5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
don't know my resolution but I think it is 1366 x 768
I have the same problem. I run at 1920X1080 display, but I have Chrome sized smaller than fullscreen. The left hand Menu area cut off the bottom of the phone pic with no scroll down capability over there so anything under was unreachable. In the main browser area, you've got a large tab indention on the left making this an unused portion of the window, with any image/video centered and nothing displaying under it, then all text right of the images. Fullscreen browser didn't help all that much because of the unused portion on the left and didn't help the Menu/button area at all.

Xany029

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2023
don't know my resolution but I think it is 1366 x 768
I have the same problem. I run at 1920X1080 display, but I have Chrome sized smaller than fullscreen. The left hand Menu area cut off the bottom of the phone pic with no scroll down capability over there so anything under was unreachable. In the main browser area, you've got a large tab indention on the left making this an unused portion of the window, with any image/video centered and nothing displaying under it, then all text right of the images. Fullscreen browser didn't help all that much because of the unused portion on the left and didn't help the Menu/button area at all.
I'm on it, trying to fix these issues. It's a bit tricky, so it might take a little while to get it all sorted.
For now, you can try zooming out on the page if you're missing some parts. Just press Ctrl + - (or Cmd + - on a Mac) to see everything.
Thanks for hanging in there while I work on this, and I really appreciate your patience!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
heartwarming
Ah yes, nothing says heartwarming like... MC wanking to the sound of the landlord and landlady having sex... Riigghhtttt.

Voyuerism needs to be seperated into MC spying on the LIs vs MC watching them get fucked by another dude.

Also, not a very gigachad moment.

Reactions: Chris2041

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
[BugReport]
Well.... found as bug... I went outside the room to talk to the roomates and landlords, then went down to the kitchen, wathced the scene with the girl in there. By the time I was finished it was afternoon and I saw the button to "Have dinner". So I clicked it... and got a blank screen.... did the mistake to check the "Status" on the left side... and now I cannot go further back but between a blank screen in the kitchen and the status screen... so I need to restart the game (because autosave is not in the game).

So yeah.. might want to either add in an emergy button somewhere that teleports you to a safe location... or allow further rollbacks than just 1 screen.

[/BugReport]

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xany029

Xany029

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2023
AI CG tag missing
Thanks. I added this tag.
Is there anything else other than the clothes shopping quest with the landlady?
Like no school start or anything?
In september is start of the school. It's have few scene.

[BugReport]
Well.... found as bug... I went outside the room to talk to the roomates and landlords, then went down to the kitchen, wathced the scene with the girl in there. By the time I was finished it was afternoon and I saw the button to "Have dinner". So I clicked it... and got a blank screen.... did the mistake to check the "Status" on the left side... and now I cannot go further back but between a blank screen in the kitchen and the status screen... so I need to restart the game (because autosave is not in the game).

So yeah.. might want to either add in an emergy button somewhere that teleports you to a safe location... or allow further rollbacks than just 1 screen.

[/BugReport]
Thank you for report bug. I fixed this.

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
why does every HTML game have to either be some giga Chad fucking the whole town or sissy stuff. More games with a female MC where I can just slut it up, please, I'm begging
For the same reason they all have to be written with poor spelling and broken Engrish

• Haha
Reactions: Ericsdadismyhero

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MySecondLife-0.0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote