VN Others Completed My Sexually Frustrated Mother's Sex Lesson ~Domestic Affairs I Can't Tell My Dad About~ [Final] [Appetite]

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
vanilla netorase is an oxymoron :|
"I hate when netorase (A genre in which the partner actually wants their lover to have sex with other people... AKA, a willing cuckold.) involves a lover becoming the neighborhood bicycle."

Yeah, major fail on his part. I believe the term he meant to use was 'netori', which IMO is the best variety of content within the NTR genre. Shame most folks conflate NTR with 'netorare' almost exclusively... It's hella inaccurate.

But hey, when has any English speaker and hornball ever cared about accurate translations?
I mean, outside of in-game dialogue most folks don't even blink when using the term 'futanari' even if the character in question is unquestionably lacking a cunt... Because gods forbid they learn the actual term for that.
Surely nobody differentiates or cares about the difference, right~?

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Hope theres a vanilla netorase path. I'm tired of these somehow veering into 'sharing your girl with the neighborhood' and 'everything was cool but suddenly heres an enema and overdose on drugs!' when I just want vanilla
Cant have cuck + vanilla. It is mutually exclusive, a woman that wants to get fucked by others and a cuck who enjoys that dont make for standard "vanilla" stories.
You probably want something more similar to "swinging" or "willing cuckolding" but that would definitely not be vanilla.

Feb 7, 2018
vanilla netorase is an oxymoron :|
Well, yes, truuuue, but being part of an exclusive polycule where you are the "spice boy" is also a rather nice scenario.

Just like there are infinities between the numbers 1 and 2, there is A LOT that can be done within just that constrain too.

"I hate when netorase (A genre in which the partner actually wants their lover to have sex with other people... AKA, a willing cuckold.) involves a lover becoming the neighborhood bicycle."

Yeah, major fail on his part. I believe the term he meant to use was 'netori', which IMO is the best variety of content within the NTR genre. Shame most folks conflate NTR with 'netorare' almost exclusively... It's hella inaccurate.

But hey, when has any English speaker and hornball ever cared about accurate translations?
I mean, outside of in-game dialogue most folks don't even blink when using the term 'futanari' even if the character in question is unquestionably lacking a cunt... Because gods forbid they learn the actual term for that.
Surely nobody differentiates or cares about the difference, right~?
Heeeeh, if the point of the story isn't to get the girl to leave her significant other, but just have the MC as a fuck body, it's just plain old cheating, not netori.

If the signficinat other of the girl is on it and approves, well, it's still netorase.

Because there ARE degree of hardcore ness even in these relationships.

The cuckold might want specific bulls. And the girl might want particular stuff out of the relationship too.

Last edited: