Echo5472

Oct 21, 2023
Can anyone help me with a problem, for some reason I can't update the game since it always says it conflicts with a current package, was planning to reinstall it but I can't find the save folder location

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Gee, if only they included this on the first post
Bah... I have a weird bias to not reading what the game is about. I just look at the images and hope the game is long enough
DAMNIT, you made me spoil myself! Now I have to see what is happening as fact rather than trying to speculate the reason why... Speculating is more fun

Last edited:

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
was planning to reinstall it but I can't find the save folder location
Umm, do you mean the one at users/name/appdata/roaming/RenPy/MyRealDesire_ ? There is also the save in the game directory/location thingy.
I have no idea about the stuff you said before that

Echo5472

Oct 21, 2023
Umm, do you mean the one at users/name/appdata/roaming/RenPy/MyRealDesire_ ? There is also the save in the game directory/location thingy.
I have no idea about the stuff you said before that
Sorry I forgot to say I am playing in android version, any chance you know where to find the savefiles in android?

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
It seems the game is pretty long but the text is still very messed up all throughout the game...
You know, Dev. It doesn't hurt to slow tf down and change spelling mistakes, incorrect word usage and such every now and then. If I actually committed to it, I could fix a tremendous amount of mistakes on this and many other games, leaving out the mistakes that I don't personally know with 100% how to fix. Really just a matter of changing one word for another, fixing a spelling mistake or removing an unnecessary character or changing the position of two words. For example, you don't say "have a breakfast" (which turns out to no longer be the case?), you say "have breakfast" and I have no idea why it's written like that, but it seems like an automatic translation.

Sorry I forgot to say I am playing in android version, any chance you know where to find the savefiles in android?
Nope. Probably deep in the phone's files somewhere. Might even be protected or hidden files.

Last edited:

Helder Oliver 21

Jan 11, 2022
This game is getting more and more fantastic, I'm really looking forward to more updates, I wish there was incest as it is going to be a shame if he doesn't have anything with his mother or sister, as they are both very hot, I would really like that would have even if incest was optional.

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Android/Data

There's a folder for the game somewhere in that directory. I don't remember what it's called. Move it somewhere else on your phone and then uninstall the game, then install the update and move the folder back AFTER you run the game once or you can get an error.

Nope. Probably deep in the phone's files somewhere. Might even be protected or hidden files.
Easy to bypass the garbage Renpy save file protection, mostly useful for editing or downloading saves.

With a text editor, open security-keys.txt in the main game folder and delete everything, then add the following line and nothing else;

signing-key

Then save it. You will never be bothered about suspicious save files again.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of My Real Desire with Shaddy's multi-mod to Chapter 4 Episode 1 Part 1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: Bradd D

Grim2.o

Nov 9, 2022
Updated my Android port of My Real Desire with Shaddy's multi-mod to Chapter 4 Episode 1 Part 1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
Thanks Eonor

Reactions: Eonor

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
playing the last chapter 4 ep 1 and still getting the warning of the end of content after 3.3 might want to get that warning out of there.

Sep 16, 2023
It seems the game is pretty long but the text is still very messed up all throughout the game...
You know, Dev. It doesn't hurt to slow tf down and change spelling mistakes, incorrect word usage and such every now and then. If I actually committed to it, I could fix a tremendous amount of mistakes on this and many other games, leaving out the mistakes that I don't personally know with 100% how to fix. Really just a matter of changing one word for another, fixing a spelling mistake or removing an unnecessary character or changing the position of two words. For example, you don't say "have a breakfast" (which turns out to no longer be the case?), you say "have breakfast" and I have no idea why it's written like that, but it seems like an automatic translation.

No kidding. I wasn't a big fan of the game at first but I came around and started liking it, although something that I complained from the very beginning and still is a major pain point which is the grammar hasn't seen a single improvement ever since I first played it almost a year ago. The dev really should try recruiting one or two proof readers to help with his spelling mistakes and English in general.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
If your friend of 4 years spent hours on a train trip and taxi as well as the money to surprise visit you and you are well aware they have a crush on you, you would be a soulless monster to end your friendship with them right then and there in front of your door. Just thinking about the aftermath from their perspective would make anyone shed a tear. That second option of the scene at the front door with Alice is just there for the reaction factor and I doubt anyone would be sadistic enough to use that scene to end their relationship with her. It would be even more sadistic considering how she's the sweetest girl ever. The dev definitely went easy on her reaction. Good thing I'm not a fucking monster! Sure, come in Alice!

No kidding. I wasn't a big fan of the game at first but I came around and started liking it, although something that I complained from the very beginning and still is a major pain point which is the grammar hasn't seen a single improvement ever since I first played it almost a year ago. The dev really should try recruiting one or two proof readers to help with his spelling mistakes and English in general.
He wouldn't even have to hire anyone... I'm right here and I would do it for free. Such a shame... No improvements all the way to ch 4 huh? Stubborn developer.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
correct me if i am wrong but should this not be "i can walk on my own" instead of can't ? and preparing myself instead of yourself ? 1720540210661.png 1720540652711.png

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 127 Votes