emma as if Kitty had never shown up; I don't have to click anything, just back to 'mid-coitus', upon getting Emma to orgasm, Kitty disappears
Thanks, gonna test it out

How do i get the harness outfit for rogue ?
Wardrobe -> Modded Outfits -> Let's talk about your underwear -> Tops and bras

datboi66

May 20, 2017
Laura’s state box Icon isn’t showing up
and she seems to be removed from the cheats though that could just be me combining folders wrong?

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
[QUOTE = "Grigori_127, message: 902769, membre: 1055907"]

[/DIVULGACHER]

Ancienne version 0.978e AIO (plus prise en charge)
[Divulgacher]
Victoir

[/CITATION]
PL add more girl

mouseyboy09

May 11, 2020
can anyone help me out with merging the two files i just don't really understand it i absolutely love this game and would like to try this mod I've read how to do it but if someone could take a screenshots of each step would help me a lot anyways any help would be much appreciated thanks in advance

Xidnet

Mar 18, 2019
can anyone help me out with merging the two files i just don't really understand it i absolutely love this game and would like to try this mod I've read how to do it but if someone could take a screenshots of each step would help me a lot anyways any help would be much appreciated thanks in advance
you need to have the 0.984h mod version --> then go to the "game" folder ---> download the newest archive file and replace the old one

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes