3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
NTR, NTR, NTRRRRRRR, NTR, NTR, NTR,R, NTR, N.T.R....All together now, NTR, NTR NTrrrrr, NTR NTR NTr r, etc. ect. Please. XxX {@,@}
Sorry my friend, but this game will not have NTR now or ever as it doesn't fit my concept of wholesome.
But I do wish you luck in your search for whatever game catters to your fetishes!

about the error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2223, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4107, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1090, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1297, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 322, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2178, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2005, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1923, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.7.1862
My sister and I 0.4
Tue Aug 17 03:14:54 2021
Hello my friend, was your last save done at the end of the last update? (the black screen with the Tortilla logo I mean)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hello my friend, was your last save done at the end of the last update? (the black screen with the Tortilla logo I mean)
i saved when Sister/Claire is sleeping next to MC or something like that...

UPDATE: Take my save file just in case

Last edited:

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
There's in fact a flag system which is changing a few things on Claire's behaviour though! It will be more overt on the next update if you can guess what they're going to do ;)

Regarding the other thing, thank you for your kind review! I tried to avoid the classic cliche of the creepy boss as I wanted to provide a wholesome experience, so while he's indeed a bit.. odd he's a nice bloke, he just wasn't gifted with good looks haha

The other girls will not be dateable in the main game, but they do protagonise the side stories, separate non canon content updates where we enjoy the rest of the girls in our own personalised dates!

It is not a thing on the base game, because I honestly believe that it would make the story a little bit unrealistic. Like, you're plowing your sister! How can he maintain a harem at the same time! A matter of taste after all my friend :D
Oh neat, I'm glad to hear the choices will have some impact! Also glad to hear that only the sister is an LI to be honest, harem games are awesome don't get me wrong, usually I only play harem because I have a hard time picking and feel like a scumbag when MC cheats, but it's refreshing to sit down and play something with just one LI. It's actually nice to see the other girls forming relationships that don't involve MC or the sister. Keep up the great work!

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
i saved when Sister/Claire is sleeping next to MC or something like that...

UPDATE: Take my save file just in case
Thank you for your service my friend! I shall inspect it!

Oh neat, I'm glad to hear the choices will have some impact! Also glad to hear that only the sister is an LI to be honest, harem games are awesome don't get me wrong, usually I only play harem because I have a hard time picking and feel like a scumbag when MC cheats, but it's refreshing to sit down and play something with just one LI. It's actually nice to see the other girls forming relationships that don't involve MC or the sister. Keep up the great work!
Thank you my friend, I hope that I will live up to your expectations!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
that mean we need a walktrough mod XD

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
are you a troll?
No. I just find that games such as these with an incest themed 'lovestory' , attributed as 'Wholesome' (by the author according to another reply) highly amusing and improbable, but this is fiction after all, so even here a girl (any girl sister or not) should be able to follow her own heart and explore her sexuality, even if that should mean giving herself to another male. Besides NTR within an incest driven story is hardly NTR, rather would it more properly be called 'cheating, if the brother MC loses.. ah Shame. Oh, and PS. hardly call that little song trolling. PPS. I do not and have never had an NTR fetish, I do enjoy seeing the MC in these rediculous stories get taken down a peg or two tho' {@,@} Big smile to you all . XxX

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
No. I just find that games such as these with an incest themed 'lovestory' , attributed as 'Wholesome' (by the author according to another reply) highly amusing and improbable, but this is fiction after all, so even here a girl (any girl sister or not) should be able to follow her own heart and explore her sexuality, even if that should mean giving herself to another male. Besides NTR within an incest driven story is hardly NTR, rather would it more properly be called 'cheating, if the brother MC loses.. ah Shame. Oh, and PS. hardly call that little song trolling. PPS. I do not and have never had an NTR fetish, I do enjoy seeing the MC in these rediculous stories get taken down a peg or two tho' {@,@} Big smile to you all . XxX
i would agree with you if the MC was an arrogant buffoon like the MC of Restore Her Career..but here? he is just a random guy with a decent life...

some MCs deserves to either be NTR-ed or be miserable in general...but in this case? you're trolling or you hate everyone or both...

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
What do you mean my friend? Like, where the relation will go with the sister or what kind of features exactly?
I do not intend to make this game into a sandbox, but there'll be changes according tot he flags that the player has activated through the current choices! Although if you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them!
well of course not on sandbox, maybe some choices unlock some sexy outfits, perhaps a pet mode like you are a master caring for a pet?

sorry, i had no context, and see so many people demand ntr in a game i think we got too many of anyway, i thought you was one of them, your good and i apologize

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
i would agree with you if the MC was an arrogant buffoon like the MC of Restore Her Career..but here? he is just a random guy with a decent life...

some MCs deserves to either be NTR-ed or be miserable in general...but in this case? you're trolling or you hate everyone or both...

i like games where your a good person mc just trying to figure out situations with friends. and get lovey dovey

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gargarlley

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i like games where your a good person mc just trying to figure out situations with friends. and get lovey dovey
same

but the MC of Restore Her Career is a whiny spoiled douchebag that blackmails like 5-6 women that if they were smart they would save themselves in like 5 minutes...

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
well of course not on sandbox, maybe some choices unlock some sexy outfits, perhaps a pet mode like you are a master caring for a pet?

sorry, i had no context, and see so many people demand ntr in a game i think we got too many of anyway, i thought you was one of them, your good and i apologize
Thankyou, for your reply to my reply, I do not 'Hate' any genre, although I do dislike nasty MCs, and gen play against such to deny them their horrible victories over innocent maidens. {@,@}

• Thinking Face

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
Thankyou, for your reply to my reply, I do not 'Hate' any genre, although I do dislike nasty MCs, and gen play against such to deny them their horrible victories over innocent maidens. {@,@}
ah well i played this game and your not a bad mc, just a guy trying to deal with his sister love

• Red Heart

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
that mean we need a walktrough mod XD
I do publish a Walkthrough but a mod itself sadly would be out of the scope of my abilities my friend

Greetings my friend! As you took your time to explain your position so will I take time to explain mine!

First of all regarding the realism I'd like to encourage you to read our "Developer Notes" section!
Developer Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wont deny that it is indeed far fetched for brothers and sisters to fall in love in real life, wasn't this the case, there would be no taboo element here, so as many TV shows, Books and Films do, we do ask for you to engage in a concept known as "suspension of disbelief" as there are some things which must be as they are for plot convenience

A flagrant example of this is the fact that most of the Women our MC has encountered are quite beautiful, great tits, great ass
Now speaking from a statistical point of view this would be quite the miracle, yet no one really complaints about the realism of such a thing for quite the simple reason. That we all here enjoy looking at gorgeous women because we're a bunch of horn dogs (me, myself included, as I wouldn't spend so much time in their asses otherwise :p)

So as stated, the story is as realistic as it might be! The point being that the realism is all applied on the build up of their relationship as it is my belief that just because they decide to be lovers doesn't mean their brother sister dynamic is gone, so they must continue with the silliness one might have with a close sibling! In those interactions is where the realism is done!

Now, as to your second point, your "amuseness" at my claim of a "wholesome" incest novel!

Let me say my friend that wholesomeness as a concept it's quite subjective by itself so it is my belief that what we must do is affront the power dynamic which might develop between two family members as it'd be the source of the "unwholesomeness"

MC and Claire in the game are on the same age group (there's a bit of an age difference, but not a substantial one)
MC and Claire are not economically dependant of each other (there's no forcefullness to engage on the feelings or fear homelessness)

And most importantly, MC and Claire are drawn to each other not only because their filial relationship but out of a bond of loneliness, if you've played the game you'll notice how they both are what one might call socially akward.

They have this little bubble of interests and while they may engage in conversation with third parties, it is seen how they don't really "connect" on the same level because their core interests are separated from those of most people.

They also are not in the relation for a purely sexual component but it is born of the desire to connect with someone such as one that would be able to understand these kind of interests and feelings

It is therefore my belief that the relation is what one might call wholesome as it is after all two hurt souls who find each other in a sea of indifference, who are able to be joined despite their own exceptionality

It is so that I state that the Incest aspect if anything adds to the beauty of the situation. As despite the taboo, the prohibition of the realisation of such a love, they must go forward not for any petty desire but for the sole realisation of what their love must be. For if they do not take the step, if they do not cross their rubicon they would never achieve happiness.

This is why I state the VN on itself, is wholesome!

I expect that with this I have answered any and all doubts you might've had my friend, and I do hope you have a great day and find a game which might comfort to that you seek. For we all deserve that slice of happiness!

Ah my friend, this would be sidestory content! (The Pet aspect of it)
The Sexy outfit choice unlocking aspect although, that is going to be in indeed! So I hope you enjoy it!

same

but the MC of Restore Her Career is a whiny spoiled douchebag that blackmails like 5-6 women that if they were smart they would save themselves in like 5 minutes...
Fortunately ours is a bit of a dumbass, but he's a good natured one! haha

also dev, maybe add in a preggo situation? if you cum inside her too much?
That is indeed planned for late game content! If the players in the end pursue a pregnancy ending, I want it to be fleshed out more than "Yes I'm pregnant, cool" I'd actually like to explore how that dynamic would affect them but this is of course a large scale project so it's down, down the line

That is indeed a noble pursuit my friend

---

Announcement:

I overextended myself on the above message as I found a reply which accredited an answer, for this I apologise!

Let me say that regarding the Save bug, I've found the cause; The reason is that our old developer used an old version of Ren'py and so as we now use the current one, it is incompatible with the old saves

I apologise for any inconvenience this might've arisen, I shall make sure that this does not happen again in the future

Have a great day!

PS: The few tidbits of text which were reported are too on their way to be uploaded to the pertinent hosts for the purpose of updating this thread!

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Another great update, not sure if you changed writer or not but if you did he blended in really well, great stuff.

Edit: Reading the past comments here, you guys really fell for the NTR dude baiting huh.

• Red Heart

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Another great update, not sure if you changed writer or not but if you did he blended in really well, great stuff.

Edit: Reading the past comments here, you guys really fell for the NTR dude baiting huh.
Thank you my friend!
We changed in the sense that I am now writing it all by myself! Previously I had someone to help me trim down the work!

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes