Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Nope I chose "Stay quiet". I tried a brand new save as well just now, still locked =/
It seems to unlock when you select gallery from phone, but it's still locked when select gallery from main menu. I found the problem and fixed it. Will upload a bug fixed version next week

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to get 13/13 points with Rin? I finished episode 2 with 10/13, I'm guessing it had to do with pushing her away when we both were drunk, but I don't know.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
No offense, but I serious think you should remake or resize the cover picture and fan sig.
The cover picture and sig are the best way to attract people from latest updates and other threads, it is a important way to promote your game.
For me, the cover picture and sig now are just giving me shoddy feeling, it is not a good first impression to the potential players who may try your game by seeing your cover picture and fig.

Reactions: Lyk4n

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Does anyone know how to get 13/13 points with Rin? I finished episode 2 with 10/13, I'm guessing it had to do with pushing her away when we both were drunk, but I don't know.
You shouldn't have done that. You'll have max points with Rin every time you act nice to her, and have sex.

hegamu

Mar 29, 2020
In Eps 3, what the Anime call, the one about Government school and 100,000 point during Elaine and Isac bedroom scene?

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is Zeke some kind of martial arts expert? I really wasn't expecting that from him I thought it was going to be a case of him getting beat up and the MC picking up the pieces was very surprised with that scene. Also interested to see how it's going to go with this guy Victor? the MC mentions something about blending in I just wonder if it will come to a stage where he becomes more attached to these people he is blending in with that he'll have a dilemma I'm especially worried about some of our actions backfiring fooling around with Elain and lying to Rin about it she believed it for now just hope it doesn't come back up in future updates.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
Is Zeke some kind of martial arts expert? I really wasn't expecting that from him I thought it was going to be a case of him getting beat up and the MC picking up the pieces was very surprised with that scene. Also interested to see how it's going to go with this guy Victor? the MC mentions something about blending in I just wonder if it will come to a stage where he becomes more attached to these people he is blending in with that he'll have a dilemma I'm especially worried about some of our actions backfiring fooling around with Elain and lying to Rin about it she believed it for now just hope it doesn't come back up in future updates.
Why did you lie to Rin? she's said she hates liars so if you did it probably will bite you in the ass and not in the fun way

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Why did you lie to Rin? she's said she hates liars so if you did it probably will bite you in the ass and not in the fun way
Because I'm trying all options here, and I did say I do fear it backfiring on us.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
In Eps 3, what the Anime call, the one about Government school and 100,000 point during Elaine and Isac bedroom scene?
Class room of the elite.

Well, Rin once said that Zeke was a really bad student. That's the hint.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Sadly it only has one season, and doubtful that it will have another. I don't remember it being on Netflix though.

Because I'm trying all options here, and I did say I do fear it backfiring on us.
Telling her the truth has a much better outcome, and not without logic.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Sadly it only has one season, and doubtful that it will have another. I don't remember it being on Netflix though.
Couldn't agree more. I heard that Light novel version is even more fun, but haven't bought it yet since I think I've got no time to read...

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Couldn't agree more. I heard that Light novel version is even more fun, but haven't bought it yet since I think I've got no time to read...
LNs generally have more content than an anime adaptation, it's rare that they do everything. As far as CotE concerned, even the manga had more than the anime. I was planning to read it, but still not sure how further the translations are for it.

4.10 star(s) 122 Votes