Mod Ren'Py My Sister, My Roommate Extended Russian Mod v1.74beta

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
uncleaned tail found.

in a conversation with Dee'brickshaw in the library after a blowjob with Cory, Dee calls MC (whose name is Alex for some reason, well, it doesn’t matter) as Tee, and this is a mistake, that is, this is a blunder and not a mistake, because in the original game MC had a name that began with T (forgive me for sclerosis in names).
maybe initially it was not worth changing the MC name and leaving the original one from the base VN?

Or maybe it's worth making the nickname that Dee calls MC different?
Yes, I was wondering how to convey in Russian the name of the main character, which in the English original (Taylor) sounds the same for two genders.

The option Alex (Алекс) seemed to me the most appropriate, because it is an abbreviation for both the male Russian name Alexander (Александр) and the female name Alexandra (Александра).

But in the dialogue in the library, I agree - it's unclear why D'Brickshaw calls the main character a "T," even though his name doesn't have that letter in it at all in Russian.

Снимок экрана от 2022-09-18 10-43-04.png
By the way, in the "destruction of the fourth wall" moment in the scene on the rainy beach, this is played up a bit...

I'll think about how to beat it in library scene, thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
*another plot tail?*

again, an incomprehensible tail surfaced from an unknown other storyline (which is apparently canonical) - the protagonist at Dee's party, in a conversation with Jessica, took a pause for reflection and in his thoughts mentioned Nikki's sleepover in Jessica's room. though I don't remember Nikki spending the night at Jessica's. although Jessica threatened to split us (i.e MC and Nikky) into separate rooms while interfering with Nikki and me, taking Nikki to her room to sleep on a cot. that is, it is possible that in the canonical passage the quarrel between the brother and sister did take place, and the sister still slept in Jessica's room? otherwise, where could this mention of Nikki's sleepover at Jessica's come from?

and yet - informal communication between Jessica and Nikki, expressed in their joint masturbation of a MC's dick in the cinema, happened, it seems, "yesterday" (relative to the date of the party). is not it?
Q: When did Nikki sleep in Jessica's room?
in a word, the mention of a joint overnight stay puts me in an incomprehensible dead end in my thoughts.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I don't know if the waifu rendering program can perform age morphing. But something tells me that if you take Beth from the "Ring of Lust" and make her older, you get... Molly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm wrong?

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
*another plot tail?*

again, an incomprehensible tail surfaced from an unknown other storyline (which is apparently canonical) - the protagonist at Dee's party, in a conversation with Jessica, took a pause for reflection and in his thoughts mentioned Nikki's sleepover in Jessica's room. though I don't remember Nikki spending the night at Jessica's. although Jessica threatened to split us (i.e MC and Nikky) into separate rooms while interfering with Nikki and me, taking Nikki to her room to sleep on a cot. that is, it is possible that in the canonical passage the quarrel between the brother and sister did take place, and the sister still slept in Jessica's room? otherwise, where could this mention of Nikki's sleepover at Jessica's come from?

and yet - informal communication between Jessica and Nikki, expressed in their joint masturbation of a MC's dick in the cinema, happened, it seems, "yesterday" (relative to the date of the party). is not it?
Q: When did Nikki sleep in Jessica's room?
in a word, the mention of a joint overnight stay puts me in an incomprehensible dead end in my thoughts.
Thank you for reminding me.
This joint is in the original game when Nikki asks if the main character wants to see her have affairs with girls/boys.
If you answer "no", relative scenes won't be in the previews, but they will pop up in the dialogues.
So I haven't cleaned them up with conditional transitions all the way through.
Thanks for noticing.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I'm sorry, I don't know exactly, but is it correct to use the word "coffee" in relation to the establishment? Maybe it's better to use the word coffee shop(кофейня)? or cafe(кафе)?
just the word "coffee" out of the context of a drink in a cup - frankly hurts the eye. because it turns out taftology "were in coffee and drank coffee there"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.