swagstiak

Nov 25, 2022
how long does the game take to get started, i am interested in the story but the long intro is losing my ADHD brain hard

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
how long does the game take to get started, i am interested in the story but the long intro is losing my ADHD brain hard
Honestly, I had to try 3 times before I played long enough to actually play through the entire game.

I'd say chapter 1 episode 2 or 3 maybe? It feels like forever, but afterwards the story progresses quite nicely. And later on, it even starts skipping large blocks of time, which is a bit disconcerting.

wiwem71072

Nov 25, 2019
This game has turned into too much of a fuckfest for me.
I'm not even on the latest episode — it's already [story] [sex] [sex] [sex] [story]...
And if you think that letting a famous celebrity suck your dick in a public cinema isn't such a good idea (for her), the game basically ends her route :FacePalm:

Reactions: MAD6999

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
This game has turned into too much of a fuckfest for me.
I'm not even on the latest episode — it's already [story] [sex] [sex] [sex] [story]...
And if you think that letting a famous celebrity suck your dick in a public cinema isn't such a good idea (for her), the game basically ends her route :FacePalm:
(y) Yeah I stopped playing Sep.- Oct I might check it out again when it's complete :unsure:

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
I haven't even been able to get motivated to download the last few updates, and several before that. Game seems to be just droning on for droning sake, best I can tell. Doesn't sound like I am still missing anything spectacular.

Reactions: MAD6999
Jun 11, 2023
I haven't even been able to get motivated to download the last few updates, and several before that. Game seems to be just droning on for droning sake, best I can tell. Doesn't sound like I am still missing anything spectacular.
Can't argue with you, this game is my favourite, but what you said is true, but you should try at least it's not that bad, I recently again finished this game from the start, and i found couple of mistakes and big mistake i can say, but as I told you, you should try it's not that bad, you will enjoy,
Like:- "okay, now it's morning already I should take a shower"
"Okay I should go to office"
"Okay lunch break I should eat lunch"
"Okay I'm done today let's go home"
"Okay I should take a shower before I go to sleep"
"Okay now I can sleep"
To be continued............

Reactions: Anathaem

Ty1er

Jul 7, 2023
感谢您为翻译此内容所做的努力。and yeah I got you!
btw, does anyone know anything about new update?

Ch3Ep4Part2 - Reschedule

Hi, everyone.
Sorry to bring you guys such a bad news, but I have to readjust the release schedule of the next update.

The new release schedule is below here

Gold Edition: March 23rd
Silver Edition: March 26th
Public Edition: March 30th

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2023
I just found this game now, I have one question.
It's look like same as my bully is my lover, I mean the characters looks like my bully is my lover game, is same person create this game? And also it have same story or something?
And where can I find these type of games?:whistle:
Just type games like my real desire f95zone, then you'll get plenty of helpful answers.

Reactions: Tyson Mikel
4.10 star(s) 122 Votes