3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
If you do it then please as optional... not everybody likes anal...
It'll surely be, I myself am not a fan of anal most of the time

It's out.

Good day my friend! Here's the first release of Chapter 7 for you to enjoy
It be indeed!

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
If you don't like it... don't add it... I'm pretty sure most people here are fine with the game how it is...
One weird comment shouldn't be enough for you to get pressured into it... :WeSmart:
I do get coerced quite easily
Honestly, it's that Anal is just so simple to add and I enjoy it conceptually because virtually speaking, it'll be the same as Doggy as I lack both the time and the skill to make a proper anus in HD which is what I assume he'd like

I do admit, it's just a fun concept overall

Reactions: Samael-79

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
i think this game is awesome ... i love the way you make my sister look ... she's soooo fucking hot ... dam can i marry her sweet ass ... i mean can my MC marry her sweet ass :love:
Do not let your dreams be dreams my friend, she can be yours!

Is that so...

Hmm...

*cough*

Give me all your money! :devilish:

:KEK:
You failed to provide your bank account number!

This dev is making 85 € a month on Patreon, are you shure you want to rob him of that? Better go and ask Eromersive, he's making a lot more money without even working on his game. That would be more worthwhile. :eek:
Exactly, how could I fund my nicotine addiction if not for this game? Wont people think of big tobacco before robbing me?

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
when are we getting a public release?
After every patreon get is, there'll be a public release some time after that my friend, so it's still a bit far on the horizon

I really like that this focuses on romance, Most incest games focus on girls being pressured in sex or stuff like that.
That's why I really like this because I prefer stories with romance.
I am very glad you enjoy it friend, I hope I wont let you down!

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I mean, I personally would not call it pointless, as I believe there might be love beyond anal sex

Yet I hear your plea my friend, you too deserve to fuck an ass if this is your hearts desire so it is now in my notebook of ideas!
If you do decide to put that in the game, I'd respectfully request to make it optional. Anal sex frankly grosses me out. But that's just my two cents.

Reactions: Crazymic79

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
If you do decide to put that in the game, I'd respectfully request to make it optional. Anal sex frankly grosses me out. But that's just my two cents.
I would indeed, even if I fall to peer pressure I'll always remember not everyone wants to fuck an asshole

Reactions: Crazymic79

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wouldn't fuck the sisters arsehole
But i would totally lick it
Yes I'm that perverted.

RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021
I do get coerced quite easily
Ahem. :whistle: I requested this before, so allow me to convince you again that Claire's perfect pair of tits would be great to satisfy her brother with a titty fuck. ;)

Oh, by the way, I already played the update. Overall I love it, barring some bugs with MC's name which I already reported in Discord.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes