"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Real Desire [Ch.2 Ep.4 Full] [Lyk4n] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,92 GB / 1,02 GB - MyRealDesire-Ch.2Ep.4Full-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,89 GB / 0,99 GB - MyRealDesire-Ch.2Ep.4Full-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Upd.: 557 MB / 164 MB - MyRealDesire-Ch.2Ep.4Full-Update-crunched.7z
= ~34,9% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac/Update): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2021
Ill be honest im pretty disappointed how the Dev decided to handle the "Major Choice", by essentially temporarily forcing us on one route regardless. I hate when games add the illusion of a choice only for said content not to be available, i understand it when it comes to sandbox games because its easier to just place a button and put a message saying this content will be available in the future. But for a VN like this, its just irritating. I understand that it may be easier from a writers POV to focus on one route at a time but dont bother adding the choice if you arent going to give us until you finish the other route.

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Am I missing something because after the celebration dinner I get a message and the dang game stops moving forward. I can click on "I should check my message" and it just stays there and a camera shake. Everytime I click it does the same thing. I've tried restarting and same thing. Is this the end of the game for now?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I'll never understand why the fuck Devs of non NTR game add scenes of other people fucking and waste their time. Who asked for it?

Could have used that time to renders scenes with MC.
So what? Let the Dev do what he wants and make his own game , as long as the woman is not an Li or not a potential LI, in other games , Dev tend to add a lot of unnecessary lesbian action too including LI which they thought is cool which is something I don't like but I don't bitch about it

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Like I will never get adding voyeur scenes in a harem game of other people fucking...

Imo it's a waste of renders that could have been used for the mc and his love life and story even if it's optional..

so voyeur tag needed? Like it's a harem, Why even have an option to watch zeke fuck his gf like some tropey peak MC from other VNs? If it was some ntr game I would get it, But last time I checked, it was a harem so why render it? And NO I did not say it was NTR because we all know she is not a LI but just WHY? I don't give a crap about anyone else love life but the MC, so I find shit like that trash and a waste. Feel like it takes content from the main story or scenes with the mc and a LI that it COULD have been used on instead of that. Also to me, It feel out of character for the MC and it was something just to add, Just to add it.

The updates already short, So why waste it on a optional voyeur scene of someone else fucking their girl in a HAREM GAME? Who legit asked for it? Anyone? It already sucks to me personally she was NEVER a LI but it's cool, But you don't have to RUB it in showing her fucking zeke Even if it's optional. He found love, Cool, keep it out of the picture when it comes to what happens in the game and the MC's life.

And yes it's the dev's game and he can do what he wants, But I can also say MY OPINION, and about shit that happens in this game so I am not not trying to hear someone saying that shit.

[/SPOILER]

Last edited:

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Like I will never get adding voyeur scenes in a harem game of other people fucking...

Imo it's a waste of renders that could have been used for the mc and his love life and story even if it's optional..

so voyeur tag needed? Like it's a harem, Why even have an option to watch zeke fuck his gf like some tropey peak MC from other VNs? If it was some ntr game I would get it, But last time I checked, it was a harem so why render it? And NO I did not say it was NTR because we all know she is not a LI but just WHY? I don't give a crap about anyone else love life but the MC, so I find shit like that trash and a waste. Feel like it takes content from the main story or scenes with the mc and a LI that it COULD have been used on instead of that.

The updates already short, So why waste it on a optional voyeur scene of someone else fucking their girl in a HAREM GAME? Who legit asked for it? Anyone?

And yes it's the dev's game and he can do what he wants, But I can also say what I want about shit that happens in this game so I am not not trying to hear someone saying that shit.
what you said, its true (y)

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
So what? Let the Dev do what he wants and make his own game , as long as the woman is not an Li or not a potential LI, in other games , Dev tend to add a lot of unnecessary lesbian action too including LI which they thought is cool which is something I don't like but I don't bitch about it
well it's a OPEN FORUM where anyone can "bitch" about anything that happens in any VNs...
if you don't like it, you can just scroll pass it instead of telling someone what they can, and cannot do in a open thread and forum.

And the dev can DO WHAT HE WANTS but we can also SAY WHAT WE WANT about shit in the VN.

As long as no one is ATTACKING the dev or attacking anyone else then it's fine.

People can say what they like and dislike all they want, Live with it.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
First you were forced in not being able to have Mika for mc, then forced to see their relationship while our mc keeps being a mute without any relevant relationship other than sex only and now the dev decides to rub in players face Mika having sex with Zeke.
Disappointed but we'll it was easy to fix now and forever at least for me .
Gl with it

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes