Mod Ren'Py My Sister, My Roommate - Nikki Mod [v0.3] [B.S.F.]

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
i'd appreciate it. some might want her to avoid hookups all together-i said ''yes'' strictly for selfish reasons-might not again. but you can likely imagine what's happening. i'm no modder-but i'm gonna take a guess that it's simpler than what i've already asked. i can't ask sumo to teak it....as you know. i had hoped we could move passed that petty squabbling.
archive attached to post here includes skipping that scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shatteredimage85

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
put the attached file in the game directory, it will skip that scene if you chose not to see nikki with other girls. will move on to the next day after jessica leaves the room and taylor goes to sleep.
thank you. i wasn't trying to bring the drama here-just saying that sumo should've tweaked in the first place-i would. you really helped me out with that nikki mod and will attempt those other mods-didn't wanna take you for granted.

Reactions: Shatteredimage85

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
thank you. i wasn't trying to bring the drama here-just saying that sumo should've tweaked in the first place-i would. you really helped me out with that nikki mod and will attempt those other mods-didn't wanna take you for granted.
No worries, happy to help out. I just love to code basically anything.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
that mod removed the images on the main menu ''imagine slideshow not found'' and other errors.
shouldn't have, all of that is in the main script.rpy file. You would still need the first archive I posted, and place the v6 file in there afterward. works in my tests.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
do i need to delete anything:
extract the archive I posted, then overwrite the v6.rpy file in the game directory with the one I attached above. I can put it in the archive directly to save a step but I'd like to look ahead to make sure skipping that scene won't cause any other problems first.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
extract the archive I posted, then overwrite the v6.rpy file in the game directory with the one I attached above. I can put it in the archive directly to save a step but I'd like to look ahead to make sure skipping that scene won't cause any other problems first.
didn't work. i even tried deleting the old v6.rpy file and put in yours.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Updated for final version of MSMR.

missing music will be added

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
hmm, it's working for me. I'll put it in the archive directly to be sure there aren't any old or original files interfering. extract to the main directory, overwrite when it asks.
i'' get on that in an hr. got something i gotta do.