3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Nice wholesome story so far, I like that the MC isn't an idiot and that him and Claire are on the same page. I could do without the MC calling Claire "girl" so much, but that's just a minor complaint. Looking forward to seeing more of this.
Thanks! The girl thing it's a pet peeve of mine in real life, I do tend to overcall people boy and girl; perhaps I should tone it down?

Reactions: Warhawk1

Xiphais

Feb 14, 2018
If I ever make an AVN, this is the one I would make for sure, but I am not a good storyteller. You tick all the marks I care about good plot, good writings and make it wholesome. The plot is wholesome, simple and focuses on the relationship between Roommates. Both MC and Claire is very likeable and cute. Even though the VN is at an early stage I find so many little things that are done very well.
Okay now, Its so awkward saying little Roommate, Big Roommate while having casual conversation. Addressing as their names makes more sense IMO.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gargarlley

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
If I ever make an AVN, this is the one I would make for sure, but I am not a good storyteller. You tick all the marks I care about good plot, good writings and make it wholesome. The plot is wholesome, simple and focuses on the relationship between Roommates. Both MC and Claire is very likeable and cute. Even though the VN is at an early stage I find so many little things that are done very well.
Okay now, Its so awkward saying little Roommate, Big Roommate while having casual conversation. Addressing as their names makes more sense IMO.
Thank you very much for your review! I am really glad you think so highly of our little VN here!
I hope the next updates do not dissapoint, and regarding the little / big thingy, it's mostly a matter of personal preference but I will keep an eye on it to see if I truly am being excessive!
See you soon!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xiphais

Xiphais

Feb 14, 2018
Thank you very much for your review! I am really glad you think so highly of our little VN here!
I hope the next updates do not dissapoint, and regarding the little / big thingy, it's mostly a matter of personal preference, but I will keep an eye on it to see if I truly am being excessive!
See you soon!
If it is your personal preference I totally respect that. I thought it's because of players have to put the relationship manually and like other 'cest VNs that do the manual thing as well has the same problem. Making a patch fixes it. But since it is how you wanted it then it's totally fine.....as long it makes sense to the original relationship lol.

Reactions: Gargarlley

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
If it is your personal preference I totally respect that. I thought it's because of players have to put the relationship manually and like other 'cest VNs that do the manual thing as well has the same problem. Making a patch fixes it. But since it is how you wanted it then it's totally fine.....as long it makes sense to the original relationship lol.
Ah yes, it does for the intended relationship indeed! Although it has a bit of wiggle room if one wants to mix it up a bit :p

Reactions: Xiphais

Pridar

Apr 10, 2018
Well, just came back to see the new updates, the game is headed towards a really great path! Congratulations on the work, can't wait to see more.

Robins Hood

Oct 2, 2018
So far I am liking the 32 bit version of the game but I can't get past the breakfast scene without getting the attached exception code. I tried using the hotfix but that didn't seem to fix anything.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks! The girl thing it's a pet peeve of mine in real life, I do tend to overcall people boy and girl; perhaps I should tone it down?
A bit tone down would be nice, and add some joking call like "princess", "young mistress", "young lady" or even some nick name for Claire to make the dialogues feel more life like

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Well, just came back to see the new updates, the game is headed towards a really great path! Congratulations on the work, can't wait to see more.
Thank you very much!

Hello, will there be more than romance after this?
What do you mean my friend? Sex? Yes, there'll be sex!

So far I am liking the 32 bit version of the game but I can't get past the breakfast scene without getting the attached exception code. I tried using the hotfix but that didn't seem to fix anything.
The programmer has been notified! I'll report back asap!

A bit tone down would be nice, and add some joking call like "princess", "young mistress", "young lady" or even some nick name for Claire to make the dialogues feel more life like
That's a good idea! I'll keep it in mind my friend :D

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I replay this game like 5 times now but can't stop lookinf at Claire, I must say those deep blue eyes she got really are charming and can hypnotize people
View attachment 1202249
Her black hair and blushing face just make it even more cute
She's here for you my friend

Robins Hood a fix for you! extract in the "game" folder!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: thevoid089

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I don't think you understand the 'little roommate' or 'big roommate'. It's like that because of it's easier for the incest patch. But if you complain about calling each other 'big brother' or 'little sister' and think it's better to call each other with their names, well I dissagree completely. This is a incest themed game and ofc they call each other brother and sister. It's waaaay sexier when they call each other as brother and sister than simply use their usual names rofl. But if you talk about only the casual conversation... well I still prefer them calling each other brother-sister. Since this game isn't harem and entirely rely on the sister's shoulders, it's better to maximize incest fantasy with her. Also aside from fantasy and returning to real world, it's pretty normal to call your sibling as broter-sister or bro-sis whatever instead of their actual name. Hell in my country if you call your elderly sibling with their names, it considered as dissrespectfull to them. The elderly siblings usually calls their younger siblings by their names tho

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes