NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
I am very mixed on this game cause it's different to a degree but i am not sure i like the free roaming aspect of it ( going around the house ) and all. The rest of the game is very solid and promising but i do have one other issue and bigger then the other issue and that is the MC.

This MC does not feel real to me i mean his attitude towards women does not feel real i mean i get maybe not wanting to date but he is a man and most straight men want to get some action. Even as i say this i will play the updates on this and see where it goes but early review ( unofficial ) 3.5 out of 5
That means that the character is becoming rebellious, maybe you should review the MC file. to solve the problem.

Reactions: 1happyday

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
So, Wendy's dance...

Is it just weird animation or will this game be getting the Futa/Trans tag? (Kinda hoping for the latter).

• Haha
Reactions: EthanHunt95

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Nissan Skyline!!!1111 I'm sold. Gimme more :D

Edit: Aaaand i got to the free roaming part wich made me go: "Oh noes"... It would be great if there were at least shortcuts to the different rooms, like little pictures at the bottom of the screen or something. Right know it feels like navigating a labyrinth wich is extremly annoying :(
(Don't do free roaming just for the heck of it, argh, so frustrating)

Last edited:
Reactions: 黑金不白

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Sorry if this has already been raised but having just found this game I'm not reading the previous pages of posts - Is it just me or does anyone else notice the bulge in the crotch of the "girl" in the 3rd pic? Should there be another tag - futa?? Not accusing - just asking.
So, Wendy's dance...

Is it just weird animation or will this game be getting the Futa/Trans tag? (Kinda hoping for the latter).
I'd say it's just a weird animation. But futa....Uhm...I'll consider that :D

Nissan Skyline!!!1111 I'm sold. Gimme more :D

Edit: Aaaand i got to the free roaming part wich made me go: "Oh noes"... It would be great if there were at least shortcuts to the different rooms, like little pictures at the bottom of the screen or something. Right know it feels like navigating a labyrinth wich is extremly annoying :(
(Don't do free roaming just for the heck of it, argh, so frustrating)
Don't worry, I already planned to make free roams a lot more easier and simple to navigate.

Nice game
I like Rin :love:
Looking forward next update
Keep it up(y)(y)
Thanks.

Why are so many developers working on 2 games at the same time? :ROFLMAO:

This only slows down boths game developments. Well at least Lyk4n didnt make a secondary patreon page for the second game lel
To be honest, Peaceful Life is the game to practice, and learn how to develop a game. I thought I was going to wait for a year to make a new game. However, the plot for the second game came right into my head, and I couldn't wait because I would forget about it eventually, So....

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
To be honest, Peaceful Life is the game to practice, and learn how to develop a game. I thought I was going to wait for a year to make a new game. However, the plot for the second game came right into my head, and I couldn't wait because I would forget about it eventually, So....
Pretty damn good for a practice game. Lets just hope this is as good or better :)

Reactions: Lyk4n

Tomof1

Jan 25, 2018
Lyk4n
Very nice game so far, especially like the mc - no homo... oh and the head pats for Rin!
Should have nice room for some char development and with him not thinking about hoeing all the time he doesn't feel like straight out of a farming simulator.

hoeing.jpg

Hope the game will keep this quality and for now I'll throw you some coins on patreon.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Dude, how I love these Asian-looking characters,
it's a shame to have so few here,
thank you developer for these beautiful models,
Apparently without anything from NTR or Sharing,
thanks for that dev,
don't let yourself be corrupted by these unnecessary things that end any romance.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Like the development so far. Renders are clean, MC's so stoic he comes across like an alien learning about human interaction as he progresses, the whole cast have anime-style overreactions to everything - overall, it's cute. At the moment, haven't been given too much reason to care why he wanted the job, and I'm just waiting for inadvertent sexual encounters to occur. It seems a little funny that all sex scenes on offer have sort of been without his consent. Wonder when he'll start embracing his role as an MC in a sex game.

Only weird part in the backstory was where his foster family apparently loved him, but when they had their own child, not only did they decide to give him up, but they also abandoned him in a slum to really drive the point home. I hope that's an unreliable narrator, because that doesn't sound like any sort of love. Was good for a laugh, though.

Reactions: EZ8lt
Mar 29, 2019
did i miss anthing?
well
i cant remember when she told him what realy happend that night
maybe i s becouse its been a while?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Thank you for the update!

Was a lot better than the previous one. Would like to see more of the MC becoming a bit more human. The T-1000 had more emotion.

Enjoyed the flashback, look forward to more about the MC's backstory.

Reactions: EZ8lt
4.10 star(s) 122 Votes