Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
How do you get the seventh hidden images in the kitchen(episode2)? because by the time I get to it, it ends the roaming and start with Zeke's event. or is it somewhere else, because I couldn't find it any where.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
How do you get the seventh hidden images in the kitchen(episode2)? because by the time I get to it, it ends the roaming and start with Zeke's event. or is it somewhere else, because I couldn't find it any where.
Have you found it? It's right here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
That one is under Rin's bed. There are two hidden images in her room.

By the way, let me use this reply to show all hidden images location for episode 2:
Oh ok, I found it, thanks, I didn't know there were 2 in Rin's room, I thought there's one on each sections. Btw in episode 1, is there a way to get both Sally and Eira points? Because it seems that I have to choose only one of them at the end of episode 1, Like you can't get both?

Reactions: Lyk4n

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Oh ok, I found it, thanks, I didn't know there were 2 in Rin's room, I thought there's one on each sections. Btw in episode 1, is there a way to get both Sally and Eira points? Because it seems that I have to choose only one of them at the end of episode 1, Like you can't get both?
You can make up points by the next chapters, but it's fairly early so you'll have to choose between 2 characters for now.

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
I like Peaceful life as well, but the narration of this story is far more interesting. Maybe that's because I always prefer VN style more than sandbox games. One thing is for sure, I will never miss out on this dev's games. Very few devs can make amazing models with Honey Select.

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
I want more sex scene with Rin and Elaine but this time with female domination please
I personally will like the option of it rather than forcing on the players, because I hate female domination. Moreover this type of MC will seems to have gone through some kind of training when he was little. Such people won't accept getting dominated, so it will go against his character as well. For example during the volleyball match, he was strictly against having to do something against his own will if his team loses, so he played seriously and carried the team.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Games of the Japanese company Illusion are based on the morphology of Asian face and skull. For this reason, it is impossible to change it into a European or Afro model of the face.
Look at the picture of the base model's head imported into Maya.
View attachment 637009
You meant Mongolian( Chinese, Japanese, Korea etcetera). People think that only Mongolians lives in Asia. But Asia has diverse caste of people. You will find different skin and face structures in a same family in almost most of the countries excluding those mentioned countries above.

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Awesome game! Loving the MC, the cool, calm and collected whilst secretly being a total badass personality is fucking dope. I decided to push Elaine away (simply cause I felt like being dominant in that situation, lol, and it felt like it suits the MC's character more) and even though she actually liked it a relationship point isn't added. Will that have a negative affect in the future? Cause on God imo she's one of, if not the hottest chicks currently in the game.

Also, anyone know what I'm missing here? Pretty much the only thing i didn't do was go to the Cafe to meet Sally in the first chapter (met white hair instead). Other than that I dunno what I'm missing.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Awesome game! Loving the MC, the cool, calm and collected whilst secretly being a total badass personality is fucking dope. I decided to push Elaine away (simply cause I felt like being dominant in that situation, lol, and it felt like it suits the MC's character more) and even though she actually liked it a relationship point isn't added. Will that have a negative affect in the future? Cause on God imo she's one of, if not the hottest chicks currently in the game.

Also, anyone know what I'm missing here? Pretty much the only thing i didn't do was go to the Cafe to meet Sally in the first chapter (met white hair instead). Other than that I dunno what I'm missing.
Check the few posts above, I've already posted hidden image locations for episode2 :)

Alcareru

Feb 19, 2018
This seems like a good game and i like that there is a apathic MC as sometimes I want to see how the Dev handles this kind of playthrough. If they let you go on or is it a instant gameover.

4.10 star(s) 122 Votes