3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
hell yeah! XD

too bad i've so many VNs to catch up with...so this one is going to be enjoyed like before the last one on my list(the last one will always be My New Family, until that game is over XD)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gargarlley

Valeforish

Jun 19, 2021
Some of the writing is pretty bad, but I like the tone.

Persona 5 music? Bold choice.

Last edited:

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Got to admit that im a sucker for those sister games, maybe because I never had Siblings but damn I love this genre.
It's actually pretty hot even when you do have a sister.

Last edited:

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I found a little error, see attachment

PS: it happens some more times

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
My Sister & I [v0.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 736 MB
Original Size Mac: 723 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 341 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 328 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Walkthrough?
There's like one choice in the game and it's just dialogue as far as I can tell. No need for a walkthrough, just download and enjoy.

Gargarlley Enjoyed it was a nice update. Glad to see they are both still on board with their relationship and seeing where it goes. MC could still stand to cut down on calling her "girl" as much as he does, in my mind I either read it as him being effeminate or creepy I can't help it and it's kind of off putting.

I'm also REALLY glad you didn't make the boss a creep that we have to compete with for the sister, that shit is so fucking old at this point and annoying. Games throwing dudes in just to cause drama is super dumb and I'm genuinely happy the boss just seems like a decent dude trying to be a good father. Quick question and you can ignore it if you want that's fine we won't be forming romantic relations with the other girls in the game, will we? Meg is cute and Margaret is a friggin bombshell (thick red heads are my weakness) I'm just curious. I enjoy the sister being the main focus, if the other girls are made LI's I wouldn't mind an option to not pursue them.

Anyway thanks for the great update, really looking forward to continued development of the game. :)

JonyPony

Jun 2, 2019
I see there is a download link for a 32 bit version, but that is for v0.3. Is there no link for v0.4?

Until there is one, I just remembered a trick someone showed me a few months ago..

Download Renpy 7.4.4 SDK
Head to the \renpy-7.4.4-sdk\lib folder and copy the windows-i686 folder
Paste the windows-i686 to \My-Sister-And-I-0.4-pc\lib
Head to renpy-7.4.4-sdk folder and copy renpy-32
Paste it to the My-Sister-And-I-0.4 folder
Rename renpy-32 to My-Sister-And-I-32.exe

You need to explicitly rename it to My-Sister-And-I-32.exe or it doesn't work.
And that's your 32 bit file :)

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The opening for this update.... God, Claire looks hot af in black. That deepthroat scene you get when you decide to cum in her mouth was incredible! That said, what was up with those close up shots of Megan? Her cakes was on display. Not that I'm complaining but the temptation was real with all that eye candy.

This was a pretty great update by the way. The moment to moment stuff with Claire was pretty good. The next update though :oops:. I'm already excited for it after this ending.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gargarlley
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes