VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Sex Quest [v0.16] [Riveralove]

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
What I like in this game? Mechanic, graphic and possibilities for the future
What I do not like? Little content and little updates..

It is a shame that there is much content with label (in development).. I would be glad if there were as little as possible things like that. If you start to implement something, make sure to complete it and the only thing I would like to see in development is new update. So even if you need to add a day or two of work just to cut out not finished parts and add them completed in new update.. so you can focus on one thing or few things at a time and not all of the game as a whole. Ground for future content is laid out, many things are working poroperly. Now we only need content to play with.
Great work till now mateS! Glad to see you are still working on it

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Reupped and added second mirror of QSP version to OP.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I'm Christopher Walken.

dota322

Mar 21, 2018
I would like to become a patron, but with such a developer attitude to the game this is unlikely...

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
I know it's kind of late to ask, but does anyone have a save still from the QSP version. My honest opinion is I don't really like the Ren'Py version. At least with QSP, it's the original version and the interface doesn't look great (but has a plenty of content). The save I am looking for is anything with Natasha's quest line start or in the middle. I have no trouble getting Alina's and Mom's questline going- it's just I have never got Natasha to start/ work.

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes