Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Never knew my MC was a gamer. What a surprise :ROFLMAO:
And what's wrong with buying a bed and get it delivered in the next day? The shopping mall is literally 30 minutes away from his house. In where I live, I can even get it the day I buy it if I want it to :cool:
Bought a new bed last september, got it delivered next day.
This game is absolutely realistic. (y)

Reactions: User1230
Oct 23, 2018
just played it and ... even though there seems an easy way to harem it - yeah there are some occassions wich could be a bit crazy ... there is something lacking for me - story is good plays well and stuff but it kinda feels like the choices only make small differences

and we can't yet decide if we keep sided where we origin or if we go and track somewhere else atm .... kinda wish it was more direct about that in some ways

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
Thanks to those who gave me an advice regarding my installation issue im good now.

And Yo bro lykan i really like the updates, well Ive like this game since released but i can say that it was worth to wait. I also love the way you carry out his harem, the girls background story I specially like yui and faye's and the mc's character development(well it was still depending to the user if they still want to be in the dark) but his uniqueness is still there and lastly is the way you give hints about mc identity it was really good. So Im saying is I love it keep up the good work although i cant support you with founds since i dont have a job but Im cheering for you and this vn

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyk4n

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Thanks to those who gave me an advice regarding my installation issue im good now.

And Yo bro lykan i really like the updates, well Ive like this game since released but i can say that it was worth to wait. I also love the way you carry out his harem, the girls background story I specially like yui and faye's and the mc's character development(well it was still depending to the user if they still want to be in the dark) but his uniqueness is still there and lastly is the way you give hints about mc identity it was really good. So Im saying is I love it keep up the good work although i cant support you with founds since i dont have a job but Im cheering for you and this vn
Good game

• Red Heart
Reactions: 25thKnight

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What culture is this game based on, where patting a woman on the head is considered a good thing? korean? Japanese?
Where I come from if you were to pat someone on the head you can expect them to respond by punching you in the face (generally it would be considered a very patronising/demeaning thing to do, like you were calling them your dog or something), you might get away with ruffling a childs hair, but even then you might get a kick in the shins.

• Angry
Reactions: JenusKudo

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
What culture is this game based on, where patting a woman on the head is considered a good thing? korean? Japanese?
Where I come from if you were to pat someone on the head you can expect them to respond by punching you in the face (generally it would be considered a very patronising/demeaning thing to do, like you were calling them your dog or something), you might get away with ruffling a childs hair, but even then you might get a kick in the shins.
You never watched (japanese) animes ?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You never watched (japanese) animes ?
Not sure I ever noticed much head patting in the animes I've watched (I tend to go for Dark Humor/Violent genres), so I take it, this is a japanese thing then? I've curious if it is something currently considered a form of affection, or if it is something of a relic of a bygon era.
I kinda want to watch someone innocently do it to a British or American woman, who doesn't comprehend the shear force of feminist rage they will probably unleash.

• Haha
Reactions: Vollezar

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Im with you with pattting heads mate, where i came from patting heads can spell bad news(atleast in my opinion IRL) but last year quarantine lock down happened i got time to watch animes and it open my eyes that in some culture patting head is good thing. well with that said just dont mind the small stuff.

cheers :)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
... well with that said just dont mind the small stuff.

cheers :)
I guess my question might have come across as sarcastic or mocking!
I promise it was not meant that way, it was a sincere attempt to understand something that is completely alien to my life experiences (I was raised inside the feminist maelstrom, where practically everything any man said or did would provoke some tirade of accusations that they were being chauvinistic or misogynistic.)

I was curious if the Headpatting was part of a general fantasy the DEV was weaving,
or specific to this character being submissive by nature ,​
or if it is considered "normal" relative to the national standard of a specific country or group of countries,​
or maybe "normal" within a specific subgroup for example groups that celebrate certain "traditional"/"religous" values.​
afterall, all the worlds in these games are some % fantasy, based on the Devs kinks, and some % reality, based on the Devs upbringing/life experiences.
it can be hard figuring which parts can be considered "real" when you don't understand the authors origin/culture.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I guess my question might have come across as sarcastic or mocking!
I promise it was not meant that way, it was a sincere attempt to understand something that is completely alien to my life experiences (I was raised inside the feminist maelstrom, where practically everything any man said or did would provoke some tirade of accusations that they were being chauvinistic or misogynistic.)

I was curious if the Headpatting was part of a general fantasy the DEV was weaving,
or specific to this character being submissive by nature ,​
or if it is considered "normal" relative to the national standard of a specific country or group of countries,​
or maybe "normal" within a specific subgroup for example groups that celebrate certain "traditional"/"religous" values.​
afterall, all the worlds in these games are some % fantasy, based on the Devs kinks, and some % reality, based on the Devs upbringing/life experiences.
it can be hard figuring which parts can be considered "real" when you don't understand the authors origin/culture.
my condolences

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I have no idea why I am weighing in on this but I will anyway. This is actually the first time I have ever heard of head patting being a negative anywhere. It is usually a sign of affection across the board. I didn't even know it was a thing in anime until much later. It is generally something I see all the time on the street (not between strangers of course) but generally accepted nonetheless. Girls usually like that kind of stuff from guys they like or are familiar with that I have seen in my daily experiences.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I have no idea why I am weighing in on this but I will anyway. This is actually the first time I have ever heard of head patting being a negative anywhere. It is usually a sign of affection across the board. I didn't even know it was a thing in anime until much later. It is generally something I see all the time on the street (not between strangers of course) but generally accepted nonetheless. Girls usually like that kind of stuff from guys they like or are familiar with that I have seen in my daily experiences.
And which culture/s are you talking about, I'm guessing it's not american/british/european (kinda the point of my question :p)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
And which culture/s are you talking about, I'm guessing it's not american/british/european (kinda the point of my question :p)
Actually yes, I am talking about those cultures. Sounds like you have experienced some extremely, unnecessary and unwarranted hostile behaviour. Like I said before I didn't even know it was a thing in anime until much later. Hell I have even done it subconsciously and thought nothing of it. Sometimes to comfort someone or just to try and be nice.

EXYN0ST1XS

Jul 11, 2021
Just finished the game recently, does anybody know how to unlock "Last Chance" scene? Or is it a Patron only content? Either way please can somebody tell me? Thank you in advance ^^

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
In western culture, head patting is mostly an adult on a kid. I never experienced in real life a man head patting a woman. It's common in anime, but I don't think it's even common in japanese real life.

perfectlittlegirl

Aug 14, 2021
Just finished the game recently, does anybody know how to unlock "Last Chance" scene? Or is it a Patron only content? Either way please can somebody tell me? Thank you in advance ^^
u need to reject Elain the former two (or three) times before accept,that's what the meanning of "Last Chance".

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes