Mod Ren'Py My Sister, My Roommate - Nikki Mod [v0.3] [B.S.F.]

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
50bgSy_fB.png

Overview:
Removes the scenes where Nikki and Grant hook up at/after the party on the first night of the game, and makes small alterations to other scenes. This makes it possible that during the course of the game itself, the MC can be Nikki's only male sexual partner. Depending on the course that the game takes moving forward, more modifications may be made.​

Updated: 2019-08-06
Game/Creator: My Sister, My Roommate /
Modder: B.S.F.
Mod Version: v0.3
Game Version: v14
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - -

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. M.O.M.

Sep 15, 2018
I was playing the Mac version of the game and the mod crashed the entire game from the start: When I loaded it up, the game was a white screen the whole time with black text on top showing the file name of the image that should be there. Also, it automatically took me to the start of a new game rather than the title screen like it should when opening up the program. So I hit any button only to be immediately taken to an error screen and forced to shut the game down. When I launched it again, nothing changed other than the game randomly shutting down entirely after a minute of (trying to) play.

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I was playing the Mac version of the game and the mod crashed the entire game from the start: When I loaded it up, the game was a white screen the whole time with black text on top showing the file name of the image that should be there. Also, it automatically took me to the start of a new game rather than the title screen like it should when opening up the program. So I hit any button only to be immediately taken to an error screen and forced to shut the game down. When I launched it again, nothing changed other than the game randomly shutting down entirely after a minute of (trying to) play.
That is very strange. The mod really only changes dialogue, it doesn't really change any coding. Sorry it seems to be messing up for you. I am not too sure about Mac but unless I am mistaken Renpy files should be the same on mac and PC. If I could get someone else that plays on mac to test it out we could see if they have the same problems. In the meantime, could you try redownloading a clean version of the game and reinstalling the mod on that?

I'll do some investigating when I get home this evening as well.

Reactions: Red469

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I think I may have found the problem. It looks like the game directory in the Mac version is set up a bit differently from the PC version. So try this. Get a clean copy of the game, than follow these steps:

1. Extract Files from Archive.
2. Put the "game" folder from the mod into your MySisterMyRoommateV.13.app/Contents/Resources/autorun folder. Overwrite when asked.

Hopefully that will work.

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019

Overview:
Removes the scenes where Nikki and Grant hook up at/after the party on the first night of the game, and makes small alterations to other scenes. This makes it possible that during the course of the game itself, the MC can be Nikki's only male sexual partner. Depending on the course that the game takes moving forward, more modifications may be made. I would appreciate any constructive feedback, especially regarding any lines that seem out of place or contradictory in the modded version of the game so I can address those ASAP.​

Updated: 2019-07-13
Game/Creator: My Sister, My Roommate /
Modder: BadSisterFucker
Mod Version: v0.2
Game Version: v13
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

good try, but not worth the game at the end of any way she is not an LI for the mc

• Thinking Face
Reactions: loikl

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I have no doubt that someone in our community will 'fix' that obvious oversight by the dev.
Perhaps they will...........

But we will have to see how the game actually turns out. Despite what even Sumodeine has said, we cant really do much more than speculate at the moment as to what will happen.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Nice one...i really loved the game at start but discontinued when dev said no Nikki LI, so glad to have this mod but as the modder says we should really wait and see how the future goes ;)

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I havent gotten to actually play the update yet. Not sure what might need to be changed, if anything. As it is, for now the current version will work with the new update, it just won't have any changes to the newest content.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Actually, in the original she sleeps with him the first night at college and then he ignores her anyway. That part isnt changed, only now she doesn't sleep with him.
She still speaks about fucking others, you dont plan to change thsi right?

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
That should only happen if

A. You tell her you are okay with her sleeping with other guys.

Or

B. She is talking about guys in the more distant past (Aka guys she slept with before the game starts)

The mod doesn't make her a virgin, it mainly just makes it so she doesn't sleep with Grant on the first night of college.

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
You have a couple of chars undefined for the trial in v14.
Code:
define FB = Character(_("Defense Attorney"),color="#a52a2a")
define Judge = Character (_("Judge"),color="#7fffd4")
Those two lines need adding to your script.rpy or you get errors, well, I did anyway.
HTH
Thanks for the mod!

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
You have a couple of chars undefined for the trial in v14.
Code:
define FB = Character(_("Defense Attorney"),color="#a52a2a")
define Judge = Character (_("Judge"),color="#7fffd4")
Those two lines need adding to your script.rpy or you get errors, well, I did anyway.
HTH
Thanks for the mod!
Should be fixed in v0.3

Reactions: xrayman2k4

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Nice one...i really loved the game at start but discontinued when dev said no Nikki LI, so glad to have this mod but as the modder says we should really wait and see how the future goes ;)
This is more or less my opinion, Nikki is by far my favorite character. I have not played the most recent update because i just dont really care much about the other girls, well except Amy i think? she is pretty hot

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn