• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py My Sister, My Roommate Extended Russian Mod v1.74beta

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
ModTitle.jpg

Overview:
My Sister, My Roommate Extended Russian Mod
Game/Creator: Sumodeine - -
Modder: Alex Stone
Mod Version: 1.74beta
Game Version: 1.69
Language: Russian

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

ch1mompeekmasturb1.png ch2bathsex05.png ch2ndfuck7.png ch2nbj1.png ch2partybjje08.png ch2partysexpeek07.png ch2partybjsa10.png ch2dormcorridor2.png ch2dormdrink27.png ch2dormdrink41b.png ch2nm5.png ch3cokashower2.png ch3jdate8.png ch3cclub42a.png ch4jegibar01.png ch4ashbeach0.png v9breakthe4thwall.png v11bclub9.png

Last edited:

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Is the new content russian only?
Yes, the dialogues so far are only in Russian. Although the structure and names of the graphic files are preserved. So if you want, you can rewrite them over the original game, making it just a re-skin without new storylines. Well, or wait until I finish the mod - and simultaneously translate it back into English.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
new storylines
and how many innovations?
I just look at the pictures a little different. the first meeting in the library with Corey is different: she has a different style of cunt.
the party at Grant's house is something new that wasn't in the original 1.69.

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
and how many innovations?
I just look at the pictures a little different. the first meeting in the library with Corey is different: she has a different style of cunt.
the party at Grant's house is something new that wasn't in the original 1.69.
First Night in the House (EP0):
- You can say no to Mrs. Sollane, which opens up four other plots for this night.

First Day on Campus (EP1):
- You can go with Nikki and Molly to the café, but refuse to party with Grant, which opens up three additional storylines in the dorm.
- You can make a fool of Grant at the party by not letting him go back to campus with Nikki.
- In addition, the protagonist can pick his own date at the party with different consequences and peek at one lesbian couple.

Day Two on Campus (EP2):
- Cory's choice for a date allows him to meet Katie from the WHTI game and get a choice of storylines in the club.
- Choosing Molly allows you to open another storyline with a new character.
- Jessica's choice is greatly enhanced.

Meet Ashley (EP3):
- A new storyline on the beach, when meeting Ashley
- The sex scene with Ashley is greatly expanded.
- Nikki and Molly's romantic relationship can begin.

Relationship Development: Corey, Jessica, Molly (EP4):
- The scenes with Jessica and Corey are reworked.
- The photo assignment with Molly on the beach can be taken to a new storyline.

Ashley, Pain in the Ass (EP5):
- The beach scene has been reworked and expanded.
- Molly's peeping scene has been added and opens another storyline
- A second storyline in the yoga studio.

I'm Ready to Kill Eric (EP6):
- The sex scenes with Ashley and with Jessica are now in two versions

I Love Meat (EP7):
- Just a reskin of the scenes, minor additions

Party at D's house (EP8):
- Completely redone store scene, a few new cameos and storylines
- Two versions of the movie theater scene
- Two new options at the end of the party at D's

Rainy Day at the Beach (EP9):
- Completely reworked beach scene with Truth or Dare game
- You can end this scene in three different ways
- Nikki and Molly's romantic line continues

Trip to MILF (EP10):
- Two options for lesbian sex: Nikki and Jessica or Nikki and Molly

Who Wanted Threesomes (EP11):
- Just a reskin of the scenes, small additions

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
First Night in the House (EP0):
- You can say no to Mrs. Sollane, which opens up four other plots for this night.

First Day on Campus (EP1):
- You can go with Nikki and Molly to the café, but refuse to party with Grant, which opens up three additional storylines in the dorm.
- You can make a fool of Grant at the party by not letting him go back to campus with Nikki.
- In addition, the protagonist can pick his own date at the party with different consequences and peek at one lesbian couple.

Day Two on Campus (EP2):
- Cory's choice for a date allows him to meet Katie from the WHTI game and get a choice of storylines in the club.
- Choosing Molly allows you to open another storyline with a new character.
- Jessica's choice is greatly enhanced.

Meet Ashley (EP3):
- A new storyline on the beach, when meeting Ashley
- The sex scene with Ashley is greatly expanded.
- Nikki and Molly's romantic relationship can begin.

Relationship Development: Corey, Jessica, Molly (EP4):
- The scenes with Jessica and Corey are reworked.
- The photo assignment with Molly on the beach can be taken to a new storyline.

Ashley, Pain in the Ass (EP5):
- The beach scene has been reworked and expanded.
- Molly's peeping scene has been added and opens another storyline
- A second storyline in the yoga studio.

I'm Ready to Kill Eric (EP6):
- The sex scenes with Ashley and with Jessica are now in two versions

I Love Meat (EP7):
- Just a reskin of the scenes, minor additions

Party at D's house (EP8):
- Completely redone store scene, a few new cameos and storylines
- Two versions of the movie theater scene
- Two new options at the end of the party at D's

Rainy Day at the Beach (EP9):
- Completely reworked beach scene with Truth or Dare game
- You can end this scene in three different ways
- Nikki and Molly's romantic line continues

Trip to MILF (EP10):
- Two options for lesbian sex: Nikki and Jessica or Nikki and Molly

Who Wanted Threesomes (EP11):
- Just a reskin of the scenes, small additions
ohh =)
for me it smells like "big brother - another story". game, where we have almost the same plot but with some changes... and there is CamXFamily - almost the same but with changes.

thanks.
but something is wrong with game - in the club after I talked to Corey (I don’t seem to remember, I met her in the library, we are her tutor) I can’t talk to other girls - they wave their hands in front of me without saying anything. Apparently there are some problems with the encoding of the Russian text. or the text itself is missing for those dialogs.

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
ohh =)
for me it smells like "big brother - another story". game, where we have almost the same plot but with some changes... and there is CamXFamily - almost the same but with changes.
That's why I consider this version a mod and not a separate game. If you will, it is my reading of the story, with additional scenes and storylines that I found logical to insert, based on lacunae and inconsistencies in the original story.
Well, I wanted to add some humor to this good game.

thanks.
but something is wrong with game - in the club after I talked to Corey (I don’t seem to remember, I met her in the library, we are her tutor) I can’t talk to other girls - they wave their hands in front of me without saying anything. Apparently there are some problems with the encoding of the Russian text. or the text itself is missing for those dialogs.
v1.74beta

I'm aware of this problem, so far in the club you just have to "click" on each of the girls, the storyline is only spelled out for Cory.
There are about 50 scenes in the game that are not yet tied into storylines.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
at the dance club, Corey and Katie seem to be the same person. and even "Rachel" (definitely not Rachel, but she is very similar to Rachel from DMD. oh, yeah! it's Chelsea) behaves the same way - jealously. as I understand the scripts are still in the editing process. the game is played "live", in the process of creation. the difference between Katie and Corey is only in one thing - after the party we go by car with Katie to another house where we have sex. but in the house we do everything "silently" (as we talk silently with Debbie and Lily and Kathy and Chelsea)

- thanks for easter egg (Katie, Debbie and Lilly - friends from "Where the heart is")

and a picture where we strangle a girl during a dance - one for two girls, like Corey and Katie - two twin sisters.
further from the jambs of the scripts - if we dance with someone other than Corey, then in a conversation with Nikki, the protagonist for some reason says that Corey twisted her ankle, even if everything is fine with her legs (that is, there was no peeping in the shower)

Reactions: AlexStone

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
at the dance club, Corey and Katie seem to be the same person. and even "Rachel" (definitely not Rachel, but she is very similar to Rachel from DMD. oh, yeah! it's Chelsea) behaves the same way - jealously. as I understand the scripts are still in the editing process. the game is played "live", in the process of creation. the difference between Katie and Corey is only in one thing - after the party we go by car with Katie to another house where we have sex. but in the house we do everything "silently" (as we talk silently with Debbie and Lily and Kathy and Chelsea)
and a picture where we strangle a girl during a dance - one for two girls, like Corey and Katie - two twin sisters.
further from the jambs of the scripts - if we dance with someone other than Corey, then in a conversation with Nikki, the protagonist for some reason says that Corey twisted her ankle, even if everything is fine with her legs (that is, there was no peeping in the shower)
Thanks for debugging the script.
I'm still proofreading it, as it has many more branches than the original game.
And yes, the dance with Cory and with Katie are spelled the same, but the main character can only choose one girl. Basically, it's a matter of his imagination and it's the same for both choices.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
if I met Elena (yes, matured but still recognizable in her face) and Rachel (on the contrary, younger) from DMD - is there a chance to meet someone else from that VN? Like Tiffany? by the way, Tiffany is already a double Easter egg, because she is also Samantha from the "Proud Father"

Last edited:

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
if I met Elena (yes, matured but still recognizable in her face) and Rachel (on the contrary, younger) from DMD - is there a chance to meet someone else from that VN? Like Tiffany? by the way, Tiffany is already a double Easter egg, because she is also Samantha from the "Proud Father"
Okay, here's the full list of the added main character's romantic and sexual interests in the mod, as well as the cross-over NPCs who don't play that much of a role in the plot.

EP1:

Aby
from Dreams of Desire game (romance, sex):
v6classaby2.png

Judy from Depraved Awakening game (romance, sex):
v6classjudy2.png

Christina from Depraved Awakening game (romance):
v6classcris4.png

Haley from The Visit game (conversations):
ch2bootleg4.png

ЕР2:

Katie from Where the Heart Is game (romance, sex):
ch3cclub33a.png

Lily from Where the Heart Is game (romance):
ch3cclub36.png

Debbie from Where the Heart Is game (romance):
ch3cclub41.png

Jessy from Big City's Pleasures game (romance):
ch3mdate1e.png

EP3:

Gina from Big City's Pleasures game (romance):
ch4jegibeach03.png

EP5:

Bella from Sisterly Lust game (conversations):

EP8:

Mrs Turner and Jenna from Dreams of Desire game (conversations):
v8bout6d.png

Alina from Sisterly Lust game (conversations):
v8bout1a.png

Kira and Ana from Sisterly Lust game (conversations):
v8bout6m2.png

Tracy and Alice from Dreams of Desire game (NPC)
Officer Juru and Dr. Jenny from The Visit game (NPC)

Nikki from The Visit game (romance, sex):
v8vparty2.png

• Red Heart

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
it's too bad you can't avoid getting to know Ashley.
because of
screenshot0012.png
"be what a hot girl wants you to be" is too broad a field to understand.

of course you need to change. live = constantly change. but you need to change not breaking yourself through the knee, but smoothly, by persuasion, so that the change becomes a natural part of you, and not something extraneous that invades your being and consciousness, forcing you to be unnatural, making you a cripple, or forcing you to expel this extraneous something, dispersing with this something evil enemies. just as those who quit smoking begin to react extremely sharply to smokers nearby - despite the fact that others who have never smoked - are calm about tobacco smoke. that is, even having expelled something foreign from yourself, you still will not become the same. you will still remain a cripple.

in this particular case, it means nothing more than breaking oneself through the knee. so the advice here, in this particular case, is harmful. if the protagonist may have previously treated vegetarians neutrally, then later, after the invariable break with Ashley, he will start to get mad at vegans.
sister did him a disservice

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
because of
I had a "tell Ashley to fuck off" thought.
I even made an art where I could then spell out a branching where you could choose Skyler as the romantic/sexual interest in the club instead of Ashley.

ch4aclub14.png

But for now it's just an option where the main character says, "Ah, shit, why can't I fuck all the girls at once?"

ch4aclub15.png

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Listen, can I ask a little immodest question?
How were you able to capture the characters of Cathy and Lily from Where's My Heart so well? I met them on the beach and I see that these are the same Katie and Lily. I believe that they are. these are not just imported 3D models, but they behave exactly the same as if for a moment they were absent from their main game. I certainly understand that the dialogue is written by the screenwriter. but what exactly is conveyed ...
by the way, and Rachel (I forgot her name again, oh yes, I remembered - Chelsea) - still changed only her name but not her slightly bastard character - he is the same, it's still the same Rachel from DMD, a little younger but still authoritarian.

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Listen, can I ask a little immodest question?
How were you able to capture the characters of Cathy and Lily from Where's My Heart so well? I met them on the beach and I see that these are the same Katie and Lily. I believe that they are. these are not just imported 3D models, but they behave exactly the same as if for a moment they were absent from their main game. I certainly understand that the dialogue is written by the screenwriter. but what exactly is conveyed ...
by the way, and Rachel (I forgot her name again, oh yes, I remembered - Chelsea) - still changed only her name but not her slightly bastard character - he is the same, it's still the same Rachel from DMD, a little younger but still authoritarian.
Thank you for appreciating my efforts... Well, I tried not just to prescribe "cardboard image" for the supporting characters, but to fill them with the same traits and features they had in the original games.

Снимок экрана от 2022-09-17 22-19-22.png

By the way, if you missed any scenes at the expense of branching, you can find them in the "Gallery", in the menu. I assure you, these unexpected choices are by no means superfluous.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
As a request for goodwill, can I ask for a list of VN footage of which flashes on Nikki's screen? I'm trying to guess, but on the one hand, I like what I see on the monitor screen; on the other hand, I don't know what VN these frames are from. damn annoying. I have already gone through many different VNs, but I still meet VNs that I don’t know about, but I suspect that I will like them.

besides, I know for sure that in VN there is a constant hidden advertising of other VN. moreover, I began to observe this when I saw the "proud father" for the first time - from there I learned about the "the guardian" also "the guardian" advertise the "proud father"
from "corrupted love" I also learned about the "proud father"

however, I can say with almost 90% probability that ads are VN that are not built on the basis of an Asian set of assets (that is, like "waifu academy" or "pale carnations" and the like) - that is, the "circle of suspects" is narrowing.
more precisely, I have not seen a single VN built on Asian assets among the advertised VN's (yes, it would probably be more correct to say so).

Last edited:

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
As a request for goodwill, can I ask for a list of VN footage of which flashes on Nikki's screen? I'm trying to guess, but on the one hand, I like what I see on the monitor screen; on the other hand, I don't know what VN these frames are from. damn annoying. I have already gone through many different VNs, but I still meet VNs that I don’t know about, but I suspect that I will like them.

besides, I know for sure that in VN there is a constant hidden advertising of other VN. moreover, I began to observe this when I saw the "proud father" for the first time - from there I learned about the "the guardian" also "the guardian" advertise the "proud father"
from "corrupted love" I also learned about the "proud father"
Depraved Awakening
The Visit (Game and Fan Art)
Dreams of Desire DE (Game and Fan Art)
Big Brother

Maybe I forgot something, but the lion's share of the art from these four games.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Im so glad to see this being close to done :)

I cant wait for the english version!

AlexStone keep up the great work (i still havent played this but i mean ... i cant be worse than the original, im certain its actually better than that ... its the reason why im dying waiting to play this haha)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It seems to me that it is necessary to add a tags tab in the description section. at least as a spoiler. For example, I noticed male dominance in the game - it is not among the tags of the original game. examples: in the club - chocking girls during the dance and in the administrative office - when you enter the office without knocking and find the professor in an "interesting" position, making her embarrassed and immediately offer to communicate informally, by name instead of the official format of conversations. to enter without knocking is the behavior of a dominator.

oops and there's not only male dominance but also female dominance - Professor Catcher began to lower Molly's self-importance. moreover, Catcher herself next to the MC is a submissive, but next to Molly she dominates. damn it, I'm already itching, how interested I am in developing this MC-Catcher-Molly triangle ...
*in the tone of a bear cub from "Hedgehog in the Fog"* Because there is already a storyline for this, right?) =)

so you need a tag and female dominance. it is also not listed in the original game.
please! =)

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexStone

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
uncleaned tail found.

in a conversation with Dee'brickshaw in the library after a blowjob with Cory, Dee calls MC (whose name is Alex for some reason, well, it doesn’t matter) as Tee, and this is a mistake, that is, this is a blunder and not a mistake, because in the original game MC had a name that began with T (forgive me for sclerosis in names).
maybe initially it was not worth changing the MC name and leaving the original one from the base VN?

Or maybe it's worth making the nickname that Dee calls MC different?