3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I don't think you understand the 'little roommate' or 'big roommate'. It's like that because of it's easier for the incest patch. But if you complain about calling each other 'big brother' or 'little sister' and think it's better to call each other with their names, well I dissagree completely. This is a incest themed game and ofc they call each other brother and sister. It's waaaay sexier when they call each other as brother and sister than simply use their usual names rofl. But if you talk about only the casual conversation... well I still prefer them calling each other brother-sister. Since this game isn't harem and entirely rely on the sister's shoulders, it's better to maximize incest fantasy with her. Also aside from fantasy and returning to real world, it's pretty normal to call your sibling as broter-sister or bro-sis whatever instead of their actual name. Hell in my country if you call your elderly sibling with their names, it considered as dissrespectfull to them. The elderly siblings usually calls their younger siblings by their names tho
You get the spirit my friend, you get my brand of kinky

Xiphais

Feb 14, 2018
I don't think you understand the 'little roommate' or 'big roommate'. It's like that because of it's easier for the incest patch. But if you complain about calling each other 'big brother' or 'little sister' and think it's better to call each other with their names, well I dissagree completely. This is a incest themed game and ofc they call each other brother and sister. It's waaaay sexier when they call each other as brother and sister than simply use their usual names rofl. But if you talk about only the casual conversation... well I still prefer them calling each other brother-sister. Since this game isn't harem and entirely rely on the sister's shoulders, it's better to maximize incest fantasy with her. Also aside from fantasy and returning to real world, it's pretty normal to call your sibling as broter-sister or bro-sis whatever instead of their actual name. Hell in my country if you call your elderly sibling with their names, it considered as dissrespectfull to them. The elderly siblings usually calls their younger siblings by their names tho
I do understand that it's easier for the patch and I did mention that in my following reply. Also, I should've made it clear why I suggested(not a complaint) a little change.
I have no problem addressing each other brother/sister or bro/sis, also addressing the younger one by their name. I just meant you don't have to say Big brother or Little sister every time. For the MC he can just call her sis or by her name and for the Sister she can call him just brother. This is how I usually see siblings call each other in IRL. My whole point was to make it more natural, but I guess I couldn't make clear to you guys. (probably because of my English sucks lol).

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I do understand that it's easier for the patch and I did mention that in my following reply. Also, I should've made it clear why I suggested(not a complaint) a little change.
I have no problem addressing each other brother/sister or bro/sis, also addressing the younger one by their name. I just meant you don't have to say Big brother or Little sister every time. For the MC he can just call her sis or by her name and for the Sister she can call him just brother. This is how I usually see siblings call each other in IRL. My whole point was to make it more natural, but I guess I couldn't make clear to you guys. (probably because of my English sucks lol).
It's all right my friend! I understood what you meant, and I do agree that perhaps some times it could be adjusted!
Worry not for your english, as your message was clear as the day!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xiphais

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So i just finished. Wait let me rephrase that. I had finished on release but as i was backing up my saves and coming to post today i realized there's been some mini patches so i decided to play through again. It's just to keep my saves as updated as possible so if i want to visit an old scene there isn't any errors.

That opening to this update genuinely was a relief. Too many, I mean it, too many games do that "it was a Mistake" 1 step forward, 3 steps back, nonsense when they both know they like it each other. So i was glad the game acknowledged that what they did was weird but they're weirdos anyway.

Claire was being a bubbly mess this update(i don't mean that in a bad way). I thought that date of their's was going a different direction at first but boy it went all emotional and caught me off guard since it started with them being silly. I won't say it was realistic but it felt genuine. It was written well enough and conveyed their sides of the whole experience between eaxh other.

Honestly this was a great update. The most surprising thing though was that ending. Not only was it hot but I didn't think I'd see it happen so soon. I'm not going to complain though. Looking forward to the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gargarlley

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
*checks tags*
*doesn't see any sex related tag*
*opens notifications*
*leaves for now to come back later*
Well my friend, there's a blow job currently if that's what you mean by sex related!

So i just finished. Wait let me rephrase that. I had finished on release but as i was backing up my saves and coming to post today i realized there's been some mini patches so i decided to play through again. It's just to keep my saves as updated as possible so if i want to visit an old scene there isn't any errors.

That opening to this update genuinely was a relief. Too many, I mean it, too many games do that "it was a Mistake" 1 step forward, 3 steps back, nonsense when they both know they like it each other. So i was glad the game acknowledged that what they did was weird but they're weirdos anyway.

Claire was being a bubbly mess this update(i don't mean that in a bad way). I thought that date of their's was going a different direction at first but boy it went all emotional and caught me off guard since it started with them being silly. I won't say it was realistic but it felt genuine. It was written well enough and conveyed their sides of the whole experience between eaxh other.

Honestly this was a great update. The most surprising thing though was that ending. Not only was it hot but I didn't think I'd see it happen so soon. I'm not going to complain though. Looking forward to the next update.
Thank you very much for your words of encouragement my friend
Specially the attention to the genuity of it all, it is my belief th at the most important part to make these characters come to live is their imperfection, in real life, people interrupt each other, go on divergent lines, they explore, they talk!

It's the bit I'm trying to convey with each update and I hope that one day i'll be able to nail it

Thank you my friend, we hope to see you on our next updates!

Reactions: Elias85

snooze321

Oct 13, 2017
Just starting out, it's a bit rough around the edges but damn there is an undeniable charm here. Keep up the good work.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes