EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
7927.jpg

Overview:
The Kirishima family holds the long standing tradition that the head of the company must train and maintain a sex slave as an obedient partner. Young Masato must find and train a female slave to take over his father's position as CEO of the group.

Masato's father has left his slave (secretary) to help young Masato to find a suitable candidate. Masato turns to his classmates in hopes of finding a suitable female sex slave. Three girls rise to the occasion. He must put those girls through intense training so he can choose the best one. Your choices help Masato to find the best female sex slave.​

Title: Boku no Mesu Hisho wa Doukyuusei
Original Title: 僕の牝秘書は同級生
VNDB: Link
Updated: 2008-07-24
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: No
Version: Complete
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

20545.jpg 20546.jpg 20547.jpg 20548.jpg 20549.jpg 20550.jpg 20551.jpg 20552.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Risax

Nov 15, 2017
Some words seem to be stuck together. Do you need to download a special font to go with the game? Or is it a mistake of the translators?

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
@Risax hmm ... never noticed that when i played it..... nor did i see anything about it give I'll check for you

Nope not seeing anything even when i searched font fix.
Sorry not sure why its like that.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Wow. This is a leap in quality. You've gone from uploading hearwarming and romantic VN's, to one's with tentacles, rape and slavery.

I'm starting to like you, you're full of resources.
(or maybe you're starting to be more perverted? Either way, good job)

Cookiebear83

Jun 29, 2017
ShiKage, you are one hell of a pervert. We're do you catch all those relicts of a better era??? Btw, this is meant in a good kind of way.

Reactions: ShiKage89

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
played this long ago. one of the very few VN i checked out, catched by the name. Sadly its vanilla af and i got bored pretty fast. Dont think i'll give it a second shot ( ' - ')

D

Deleted member 112288

this was my first hentia game and god i loved it.

Ryel

May 5, 2017
I never thought I would see even this old game here.
I remember playing it over a decade ago. It has 10 different endings and some of them are tricky to get but the net has a complete walkthrough for it.

Content really depends on the route you take but I wouldn't call any of them vanilla (as that refers to consensual sex between lovers pretty much).
Genre tags are correct but if someone looking for more I would add:
Forced, Gangrape, Gangbang, Loli (maybe? the younger sister is not -that- young), Public Sex, Handjob, Blowjob, Tittyfuck Humiliation, Pissing, Mind-break, Threesome, Sex Toys, Harem Ending, * (the one where you make someone act like a dog in public, I have no idea if that has a specific genre name), Uncensored (weird in some cases, like invisible dick), Light Bondage.
Just some examples.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I never thought I would see even this old game here.
I remember playing it over a decade ago. It has 10 different endings and some of them are tricky to get but the net has a complete walkthrough for it.

Content really depends on the route you take but I wouldn't call any of them vanilla (as that refers to consensual sex between lovers pretty much).
Genre tags are correct but if someone looking for more I would add:
Forced, Gangrape, Gangbang, Loli (maybe? the younger sister is not -that- young), Public Sex, Handjob, Blowjob, Tittyfuck Humiliation, Pissing, Mind-break, Threesome, Sex Toys, Harem Ending, * (the one where you make someone act like a dog in public, I have no idea if that has a specific genre name), Uncensored (weird in some cases, like invisible dick), Light Bondage.
Just some examples.
I agree, most of these should be added... Not Loli though as she looks and acts more adult, plus this is supposed to be a university level education school they go to... There is no piss drinking, so not sure pissing while having an orgasm in a few scenes constitutes a tag for Pissing... The rest are pretty spot on... There is a lot of group sex acts down some of the women's story lines...

Reactions: Skyzenski

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Ok will update the tags main reason I didn't put most of that in is cause I can't remember the full game play and only trust vndb so much ~~ lol that an I will admit I have been lazy since its been so god damn hot here u.u aussie summers sucks lol

DraKalicDM

Jan 29, 2018
All my life I have being considered a kind heart by all around me and this game made me question myself, at first I was super uncomfortable with the MC Dominating those girls but after a while I actually liked it. Thank you for allowing me to experience your work, I look forward to what other projects you may do!.
(Also nice to meet another Aussie on here!)

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes