ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
My real desire is harem. NTR Zeke with his gf Mika, then finally kick him out of the house.
i just don't see that happening .. beside you are not from there anyways ... and you gonna have to leave there at some point .. alright girls jump in the back of this semi we're all moving to my home town :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm a bit late but i enjoyed this update. That beginning though. Boy, Zeke if only you knew that i layed pipe with all of the girls in the house(except Mika) and most of our co-workers. I'm a plumber at this point. Krystal Waifu out of my league? Sheesh, i can't wait until he finds out.

Anyway, where do i start with this update? I guess the consequence from being such a plumber. As much as it hurt me to see Rin Waifu do that to us at the start it can't be helped. It's hard to see her so sad but we have to weather this tribulation to reach the Ultimate Goal - Harem!!!

Speaking of harem. I was enjoying my time with my cutie, Eira. That is until this bit... I mean lady interrupted. How dare she bully my cute waifu! Only i can make her cry tears and they'll all be from pleasure as she screams my name! The Lightning was definitely helpful in that regard. God, that was hot seeing her doing that to herself afterwards.

Moving along, that confrontation was definitely worrisome at first. I was on edge but then it cooled down then heated back up when Yui appeared. You go waifus! Encourage each other. There's nothing wrong with sharing the same pole as long as the feelings are genuinely there and It's the sole one in the relationship. I'll happily accept all of your love!

Seeing Faye like this was actually pretty sad to be honest. What kind of mother would do that to their child. She's abusing her, physically and emotionally, because she can't help her own addiction. Jeez, hopefully she grows even more stronger from this. Speaking of growth that number of mine is growing more and more. Mila is so going to kill me when she find out.

I'm looking forward to the next update.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
A lot of you guys want Zeke dead :ROFLMAO:. Don't get me wrong. I understand, Mika is definitely smoking hot. Probably top 5 in the entire game visually if not top 3 currently. I would've definitely jump at the chance if it was presented earlier in the story. Now though? it just feels like I'd be an asshole for doing it since they're official together. So unless the Dev goes back to earlier scenes and change up the option I'll just be happy with my current and future waifus while letting Zeke enjoy his own happiness he earned with her.

max102

May 31, 2020
If Zeke doesn't fuck Mika by next update, the MC will. I can see a scenario where Mika being disappointed on Zeke's impotence, then as she wonders the house, she sees the MC having threesome with Rin and Krystal.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I would've definitely jump at the chance if it was presented earlier in the story. Now though? it just feels like I'd be an asshole for doing it since they're official together.
That is why I said that if we want a chance at Mika it should not be that we just steal her from Zeke but that he dies.
I mean at some point, hopefully sooner than later, the MC will decide to not work for Victor anymore and start to have feelings again and I can see that when that happens Victor will go after the MC and the people around him, and there we have a good opportunity to get rid of Zeke.

I think up to this point there are only two things in the game that I disliked, the 1st that Wendy wasn't a virgin and that the Mc didn't hug Eira or Faye in this update I mean come on dude they clearly needed a hug.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I haven't played this update yet. But unless something drastically changes with zeke in it, I don't get the zeke hate. Good solid male friends are rare to see in vns and I like when it happens. So why the hate :unsure:
Because these people is a harem fanatics. They don't want to see any other male in the game beside the MC no matter how good their character is.

Mar 7, 2021
hold your dick m8s, Zeke poor dude, somehow maybe gotta be a huge plot wish could happen be like : everything fine until mafia girl come and take MC back to the hood after things done or KIA , then Zeke replace MC and heir all harem, so the real MC turn out is Zeke and now you guys have both harem and your fucking Mika too haha. Just kidding lol

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
i just don't see that happening .. beside you are not from there anyways ... and you gonna have to leave there at some point .. alright girls jump in the back of this semi we're all moving to my home town :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I haven't played this update yet. But unless something drastically changes with zeke in it, I don't get the zeke hate. Good solid male friends are rare to see in vns and I like when it happens. So why the hate :unsure:
That is why I said that if we want a chance at Mika it should not be that we just steal her from Zeke but that he dies.
I mean at some point, hopefully sooner than later, the MC will decide to not work for Victor anymore and start to have feelings again and I can see that when that happens Victor will go after the MC and the people around him, and there we have a good opportunity to get rid of Zeke.

I think up to this point there are only two things in the game that I disliked, the 1st that Wendy wasn't a virgin and that the Mc didn't hug Eira or Faye in this update I mean come on dude they clearly needed a hug.
Well just my opinion on the matter but it is not a hatred of Zeke exactly, but more of a want of Mika to be mine kind of thing. In my defence I have stated from the beginning that I am somewhat cruel and evil.....sooooo..... yeah...... there is that. I will take Mika to be mine despite whatever scenario as long as the option is given I will go for it. Here's a thought though, what if Zeke is actually also an operative for a rival of Victor's? I mean he might know some things about fighting and it would possibly make it more interesting to find out both he and the MC are after the same tech for their respective bosses. Might give me an excuse to eliminate him if Victor asks us to. Just a thought.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well just my opinion on the matter but it is not a hatred of Zeke exactly, but more of a want of Mika to be mine kind of thing. In my defence I have stated from the beginning that I am somewhat cruel and evil.....sooooo..... yeah...... there is that. I will take Mika to be mine despite whatever scenario as long as the option is given I will go for it. Here's a thought though, what if Zeke is actually also an operative for a rival of Victor's? I mean he might know some things about fighting and it would possibly make it more interesting to find out both he and the MC are after the same tech for their respective bosses. Might give me an excuse to eliminate him if Victor asks us to. Just a thought.
I thought the same earlier on about Zeke since he knew how to fight extremely well against those guys but i felt that he would have to be a huge part of the story to make this potential betrayal/rival operative thing happen. Hell, i even thought Mika would be an actual agent herself since she's moved in with them like the MC did and we basically know nothing about her outside of her being a teacher, i think. With Zeke we atleast know he grew up with Rin, i believe.

It could even be both but i feel the opportunity for all of this is a tad bit late. Could the Dev do it? Sure, but it's seems like a lot of work to make either of them a huge part of the plot. Unless the Dev was always going that way with either of them i can't see it being implemented without changing a lot. It's still pretty early in this game so i suppose anything is possible. It's all up to the Dev.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I'm a bit late but i enjoyed this update. That beginning though. Boy, Zeke if only you knew that i layed pipe with all of the girls in the house(except Mika) and most of our co-workers. I'm a plumber at this point. Krystal Waifu out of my league? Sheesh, i can't wait until he finds out.

Anyway, where do i start with this update? I guess the consequence from being such a plumber. As much as it hurt me to see Rin Waifu do that to us at the start it can't be helped. It's hard to see her so sad but we have to weather this tribulation to reach the Ultimate Goal - Harem!!!

Speaking of harem. I was enjoying my time with my cutie, Eira. That is until this bit... I mean lady interrupted. How dare she bully my cute waifu! Only i can make her cry tears and they'll all be from pleasure as she screams my name! The Lightning was definitely helpful in that regard. God, that was hot seeing her doing that to herself afterwards.

Moving along, that confrontation was definitely worrisome at first. I was on edge but then it cooled down then heated back up when Yui appeared. You go waifus! Encourage each other. There's nothing wrong with sharing the same pole as long as the feelings are genuinely there and It's the sole one in the relationship. I'll happily accept all of your love!

Seeing Faye like this was actually pretty sad to be honest. What kind of mother would do that to their child. She's abusing her, physically and emotionally, because she can't help her own addiction. Jeez, hopefully she grows even more stronger from this. Speaking of growth that number of mine is growing more and more. Mila is so going to kill me when she find out.

I'm looking forward to the next update.
not even suprise me if Faye is like her mother.Like mother,like daughter:LUL:
jk ;P

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
what if Zeke is actually also an operative for a rival of Victor's?
I thought the same earlier on about Zeke since he knew how to fight extremely well against those guys
I said that already a while ago but I think Zeke is the one friend the MC had that was kicked out when growing up and being trained to work for Victor, he was shown in flashbacks.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeh i see your point . then again .. what if Zeke really wants you and is wondering when your gonna accept him ... and he just is staying with Mika until then ... ya never really know in these games .... :ROFLMAO:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
The majority of this update is the "I'm in danger" meme.

I'm glad this is a harem game and none of the girls are Italian or else the MC's new bed woulda gotten ruined by a severed horse head.

On an adjacent note...can Zeke be any more oblivious?

Blahbs

Apr 29, 2021
I said that already a while ago but I think Zeke is the one friend the MC had that was kicked out when growing up and being trained to work for Victor, he was shown in flashbacks.
No, it's actually not. Zeke is just some random guy we met who is pretty cool. Tom was the friend who got kicked out, and he became a police officer. We saw him when Krystal got attacked.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes