VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Sex Quest [v0.16] [Riveralove]

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The renpy version of this looks great visually, and I like that sandbox style. Models look good dialogue interesting, but somethings make me unsure of it.

1) In game money seems kinda broken
2) Not a ton of content here
3) no sex yet
4) Why is QSP version of a different game in op post? Different engine, different graphics, may be same game older version but it's not same game anymore because new graphics and engine and probably story too
5) Can't do a lot of stuff... Sadly no jerking off on the toothbrushes... I mean it gives option to but says not implimented yet... pisses you off.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
this looks like the most vanilla and most regurgitated story there is on f95. Think you missed the boat by a year at least, mister dev! The models look kinda OK I guess.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
You would think helping the sister with homework would raise their affection But i've help her lots of times And yet it's still Zero? And what motivation is there to Work? As soon as you earn Any money it drops back to 0, So far the affection meter for Mom stuck at 30, Boss/10, Sisters/0, All i'm Doing in this Game is Jerking off, Four times in a row everyday! Now that is a Sex Quest! :tiredface:

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
what are you meant to do with mum in bed when you sleep next to her... any one got any tips

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
O.O i just find this game now and... wtf mean... genre Incest (QSP version)?
Sorry but i am not a english native, so i need to understand XD
Also NTR? Avidable?
Till now some sex scene?
Anticipate thankses

cvat420

Mar 25, 2018
Ok where to begin, why is it always raining? Your math needs help 2210 hours plus 8 hours of sleep is not 0810 it is 0610 many errors on the math side it is ridiculous. How do you accumulate money in this game every-time I get around 70 or so it resets to zero. So many conversation that cannot happen because they are not yet implemented...how about removing the place holder till they are implemented, rem out the graphic and that snippet of code till you have it fleshed out. Other that it is a classic grind game.

Reactions: Tutti Frutti

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ok i'll play again when cash will be ok. I've enough to lost all my money for nothing
haha yea i take the bus to the mall it says $1 but for some reason it uses all $100.. expensive bus ride....
also how the fuck do you complete the laptop quest when there is no place to buy the stupid charger?!?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You would think helping the sister with homework would raise their affection But i've help her lots of times And yet it's still Zero? And what motivation is there to Work? As soon as you earn Any money it drops back to 0, So far the affection meter for Mom stuck at 30, Boss/10, Sisters/0, All i'm Doing in this Game is Jerking off, Four times in a row everyday! Now that is a Sex Quest! :tiredface:
boss? what boss?!?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
The electronics store at the mall: Buy > Electronics Store

Again, at the mall: the boobs in the black dress that you hand out flyers for

that's the thing, i go there and only have 2 options, go back or visit kate

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
It lives? Wow, I thought this was abandoned. Doesn't seem like much content yet but at least it's not dead.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You have to go to work for Kate (boobs in the black dress) before anything else opens up.

Been cheating much?
what?!? how dare you sir! i categorically and emphatically deny any such allegations and i didn't know she was a schoolgirl!

i was a bit annoyed at rollback being disabled, i tried to turn it on but it seems like it won't work. also even without cheating, no job, no chance to buy charger why?!?

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes