RPGM Completed Complete My Secret Summer Vacation 2 [v1.2.7] [Osanagocoronokimini] (GPT 3.5 MTL)

Runesavaan

May 11, 2020
I think the grass sliding minigame is broken. Not matter how many circles I get, it says I got 140 points and Mika got 19 points, Boku says he both won and lost, and then Mika says she won. Cant get any other result.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Sadly this isn't loading for me, anybody else having this problem?
It's not uncommon for mega to be blocked by certain ISPs and in certain countries. It works for me.

And yea, the thread lasted less than 6 hours before it was taken down. I imagine it's being reviewed, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Reactions: Mistervd

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
^yep. being reviewed.

its a 50% chance.

-it might get a pass since its on steam (even tho kagura played it smart by making it the SFW version).
or
-it might not due to the characters having lines on their bodies which goes against Rule 7.

reminder that NTRMAN games with Shota characters all got purged and blacklisted for having detailed female/male body design.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
^yep. being reviewed.

its a 50% chance.

-it might get a pass since its on steam.
or
-it might not due to the characters having lines on their bodies which goes against Rule 7.

NTRMAN games all got removed and blacklisted for having detailed female/male body design.
I see, so weird. In any case we have this thread here and this one lasted almost a year, I'm sure the other one is gonna pass. They've kill this thread is the game wasn't allowed.

Plus Summer Memories/Winter memories was allowed to be here so we have pretty good chances, this game is super similar to Memories

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
I see, so weird. In any case we have this thread here and this one lasted almost a year, I'm sure the other one is gonna pass. They've kill this thread is the game wasn't allowed.

this thread is safe. you can't download the game from the OP, there''re also no shota/loli pics.

Plus Summer Memories/Winter memories was allowed to be here so we have pretty good chances, this game is super similar to Memories
those games got a pass because they do not break the site rules.

just a heads up.
Rule 7--->shota/loli games has to be 100% anime or cartoony.
-no lines on the nude bodies or any hint of realism (this & NTRMAN & dai2hokenshistu game).
-no underage bios or information that the characters in the games are minors (robozou).
-no gore or zombies or scat.
etc

Reactions: Skyzenski

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
this thread is safe. you can't download the game from the OP, there''re also no shota/loli pics.

just a heads up.
-no lines on the nude bodies or any hint of realism (this & NTRMAN & dai2hokenshistu game).
-no underage bios or information that the characters in the games are minors (robozou).
etc
Such a shame, hopefully this passes tho, his previous Kagura translations all did and those also had shota/loli characters in them. They weren't the MCs but still, thanks for clarifying that.

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
Seem like the game just got an official ENG ver + Uncen on Steam

just a heads up.
etc
Lol everything is match with a game call "Alice in the Nightmare Land"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mistervd

ezze222

Jul 24, 2019
so there is no guide yet? i stop playing the game because i didn't knew how to trigger certain events to advance in the game, i hope the steam version comes with a guide or something

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
damn, the Steam version is far less bugged than the previous version we've had. and the H-scenes don't require 12th gen CPUs to run smooth now. (y)

• Wow

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Has anyone discovered if Yuu has a female form?

male. the first game also have the protagonist male cousin as a BL option.

if you're asking over his cross-dressing event, its there, part of his quest to unlock him.

you can turn the BL/gay stuff on and off in the game options+there's a room at the inn that gives you the ability to customize/dress up all the characters in the game. you can edit them all into being males or loli or futa or milf with super duper big boobz etc.

Last edited:
  • Wow