Unity Abandoned My Rental Girlfriend [v0.1.3] [Waifu Master]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

WaifuMaster!!!

Mar 25, 2021
does the game rewards you with some nudity dirtier words or we have to do a week of sessions first?
Currently as you play more, there will more kinks to be unlocked. That's all. Nudity should be triggered on a random chance atm. Might work on it the future so you can control it

Reactions: supmydude

Body_Hunter

Sep 30, 2018
How often do i have to play to unlock more kinks/options?

Interesting design, remonds me a bit of the Virtual SSuccubus.

Keep up the nice work!

Greetings

B

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
It's not softlock. There's basically an error which means that engine don't execute the code during the JOI session . I need to be able to replicate this issue for me to fix it. What device are you using and have you tried restarting it? Is this your first time opening the game or did you try a previous version too (as I know some people have issues when there is an older version of the safe file)?
hey there. im not a big computer genius, but im using win 10, yes i restarted it and even after opening the game several times (as admin) this still happened sadly.

succ_

Mar 22, 2018
Android vers has a flashing screen issue when you are sent back to the home screen post-session. Clicking the save file fix button seems to of stopped that, but now im always repeating the first ever session without continuing, which didnt happen before.

The game also always crashes if you try to rent her a second time.

Galaxy S9+, Android 10

WaifuMaster!!!

Mar 25, 2021
How often do i have to play to unlock more kinks/options?

Interesting design, remonds me a bit of the Virtual SSuccubus.

Keep up the nice work!

Greetings

B
I think it's around 7 days in total. But right now I haven't made proper use of this feature. The idea is that some girls with certain personalities (which you'll figure out in story mode) will unliley want to do things with you (maybe their a dandere or something) and will requires you to do things for them in order for you to do lewd session (like currenlty only JOI).
hey there. im not a big computer genius, but im using win 10, yes i restarted it and even after opening the game several times (as admin) this still happened sadly.
Unfortunately I can't replicate this bug with this info. Can you try deleting the save file and trying again. The save file location can be found in the system icon. There might be a UI bug which cuts the screen size so make sure to window the game the and check from there. The only way for me to check what's really going on is to send you a development version of the game with a log outputter but I don't really have enough time to do this rn so maybe join discord and PM me and maybe in the future I can do it.

Android vers has a flashing screen issue when you are sent back to the home screen post-session. Clicking the save file fix button seems to of stopped that, but now im always repeating the first ever session without continuing, which didnt happen before.

The game also always crashes if you try to rent her a second time.

Galaxy S9+, Android 10
Did you enable access to save file storage? The game cannot work without it. I also cannot replicate the flickering. I think the crashing from the session is a bug, I'll look into it deeper. Maybe as a workaround on this version try clearing the save file from your setting and then closing the app every time after first session. Clicking the fix safe file bug basically resets the save preference but not your progress.

succ_

Mar 22, 2018
Did you enable access to save file storage? The game cannot work without it.
90% sure I did, Prior to clicking on the "Save File fix" it continued without repeating the first session + tutorial. Reinstalling should get it to ask for that permission again, right? Ill try it again tomorrow and see if I screwed up there or not.

succ_

Mar 22, 2018
Reinstalling should get it to ask for that permission again, right? Ill try it again tomorrow and see if I screwed up there or not.
Still always acts like im trying it for the very first time with the tutorial after double checking I selected "Allow" on storage.

It might be related to the game crashing? Closing via normal means and retrying seems to of gotten past the tutorial day.

Reactions: xefahe6799

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
I really liked that idea, but it's pretty hard to "enjoy" the game with the chat window covering most of the girl. I might try it on my phone later to see if it's better. There should be a way to hide the chat.

Aug 22, 2020
For all of you who are having issues with the resolution in PC, the game is created for Mobile but I've ported it to desktop. The windowed version exist because some desktop with certain specs will have the game to zoomed and therefore you can adjust the size of the window... Sorry but I am still learning Unity Canvas system which I find a bit weird compared to responsive web design... I do have plans to fix this in the future and support full screen, but for the moment that's the only quick fix I have!

Although I'm an engineer, this is my first game so I'm still learning a lot of things! If there's any issue please kindly go to my discord and post a screenshot so I can try to fix it when I have time. Please let me know the detail of your device too (your version, desktop resolution or if you are on android your device type)
Where can I find your discord? Game loads with a huge resolution. I'm having a windows laptop 1366x768. I can quit full screen mode with Alt + Enter, but the game is still in the wrong resolution and when I shrink down the window it just changes what parts of the game can I see, it doesn't re-adjust to the new size.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys any one any idea how can i fix the game screen size ?

I try lot of things but when is open is very big on my screen i try using some tricks but still not working like ctrl+enter and etc but same is to big for my screen any idea how to fix

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote