• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py My Sister, My Roommate - Nikki Mod [v0.3] [B.S.F.]

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
thank you. honestly, i was just airing issues in a save environment-a SMALL part of me was HOPING you might-but wasn't counting on it. again, the main tread isn't exactly the most friendly. though, if someone does offer-i'm not gonna be like ''nah, i'm good''....hell no! but again-thank you for fixing this issue. i'll pass it on to those i've spoken to-i'm sure they'll appreciate it, as well.
no problem. I'll keep looking as time permits to see if I can make some changes using the existing game images, will let you know.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
no problem. I'll keep looking as time permits to see if I can make some changes using the existing game images, will let you know.
you could possibly mix a few scenes like them getting back after the party-sitting on the bed and talking, kissing....maybe sex-but definitely snuggle. though, that would mean changing the dialog in the scene after the part-maybe set up a date to that club they went to to when they met up with Sarah-but just them talking about their future over a meal will be fine. as for court-i want her right next to Ashley-keeping an eye on her. i'd also like for Taylor to give an outburst-i can tell you want i want him to say.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
ok give this a shot, works for me without giving any errors. of course I only tested it after the ashley holding nikki hostage scene, not sure if there are any problems before that. I'll do a more in depth run through later to see what changes (if any) need to be made to the early parts to account for sumos rewrites / re-rendering.
you should also put the link on the official page.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
you should also put the link on the official page.
if you mean the op of this thread we could get a mod to update it but I'd rather wait for some others to try it first to ensure there aren't any bugs I missed.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
oh, as far as grant goes, maybe tell her what cory told you during the time you give her the flowers-or before if you can manage.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
if you mean the op of this thread we could get a mod to update it but I'd rather wait for some others to try it first to ensure there aren't any bugs I missed.
apparently, the main menu wasn't suppose to be shrouded in black.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
seemed like all of them. let me make sure. seems like a fresh play through was needed.
from the beginning was the only way I tested it, so probably. had to make a fair amount of changes to the early scripts to match up with sumos rewrites / new renders so saves using the 0.14 version are likely incompatible.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
from the beginning was the only way I tested it, so probably. had to make a fair amount of changes to the early scripts to match up with sumos rewrites / new renders so saves using the 0.14 version are likely incompatible.
think you could hack up another mod? should be simple.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
for what game?
same game. i would like mod that gets rid of the dialog and the knocking on the wall when nikki has to stay with jessica after her and taylor fight-should you say ''no'' to her hooking up with other girls. just get rid of all that and have taylor say ''well, guess it's time for bed'' can you manage that bit?

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
same game. i would like mod that gets rid of the dialog and the knocking on the wall when nikki has to stay with jessica after her and taylor fight-should you say ''no'' to her hooking up with other girls. just get rid of all that and have taylor say ''well, guess it's time for bed'' can you manage that bit?
should be doable.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
should be doable.
i'd appreciate it. some might want her to avoid hookups all together-i said ''yes'' strictly for selfish reasons-might not again. but you can likely imagine what's happening. i'm no modder-but i'm gonna take a guess that it's simpler than what i've already asked. i can't ask sumo to teak it....as you know. i had hoped we could move passed that petty squabbling.