4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Pham1x.gif

Overview:
This game is for all the men who have trouble masturbating! Let your virtual girlfriend with big cat ears help you!
(JOI game)​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-31
Release Date: 2021-07-29
Developer: Waifu Master -
Censored: no
Version: 0.1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

d9gsTE.jpg ghkJxA.jpg pwxe51.jpg qnlmdf.jpg tumblr_9ff309ddaaf44e64fe9d8d14d82f5433_80b38650_1280.jpg YVGHTI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

t1181240

Dec 26, 2017
Looks good but the Windows version crashes on startup for me. Anyone else have this problem?

EDIT: It got fixed by running the game in admin mode. This doesn't happen to me with other Unity games.

Reactions: Rouje

ShoeBailey

Nov 20, 2018
The resolution is all sorts of fucked up for PC and makes the game pretty much unplayable.

I couldn't find settings anywhere to adjust this. Don't know how it works on platforms other than Windows OS

As far as I could tell the "small" version of the game is just the regular game in windowed format (which you can achieve in either modes by pressing alt+enter). There's no discernable difference and so the problem exists on both versions.

Can't escape certain menus without alt+f4 due to this same problem. Untitled.png

subman543

Dec 2, 2019
Game won't play, as the above post said the resolution is super huge on PC. Might be helpful to have a way to shrink down the game window, or at least leave full screen. Strangely I play unity games all the time and hardly ever run into this problem, so it seems to be unique to this game.

akastyr

Oct 6, 2018
does the game rewards you with some nudity dirtier words or we have to do a week of sessions first?

akastyr

Oct 6, 2018
so, as I feared the preview images are a lie?
that's sad. Well i will recheck later then, this has a lot of potential

Jun 24, 2017
For anyone having trouble with resolution, I noticed that with the windowed version, unless your screen is like a phone, you won't be able to see much. In other words, if the screen is too wide, the home screen and opening screen won't fit. But I think you can change the size of the screen during the gameplay.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Game won't play, as the above post said the resolution is super huge on PC. Might be helpful to have a way to shrink down the game window, or at least leave full screen. Strangely I play unity games all the time and hardly ever run into this problem, so it seems to be unique to this game.
Alt+enter to leave full screen.

iratam

Nov 25, 2018
Can't do anything with the program.
I cannot change the resolution at any point.
If I click on rent it just stays there and nothing happens.

*Edit / grammar

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
game softlocks the moment i start the first session. it stays on "mieko is talking to you" and nothing happens anymore.

WaifuMaster!!!

Mar 25, 2021
Hi everyone, it's WaifuMaster. I'm not so sure about having my game pirated but I guess it's common practice in the industry and I've heard a lot of good things about F95 from other fellow developers :).

I'm going to try to be open minded and perceive the community on a positive note and I hope the game development in general could get something positve out of this. I'm going to try my best to support all of you but please note that due to many different reasons (esp financial), I have limited time on the project and it's essentially a side gig atm so I will prioritize queries/request from my Patrons who I owe a lot for believing and supporting me!

WaifuMaster!!!

Mar 25, 2021
For all of you who are having issues with the resolution in PC, the game is created for Mobile but I've ported it to desktop. The windowed version exist because some desktop with certain specs will have the game to zoomed and therefore you can adjust the size of the window... Sorry but I am still learning Unity Canvas system which I find a bit weird compared to responsive web design... I do have plans to fix this in the future and support full screen, but for the moment that's the only quick fix I have!

Although I'm an engineer, this is my first game so I'm still learning a lot of things! If there's any issue please kindly go to my discord and post a screenshot so I can try to fix it when I have time. Please let me know the detail of your device too (your version, desktop resolution or if you are on android your device type)

WaifuMaster!!!

Mar 25, 2021
game softlocks the moment i start the first session. it stays on "mieko is talking to you" and nothing happens anymore.
It's not softlock. There's basically an error which means that engine don't execute the code during the JOI session . I need to be able to replicate this issue for me to fix it. What device are you using and have you tried restarting it? Is this your first time opening the game or did you try a previous version too (as I know some people have issues when there is an older version of the safe file)?

WaifuMaster!!!

Mar 25, 2021
so, as I feared the preview images are a lie?
that's sad. Well i will recheck later then, this has a lot of potential
No it's real lol, the one in patron/itch are screenshots from gameplay.
There's a chance that the girl don't get naked during the session. But there might also be bugs.

Reactions: supmydude
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote