Mod Ren'Py My Sister, My Roommate - Nikki Mod [v0.3] [B.S.F.]

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Is it worth playing the game? I mean in a romantic way, because from what i've read ending seems bittersweet with your "sister" falling for Quote: "Religious freak" and you being... dunno a macho?
Honestly I think many of us are waiting for the mod to be updated because the original ending is not sitting well for those who mostly prefer Nikki

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I really hope that someone that has the knowledge and experience creates a final version of this mod or even a whole new one and will give us what we wanted all along the Nikki relationship ending ;) Or even any of the other girls but nikki would be my choice!

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Of course i played it, thats why im saying that there are choices with her. From the beginning until the part where i am right now, it totally looks like Nikky is a love interest. You can spy on her in the bath. Why would you spy on her if you are not interested in her? She is asking you about her boobs. You can tell her that you noticed or not. You are jerking off on her and you masturbate together. How is that not making you think thats its about her? After seeing that you would totally think that its about her.
Nikki was never actually set up to be a LI, though the few changes this mod makes could give the impression that she is supposed to be a LI. *shrug* One of the fun things of any story is that everyone will read and interpret the story somewhat differently, all that really matters is that you enjoy the journey you take when you start reading. ;)

Oct 14, 2019
So is the mod not getting any updates? I played the most recent completed version of the game with this mod and At the end it got tons of errors and skipped scenes, repeated scenes, and added in molly whom I turned down. Only character I was interested in was Nikki and I’m not watching NTR scenes with her. Don’t care if it’s only one and I’m not gonna play it if there isn’t a Nikki ending.

Mar 11, 2019
So is the mod not getting any updates? I played the most recent completed version of the game with this mod and At the end it got tons of errors and skipped scenes, repeated scenes, and added in molly whom I turned down. Only character I was interested in was Nikki and I’m not watching NTR scenes with her. Don’t care if it’s only one and I’m not gonna play it if there isn’t a Nikki ending.
i just finished one of the new endings apparently i unlocked one of her new endings it felt great.

Reactions: Shatteredimage85
Oct 14, 2019
Any time I install this mod it says “image ‘slideshow’ not found”. Any idea what’s goin on? I also get a lot of error messages toward the end of the game. I may have asked this here but will this mod get an update so it can be installed with the completed version of the game? Thank you

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
same issue.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Any time I install this mod it says “image ‘slideshow’ not found”. Any idea what’s goin on? I also get a lot of error messages toward the end of the game. I may have asked this here but will this mod get an update so it can be installed with the completed version of the game? Thank you
hope so, i fully agree-i don't want to see her with-specially that slime ball, Graham-and yes-i butchered his name on purpose.

• Haha

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
I'm pretty sure the mod author (bad sister fucker) has left the site, I doubt this will be updated.