VN Others Completed My Sexually Frustrated Mother's Sex Lesson ~Domestic Affairs I Can't Tell My Dad About~ [Final] [Appetite]

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
vanilla netorase is an oxymoron :|
"I hate when netorase (A genre in which the partner actually wants their lover to have sex with other people... AKA, a willing cuckold.) involves a lover becoming the neighborhood bicycle."

Yeah, major fail on his part. I believe the term he meant to use was 'netori', which IMO is the best variety of content within the NTR genre. Shame most folks conflate NTR with 'netorare' almost exclusively... It's hella inaccurate.

But hey, when has any English speaker and hornball ever cared about accurate translations?
I mean, outside of in-game dialogue most folks don't even blink when using the term 'futanari' even if the character in question is unquestionably lacking a cunt... Because gods forbid they learn the actual term for that.
Surely nobody differentiates or cares about the difference, right~?

Reactions: ZaIgo

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Hope theres a vanilla netorase path. I'm tired of these somehow veering into 'sharing your girl with the neighborhood' and 'everything was cool but suddenly heres an enema and overdose on drugs!' when I just want vanilla
Cant have cuck + vanilla. It is mutually exclusive, a woman that wants to get fucked by others and a cuck who enjoys that dont make for standard "vanilla" stories.
You probably want something more similar to "swinging" or "willing cuckolding" but that would definitely not be vanilla.

Feb 7, 2018
vanilla netorase is an oxymoron :|
Well, yes, truuuue, but being part of an exclusive polycule where you are the "spice boy" is also a rather nice scenario.

Just like there are infinities between the numbers 1 and 2, there is A LOT that can be done within just that constrain too.

"I hate when netorase (A genre in which the partner actually wants their lover to have sex with other people... AKA, a willing cuckold.) involves a lover becoming the neighborhood bicycle."

Yeah, major fail on his part. I believe the term he meant to use was 'netori', which IMO is the best variety of content within the NTR genre. Shame most folks conflate NTR with 'netorare' almost exclusively... It's hella inaccurate.

But hey, when has any English speaker and hornball ever cared about accurate translations?
I mean, outside of in-game dialogue most folks don't even blink when using the term 'futanari' even if the character in question is unquestionably lacking a cunt... Because gods forbid they learn the actual term for that.
Surely nobody differentiates or cares about the difference, right~?
Heeeeh, if the point of the story isn't to get the girl to leave her significant other, but just have the MC as a fuck body, it's just plain old cheating, not netori.

If the signficinat other of the girl is on it and approves, well, it's still netorase.

Because there ARE degree of hardcore ness even in these relationships.

The cuckold might want specific bulls. And the girl might want particular stuff out of the relationship too.

Last edited:

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Well, yes, truuuue, but being part of an exclusive polycule where you are the "spice boy" is also a rather nice scenario.

Just like there are infinities between the numbers 1 and 2, there is A LOT that can be done within just that constrain too.

Heeeeh, if the point of the story isn't to get the girl to leave her significant other, but just have the MC as a fuck body, it's just plain old cheating, not netori.

If the signficinat other of the girl is on it and approves, well, it's still netorase.

Because there ARE degree of hardcore ness even in these relationships.

The cuckold might want specific bulls. And the girl might want particular stuff out of the relationship too.
You have unironically used the term 'polycule' and thus lost all respect.
The LGTV enforcers will be at your door within the hour to revoke your license to segs.

As regards the cringe bit about 'infinities between 1 and 2'... This is a silly, for nothing would ever happen as infinite time is spent between moments. Alas, life goes on; thus it is disproven.

There are not 'infinities'. A great number perhaps, uncountably large even, but not infinite.

Hunt4Bugs

Jun 4, 2018
Cant have cuck + vanilla. It is mutually exclusive, a woman that wants to get fucked by others and a cuck who enjoys that dont make for standard "vanilla" stories.
You probably want something more similar to "swinging" or "willing cuckolding" but that would definitely not be vanilla.
I meant like we just have Netorase, thats it. Steal the dude's wife/ girlfriend and have sex. No suddenly pulling out a dog leash to dom her. No leaving her with a "Free" sign and letting the neighborhood use her. No pumping her full of drugs till her mind breaks. Just cheating sex and thats the whole VN.

Feb 7, 2018
You have unironically used the term 'polycule' and thus lost all respect.
The LGTV enforcers will be at your door within the hour to revoke your license to segs.

As regards the cringe bit about 'infinities between 1 and 2'... This is a silly, for nothing would ever happen as infinite time is spent between moments. Alas, life goes on; thus it is disproven.
My dude, I am not trying to be politically correct. Polycule is a term that encompasses a general relationship with more than 2 partners. There is literally no other word that means that. It is linguistically useful.

There are not 'infinities'. A great number perhaps, uncountably large even, but not infinite.
Near the end of between 1 and 2 is, indeed, 1.9. But you know, there is also, 1.99. But, what's this, you can go even further!

And so on and so forth. There is always a number to the right. No matter how much you count, there will always be a number more.

Point in fact, surprisingly enough, any given infinity between two numbers is larger then the infinity of real numbers. How do we know this? Because the former gets larger faster

But yeah, there are different infinities.

Last edited:

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Near the end of between 1 and 2 is, indeed, 1.9. But you know, there is also, 1.99. But, what's this, you can go even further!

And so on and so forth. There is always a number to the right. No matter how much you count, there will always be a number more.

Point in fact, surprisingly enough, any given infinity between two numbers is larger then the infinity of real numbers. How do we know this? Because the former gets larger faster

But yeah, there are different infinities.
And yet this mathematic shenanigan has been proven to be absolute malarkey in actual practice as, again, time continues to pass regardless of the vast stretches of potentially-divisible moments in time.
Because regardless of how many times you divide a moment into, it is still just that; a moment.

Furthermore, there do exist limits on how small measures of anything can be in reality, rather than pure theory.
Google 'The Planck Length' and mayhaps grow up, the edgy I-am-14-and-this-is-deep vibes are immensely cringe.

Feb 7, 2018
And yet this mathematic shenanigan has been proven to be absolute malarkey in actual practice as, again, time continues to pass regardless of the vast stretches of potentially-divisible moments in time.
Because regardless of how many times you divide a moment into, it is still just that; a moment.

Furthermore, there do exist limits on how small measures of anything can be in reality, rather than pure theory.
Google 'The Planck Length' and mayhaps grow up, the edgy I-am-14-and-this-is-deep vibes are immensely cringe.
Like....do you understand that the practical confines of our reality do not, in any way or form, disprove any of the mathematical theorems? There is no such thing as "mathematic malarkey" because a mathematical proof can only be mathematically right or wrong, Practicality doesn't even come into it.

It's also irrelevant to the topic we are discussing.

Like, you are bringing up edgy 14 year old wannabe deep vibes, yet don't seem to realize you are engaging in 14-year-old edgy I-am-so-intellectual vibes. Like the new atheists in youtube during the 2000s, except you never grew up.

You are grasping at straws to be "technically right" because you can't derive that delicious dopamine from our conversation without having "won" something, can you?