3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
hell yeah! XD

too bad i've so many VNs to catch up with...so this one is going to be enjoyed like before the last one on my list(the last one will always be My New Family, until that game is over XD)
I hope you enjoy it my friend!

love this game, such a sweet message, vibin with the whole acceptance thing, its not always easy (y)
Trying to provide a nice setting for you to enjoy! :D

Oh its finally out the new version: NOICE
Glad you're following my friend!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's actually pretty hot even when you do have a sister.
Oh my, that is indeed a mistake.
I did make a poll in Patron to see if they wanted me to go and correct some things from earlier releases but the people decided almost unanimously that I should focus on advancing the plot

My "favorite" part: saves from earlier versions don't work (n)
Yep.
This sucks big time.
Is this so? Mine did work but perhaps something got mixed up, I'm terribly sorry my friends; we changed the coder recently so perhaps there's been an unexpected issue
I apologise for the inconvenience

Walkthrough?
There's one avaiable on Patreon my friend!

I found a little error, see attachment

PS: it happens some more times
Oh my, thank you very much for pointing it up, if you wouldn't mind could you send me a screenshot of any other instances where this might happen?

There's like one choice in the game and it's just dialogue as far as I can tell. No need for a walkthrough, just download and enjoy.

Gargarlley Enjoyed it was a nice update. Glad to see they are both still on board with their relationship and seeing where it goes. MC could still stand to cut down on calling her "girl" as much as he does, in my mind I either read it as him being effeminate or creepy I can't help it and it's kind of off putting.

I'm also REALLY glad you didn't make the boss a creep that we have to compete with for the sister, that shit is so fucking old at this point and annoying. Games throwing dudes in just to cause drama is super dumb and I'm genuinely happy the boss just seems like a decent dude trying to be a good father. Quick question and you can ignore it if you want that's fine we won't be forming romantic relations with the other girls in the game, will we? Meg is cute and Margaret is a friggin bombshell (thick red heads are my weakness) I'm just curious. I enjoy the sister being the main focus, if the other girls are made LI's I wouldn't mind an option to not pursue them.

Anyway thanks for the great update, really looking forward to continued development of the game. :)
There's in fact a flag system which is changing a few things on Claire's behaviour though! It will be more overt on the next update if you can guess what they're going to do ;)

Regarding the other thing, thank you for your kind review! I tried to avoid the classic cliche of the creepy boss as I wanted to provide a wholesome experience, so while he's indeed a bit.. odd he's a nice bloke, he just wasn't gifted with good looks haha

The other girls will not be dateable in the main game, but they do protagonise the side stories, separate non canon content updates where we enjoy the rest of the girls in our own personalised dates!

It is not a thing on the base game, because I honestly believe that it would make the story a little bit unrealistic. Like, you're plowing your sister! How can he maintain a harem at the same time! A matter of taste after all my friend :D

I see there is a download link for a 32 bit version, but that is for v0.3. Is there no link for v0.4?
Will you be providing this update in a 32 bit version soon?
I could indeed try to do so if you require my friends!

The opening for this update.... God, Claire looks hot af in black. That deepthroat scene you get when you decide to cum in her mouth was incredible! That said, what was up with those close up shots of Megan? Her cakes was on display. Not that I'm complaining but the temptation was real with all that eye candy.

This was a pretty great update by the way. The moment to moment stuff with Claire was pretty good. The next update though :oops:. I'm already excited for it after this ending.
Glad you liked it my friend! The eye candy is indeed intentional, after all, even if I'm trying to make a "cool" story we are a horny bunch and I personally I'm quite the ass man :p

If you'd like to get more of a taste of them I recommend you check the Patreon side stories!

Watermelon with ham?
I'm actually having it for lunch today!

I not undestend.... We have Sex Content already here or not? 0_0
There's mouth stuff, but she remains a virgin at the moment
There's vaginal sex on the side stories although!

PS: If I left any question unanswered, please do quote this message with it and I will try to answer!

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Ye the old save wont work on this version and i got some weird lag with the new sex scenes

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of My Sister & I [v0.4]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan My Sister & I [v0.4]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of My Sister & I [v0.2] [Tortilla Dreams]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan My Sister & I [v0.2] [Tortilla Dreams]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-08-14
Version: 0.4

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Not sure what happened here? Is this on my end or a glitch? Actually happened a couple times.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
If anyone can, could they attach the error that appears when you try to load a past save? I'm not being able to replicate this particular bug

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
The first two "Hentai scenes" animation work with zero problems, but than the last two got a huge lag (i know its weird) lol
it's quite strange because they're the same file system and everything!
I'll look into it although

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Loads of instances of scenes tagged on the end of speech lines
On our way to fix it my friend!

Gargarlley Thank you for being so responsive to reported issues and feedback. It's good to see a developer so engaged with the community.
People took their time to comment so I try to take mine to answer, thank you for your kind words my friend!

Reactions: MythMackay

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
Hey
On our way to fix it my friend!

People took their time to comment so I try to take mine to answer, thank you for your kind words my friend!

hey there Gargarlley, i love this game so far if i may ask, what are your plans for this game? any ideas on what you see adding to the game? I know this is a slow burn game with your sister, but i can't help hoping for more features

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Hey

hey there Gargarlley, i love this game so far if i may ask, what are your plans for this game? any ideas on what you see adding to the game? I know this is a slow burn game with your sister, but i can't help hoping for more features
What do you mean my friend? Like, where the relation will go with the sister or what kind of features exactly?
I do not intend to make this game into a sandbox, but there'll be changes according tot he flags that the player has activated through the current choices! Although if you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
If anyone can, could they attach the error that appears when you try to load a past save? I'm not being able to replicate this particular bug
about the error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2223, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4107, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1090, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1297, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 322, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2178, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2005, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1923, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.7.1862
My sister and I 0.4
Tue Aug 17 03:14:54 2021

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes