Mod Ren'Py My Sister, My Roommate - Nikki Mod [v0.3] [B.S.F.]

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
i also wish the situation with marc could've been handled by talking to nikki instead of being a dick. not asking for you to do anything about it,
riktor, just airing another issue.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
How so? All I had to in my game was tell nikki I thought marc was a wierdo and then he was gone.
when d asked me if i wanted her to be happy or not-that determined what happened-least to me-maybe the choice was in a file i couldn't get. i would've sat her down and really let her know i love her and i know she loves me and tell her that while i want her to be happy and find a good man that can help her-she won't be happy with marc-she'll only continue to hurt. i had turned down a lot of sex hoping to show Nikki that not all guys wanted sex and what love was-what a man was-i decided i'd be the example for her. choices i'd make in the real life.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
when d asked me if i wanted her to be happy or not-that determined what happened-least to me-maybe the choice was in a file i couldn't get. i would've sat her down and really let her know i love her and i know she loves me and tell her that while i want her to be happy and find a good man that can help her-she won't be happy with marc-she'll only continue to hurt. i had turned down a lot of sex hoping to show Nikki that not all guys wanted sex and what love was-what a man was-i decided i'd be the example for her. choices i'd make in the real life.
ahh so an overall more romantic relationship then.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
it's what she's looking for-it's what she needs. i'm whoever i need to be.....or who you make me be. as far as those i care about-i'm always there. i'm no romantic person-but i can be

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
i also would have wanted to tell Nikki what Cory told me about Graham....and yes, i did that on purpose,...slime ball. i knew who he was when i first me em. i also question Marc 's intent.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
ok give this a shot, works for me without giving any errors. of course I only tested it after the ashley holding nikki hostage scene, not sure if there are any problems before that. I'll do a more in depth run through later to see what changes (if any) need to be made to the early parts to account for sumos rewrites / re-rendering.
no rushing-but let me know after you have had a more in depth look. i really do appreciate you helping me out-i think a lot of people will appreciate you doing this.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
no rushing-but let me know after you have had a more in depth look. i really do appreciate you helping me out-i think a lot of people will appreciate you doing this.
will do, it may take a bit. on call at work this week not sure how much free time I'll have.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
will do, it may take a bit. on call at work this week not sure how much free time I'll have.
can't really air these issues on the main thread....trust me on that....you saw a little of the toxicity i've had to deal with. i had no idea what i was walking into when i asked about Nikki being a love interest and expressing my feelings about it-in a civil and non-personal way...next thing i know-all hell is breaking loose.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
killer1000
I updated the file I posted earlier here, I've played it through from the beginning going molly + nikki route and nikki alone with no errors or missing images. Not sure I'd be able to add the things you suggest unless they can be done using existing images or dialogue only. I am strictly a coder, no way for me to make even decent renders.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
killer1000
I updated the file I posted earlier here, I've played it through from the beginning going molly + nikki route and nikki alone with no errors or missing images. Not sure I'd be able to add the things you suggest unless they can be done using existing images or dialogue only. I am strictly a coder, no way for me to make even decent renders.
thank you. honestly, i was just airing issues in a save environment-a SMALL part of me was HOPING you might-but wasn't counting on it. again, the main tread isn't exactly the most friendly. though, if someone does offer-i'm not gonna be like ''nah, i'm good''....hell no! but again-thank you for fixing this issue. i'll pass it on to those i've spoken to-i'm sure they'll appreciate it, as well.