Mod Ren'Py My Sister, My Roommate - Nikki Mod [v0.3] [B.S.F.]

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
one for you - Avenge Sevenfold - Bat Country
i'll check it out in a bit. though, you might wanna here one solo-it's louder then what's on that track:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I did get the feeling that she and tales should end up together, but that's more about me and my romanticism than the story itself I think.
same. from what i've seen and heard-i'm thinking that's not the pleasure she's looking for in sex-but the affection that only Taylor is truly giving her. it seems like she's experienced some trauma as a kid.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Never thought about it, I tend to just take the story as it's presented in most of these games. I did get the feeling that she and tales should end up together, but that's more about me and my romanticism than the story itself I think.
i mean think about it-why was she so scared of the pictures? then, her saying that she felt Taylor was the only one who cared about her-not one of the few-but the only one.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
I got the one off page 6. Put it in the game folder. Started a new game and it still had her hooking up with graham? Did I do some then wrong?
use this archive https://f95zone.to/threads/my-sister-my-roommate-nikki-mod-v0-3-b-s-f.33316/post-3144698 the single rpy file was just to fix the jessica scene, it's included in this archive with the rest of the fixes. My mistake for making it more confusing than needed. I'll probably delete the other post to ensure it's not an ongoing issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
Oct 14, 2019
use this archive https://f95zone.to/threads/my-sister-my-roommate-nikki-mod-v0-3-b-s-f.33316/post-3144698 the single rpy file was just to fix the jessica scene, it's included in this archive with the rest of the fixes. My mistake for making it more confusing that needed. I'll probably delete the other post to ensure it's not an ongoing issue.
Ohh, ok thank you very much! I’m curious what kind of coding do you need to know in order to create one of these games?

Reactions: riktor

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
so, you really think you can mod the game to do all i was airing?
I should be able to manage some of it, tales warning nikki about grant or having a deeper convo about their relationship for instance, anything that only requires dialogue edits and uses the existing images. may take some time to get everything in though. Having nikki at the trial doesn't seem possible as that would need some new images that i am unable to make. though if you're dedicated to the idea you may be able to find someone in the fan art forum that would be willing and able to make them and i could easily code it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I should be able to manage some of it, tales warning nikki about grant or having a deeper convo about their relationship for instance, anything that only requires dialogue edits and uses the existing images. may take some time to get everything in though. Having nikki at the trial doesn't seem possible as that would need some new images that i am unable to make. though if you're dedicated to the idea you may be able to find someone in the fan art thread that would be able to make them and i could easily code it.
i definitely would appreciate a better decision on dealing withe the marc situation-have us talk after d's party-i'm sure you remember how i want that done. though, playing more-i see more tweaking would be necessary-like the whole date-thing. honestly, i'm not sure i buy her story, to be honest-crying about seems a bit extreme....something else happened-she should've even been surprised if what we heard was true-unless it's part of her trauma i wonder about....i'd also like to that she has a little more class then to follow him and blow him in a bathroom after taking a leak with them not even finishing the date. that might require more brainstorming-i guess we can compile more ideas-i'm thinking of using that date for nikki to break it off with marc-saying that she is in love with another but was scared to admit it-until he finally did and help her come to terms with her feelings-a perfect idea! have him confess and tell him he knows she feels the same way. end it with her something to the affect of asking her to give her time-maybe the night before the date-have her see something is wrong with taylor-have him say something like....nikky, please sit....we need to to talk-then go from there. after she asks for time. have him stay with molly for the night and for taylor not to follow-in fact-not even show him. next day, instead of her talking to taylor-have her think about everything with a more somber look. then proceed to break it off-try and him her call taylor later that night at molly's dorm-talk more on the bed about plans about the future, make out and go from there. granted, more thought will have to go into molly-should her and taylor be together. instead of nikki calling mark a weirdo-just have her acknowledge that he wasn't the one for her. as for grant-after she tell taylor about grant basically ghosting her after giving her the flowers let it go until until she saying ''thanks taylor. i needed that'' then tell her that ''we need to talk later tonight'' they sit of the bed while he tells her what cory told him and have her upset, thank taylor and hold each other, sleep-maybe have ask her why she only finds trash-and have taylor respond with 'maybe should reevaluate your life''. i'd prefer to do it sooner-but that requires more tweaking and brainstorming, guess i got on a role there-what do you think? to much or do you think you can tackle it? i know i'm asking a lot-but i again, i was on a roll with that brainstorm. honestly, i was hoping to to have taylor be a better role model.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ohh, ok thank you very much! I’m curious what kind of coding do you need to know in order to create one of these games?
what his updated mod does is if you say no hooking up with girls-the original game still plays the sex scene but you don't see it-taylor still hears it-this fixes it.