The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
My Real Desire [Ch.3Ep.2Full] - Public Edition
Good days, everyone!
My Real Desire [Ch.3Ep.2Full] - Public Edition is now available for you!

Download link
WIN/LINUX:
1. 2.
MAC: 1. 2.
ANDROID: 1. 2.

Patch(PC ONLY) - You're required to have at least Ch2Ep4Full installed.
1. 2.
Changelog:
- 210 New scenes.
- 10 New animated scenes.
- 5 New bonus in-game images.
- Main story events.
- Angela's new events.
- Rin and Krystal's threesome.
- New gallery added

Henr11

Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
My Real Desire [Ch.3 Ep.2 Full] [ ] - Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original Win/Linux Size: 4 Gb
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.4Gb
-

Original Mac Size: 4 Gb
Compressed Mac Size: 1.3Gb
-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
hello, just one question, can you avoid the route of the whore (the redhead)? I don't remember her name it left me with a bad taste in my mouth the ntr I don't even want to see her anymore

Core_guy

Nov 28, 2022
hello, just one question, can you avoid the route of the whore (the redhead)? I don't remember her name it left me with a bad taste in my mouth the ntr I don't even want to see her anymore
Yes i guess? I mean you can have sex with her plenty times and you can leave her to be abused by her ex, but she's gonna keep appearing most times when whendy (the orange head with glasses I think) interacts with you

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Yes, you can avoid her route but you (unfortunately) cannot avoid running into her elsewhere. Just ignore her and treat her like trash and game will auto skip the route, unless you're already on it.

I also agree Elaine has been effectively ruined and she's literally fallen to the bottom of the list of characters in this game that I like.

Reactions: Nastys and MAD6999

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Question for those that have played this game and/or for Lyk4n, can the non-con be avoided? I hate non-con but the description reads like you can choose to be a good guy, so I might still be interested if so. I have no problem with the description that the MC kind of starts out kind of emotionless, as long as he does not hurt any ladies.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Question for those that have played this game and/or for Lyk4n, can the non-con be avoided? I hate non-con but the description reads like you can choose to be a good guy, so I might still be interested if so. I have no problem with the description that the MC kind of starts out kind of emotionless, as long as he does not hurt any ladies.
No, MC will be unavoidably fucked in his sleep by a very drunk LI.
It's been a while since I've played through the early game but I don't believe there's any other non con sex scenes and I don't think there are any scenes where the MC rapes anyone anyway

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
No, MC will be unavoidably fucked in his sleep by a very drunk LI.
It's been a while since I've played through the early game but I don't believe there's any other non con sex scenes and I don't think there are any scenes where the MC rapes anyone anyway
Thanks, I know it is a bit hypocritical of me but I don't have as much issue with a female jumping on a sleeping dick as I do the other way around. Unless the guy is a weakling or the female is massive/strong as all hell, almost always the guy could put a stop to it. Does not mean the female is not wrong or the male may not sustain some emotional damage, especially if he is not interested in said female.

I just really hate the strong picking on the weak. That goes for bullies as well as rapists/blackmailers. Almost every fight I have ever gotten into in my life(52 years old, last fight was over 30 years ago) was taking up for someone else being bullied. Only time I got close to being arrested was beating a rapist until he spent 2 weeks in a hospital. He raped a girl I was dating, at the time, after giving her a spiked drink at a party, while I was out of town. It took many years of counseling before she could ever function normally again. No charges were filed because his father(the guy was 17, same age as me) was a local politician that did not want it to come out publicly that he had such a kid.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes