3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
one thing i dislike about the "roommate" is she is emotionless! and i mean that because she says something but barely has any facial expression. Her face looks really stiff and makes some conversions with mc dumb.

Last edited:

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Can't download via google drive for some strange reason, idk if it's happening with other people. Tried to download the new update via GD and got a page telling me that "You don't have authorization to view this page." so i couldn't download it.
Oh, are you getting the error with the 0.3 for Windows? I've tried with another account and didn't find it to be faulty!
Perhaps it was down when you tried?

Please, please provide a 32 bit version for all of us users with older machines. It would be much appreciated. I am certain there are many users out here that would love to play this game if only there was a choice to download a 32 bit version.
It shall be done my friend!

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
This is... strange, to say the least
Never found a bug like this anywhere; we'll check it out and get back to you as soon as possible!

one thing i dislike about the "roommate" is she is emotionless! and i mean that because she says something but barely has any facial expression. Her face looks really stiff and makes some conversions with mc dumb.
Facial expressions where greatly upgraded in this latest version, so I hope they rise up to your standards as time goes on!

lenis0012

Mar 24, 2020
I really wanted to like this game but...
It just lacks realism.

The biggest issue is this bird.

It's floating!

Just kidding :p
Anyways, looks cool. I like the character interaction and pacing, I just wish there was more interaction with other characters

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I really wanted to like this game but...
It just lacks realism.

The biggest issue is this bird.

It's floating!

Just kidding :p
Anyways, looks cool. I like the character interaction and pacing, I just wish there was more interaction with other characters
Bird was merely jumping on that picture!
I am glad you liked it friend, what do you mean by more interaction?

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
This is... strange, to say the least
Never found a bug like this anywhere; we'll check it out and get back to you as soon as possible!
And also as mentioned the game always freezes and runs very slowly with a very great delay? Maybe its due to the render quality? Not quite sure but ANY other Ren'py game works perfectly fine on my pc. Even those that are bigger in file size and gameplay mechanics (such as Milfy City and so on...)

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
And also as mentioned the game always freezes and runs very slowly with a very great delay? Maybe its due to the render quality? Not quite sure but ANY other Ren'py game works perfectly fine on my pc. Even those that are bigger in file size and gameplay mechanics (such as Milfy City and so on...)
I recommend you try the compressed version my friend, how much avaiable space do you have in your main hardrive if I may inquire?

Looks really cute, will wait for more content before playing but definitely looking forward to it.
Don't put a time schedule on love my friend!

Want more content? This babe needs you now!

She is here able and ready 4 you! Game oN!
Her smile must be protected!

Reactions: Frigid Valley

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Then should fix all your problems! Let me know if it works!
already tried the crunched version. Same problem. Game doesnt work - big perfomance issues. Doesnt run fluently at all and always crashes / gets stuck when the door shows and it is written : "All right bring out the sledgehammer".

sadly absolutely unplayable. Never had such an issue with renpy. Also in the beginning the lag is somewhat ok but gets worse and worse until the door shows up^^

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
already tried the crunched version. Same problem. Game doesnt work - big perfomance issues. Doesnt run fluently at all and always crashes / gets stuck when the door shows and it is written : "All right bring out the sledgehammer".

sadly absolutely unplayable. Never had such an issue with renpy. Also in the beginning the lag is somewhat ok but gets worse and worse until the door shows up^^
That truly is something strange, perhaps you need the 32 bit version?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Meh. I gave it a shot but these incest games where both characters are very obviously already into each other from the beginning of the game takes away the fun and taboo aspect of the game. Just appears cringy to me, with MC already monologuing how he wants to kiss his sister a minute into the game. Gonna pass. Good luck.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Meh. I gave it a shot but these incest games where both characters are very obviously already into each other from the beginning of the game takes away the fun and taboo aspect of the game. Just appears cringy to me, with MC already monologuing how he wants to kiss his sister a minute into the game. Gonna pass. Good luck.
While it saddens me to hear you didn't like it, I appreciate you taking your time to try the game
Have a good day and may you find something more fitting to your tastes!

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Updated Android version?
My friend, Android version has been updated! Here you go:

Please, please provide a 32 bit version for all of us users with older machines. It would be much appreciated. I am certain there are many users out here that would love to play this game if only there was a choice to download a 32 bit version.
And 32 bits for you!

I hope it works out! If anything's wrong please do contact us!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Played the new "chapter"

again the main issue here is that you need proofreading or a good grammar program(the best one may be Grammarly, buy the premium edition)

very often the "names" are inverted like, sometimes MC calls Claire as "brother" and Claire calls MC as "sister" not sure why...i triple checked the whole "insert name thing" just to be sure that it wasn't me just writing the names in the wrong order

for the rest of the chapter...everything was good...i only had these two issues...and they're nothing major(but i'm a bit of a grammar-nazi sooo i had to tell you XD)

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes