assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Finally, the wait is over!
My Real Desire [Ch.2Ep.1Full] is now available for you guys! Please, enjoy playing the game!

Download link
WIN/LINUX:
1. 2. 3.
MAC: 1. 2. 3.
ANDROID: 1. 2. 3.

****(PC Only)(The Ch1Ep4Full version is the least required.)****
Patch:
1. 2. 3.

Changelog:
- 331 New images.
- 9 New animated scenes.
- 2534 Lines of code.
- Wendy's events (Mainly focused in this update).
- Yui's short event.
- Main story events.
- Introduction of new characters.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I'm a bit confused.... Reading the change log it seems like I should not have played Ch2 Ep1 parts 1 and 2. I rarely keep a lot of saves and here I have one at the "To be continued" at the end of CH2 Ep1 pt. 2. I'm guessing that the changelog indicates I should replay all of CH2 to get the new content? If that is correct, does anyone have a full end of CH1 save they wouldn't mind posting, please? (Also, a quick primer on where to put it, I'm assuming I just drop it into the "saves" folder, but sometimes I assume wrong and I haven't done this before :) ) Thank you for any help.

Reactions: Antosha

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
I'm a bit confused.... Reading the change log it seems like I should not have played Ch2 Ep1 parts 1 and 2. I rarely keep a lot of saves and here I have one at the "To be continued" at the end of CH2 Ep1 pt. 2. I'm guessing that the changelog indicates I should replay all of CH2 to get the new content? If that is correct, does anyone have a full end of CH1 save they wouldn't mind posting, please? (Also, a quick primer on where to put it, I'm assuming I just drop it into the "saves" folder, but sometimes I assume wrong and I haven't done this before :) ) Thank you for any help.
Same here. I mean, I don't mind going back to the beginning of the episode, but why?

Do you have the multi-mod installed? I do — I wonder if that somehow screwed with the progression.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
What made you think that? You aren't required to replay all Ch.2 at all. As Wendy's event started at the end of part2.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes