A visual novel using illusion's Koikatsu game and software!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-28
Release Date: 2024-04-23
Developer: Arkleoff - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.29
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1669826269940.png 1669826280425.png 1669826291237.png 1669826298178.png 1669826306379.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Looked through as fast as I could to what's available (only 100 megs, not a lot of content). Seems like you can get the girls to flirt with other girls... I mean that's technically NTR.

• Wow
Reactions: $@~ and leloil

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Not much of anything right now, really. A lot of 'not available'. Stats don't mean anything, no items, etc.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
People from what I have seen this game is basically a typical harem game except that you can ask girls that love you to cheat on you. That's where the NTR tag comes from, personally if it was about making the girls hook up with each other I would be more interested, it's never bad to see some yuri action.

Related to the tags and all of that, each game can do whatever the creator wants to, a tag doesn't mean anything, even less these days in which I feel that even the fire emblem games would be NTR in this forum cause you can hook up different characters with each other.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Does that mean it's avoidable? Can you opt to not ask?
Yeah it seems you can opt to not ask, albeit currently everything is very barebones, you can't have sex or have any sexual actions with the girls atm, the most they can do is to get naked or change clothes.

Reactions: DrFree

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Yeah it seems you can opt to not ask, albeit currently everything is very barebones, you can't have sex or have any sexual actions with the girls atm, the most they can do is to get naked or change clothes.
I see. Maybe I'll check on this some time later when it has more content, which would give us better insight on where the game is going.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
People from what I have seen this game is basically a typical harem game except that you can ask girls that love you to cheat on you. That's where the NTR tag comes from, personally if it was about making the girls hook up with each other I would be more interested, it's never bad to see some yuri action.

Related to the tags and all of that, each game can do whatever the creator wants to, a tag doesn't mean anything, even less these days in which I feel that even the fire emblem games would be NTR in this forum cause you can hook up different characters with each other.
I think there is a big difference from a game with one MC where you control all of their decisions (VN's) and a game with multiple individual characters you control in difference scenarios with limited interactions (Fire Emblem).

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I think there is a big difference from a game with one MC where you control all of their decisions (VN's) and a game with multiple individual characters you control in difference scenarios with limited interactions (Fire Emblem).
In fire emblem you still are a MC and you control his decisions, in fact most of the time it's all about who you decide to side with in any war and to be fair I don't talk about VN's at all, I just don't read VN's, if I get a H game I kind of hope it's truly a game.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
In fire emblem you still are a MC and you control his decisions, in fact most of the time it's all about who you decide to side with in any war and to be fair I don't talk about VN's at all, I just don't read VN's, if I get a H game I kind of hope it's truly a game.
I know but the perspective is different. Anyway, this is a VN. It's an H game, but also a novel. Game is a loose term though haha.

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes