Mod Ren'Py My Sister, My Roommate - Nikki Mod [v0.3] [B.S.F.]

Oct 14, 2019
what his updated mod does is if you say no hooking up with girls-the original game still plays the sex scene but you don't see it-taylor still hears it-this fixes it.
I don’t mind the females with other females tbh. I don’t mind watching that lol. I just hate dudes and don’t like seeing dudes. I like to put myself in the MCs mindset so to speak when I play a game. Plus I’ve been cheated on before so that plays apart into why I hate NTR with a passion.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I should be able to manage some of it, tales warning nikki about grant or having a deeper convo about their relationship for instance, anything that only requires dialogue edits and uses the existing images. may take some time to get everything in though. Having nikki at the trial doesn't seem possible as that would need some new images that i am unable to make. though if you're dedicated to the idea you may be able to find someone in the fan art forum that would be willing and able to make them and i could easily code it.
think you could do that or did i go a little too nuts?

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
think you could do that or did i go a little too nuts?
As I said anything that doesn't require me to make new images should be doable, could take some time though. I won't really be able to work much on it today or tomorrow but I'll start reading through the script / checking all the existing images to see what I might be able to string together without seeming off continuity wise.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
As I said anything that doesn't require me to make new images should be doable, could take some time though. I won't really be able to work much on it today or tomorrow but I'll start reading through the script / checking all the existing images to see what I might be able to string together without seeming off continuity wise.
while i'm satisfied in my ideas-if you're with molly.....that will take some more thought in terms of dialog.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
as for the court thing-i'm still thinking on that.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
although, i know you can't do it- but another complaint is the lack of titfucking, anal and anal play-i honestly think sumo could've done better in regards to the sex scenes.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
i have 2 other things i'd like to talk to you about-if you don't mind. i also have another friend who likes my ideas! no pressure-but after all the toxic bs i had to deal with-it's nice to have some agree with me about these things..

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
i have 2 other things i'd like to talk to you about-if you don't mind. i also have another friend who likes my ideas! no pressure-but after all the toxic bs i had to deal with-it's nice to have some agree with me about these things..
fire away.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
fire away.
well, i'm wanting for taylor to tell molly and nikki that nikki will ALWAYS come first. that the bond they have is special because they are brother and sister-blood. a bond that can't be shared with another-and try to have nikki kiss taylor first in those scenes at the house-if that knowledge cost us molly-should we accept her. also, for the molly and nikki path-when nikki says she wants molly's first time to be more special than hers was-instead of the group thing-just have him agree it wasn't the best way and then have nikki agree. i have a friend who's going to look for an image for nikki to be aty cort. i've also asked him to see if he can't find someone to add more titfucking, anal and rimming scenes if you could implement those in somehow?

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
killer1000
If you could play through the game and note down the exact dialogue line before any modifications you would like it will help me find those places in the script more easily for editing. as for the court / sex scenes if you can come up with the images I'll code them in.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
killer1000
If you could play through the game and note down the exact dialogue line before any modifications you would like it will help me find those places in the script more easily for editing. as for the court / sex scenes if you can come up with the images I'll code them in.
alright. i'' be back in an hr-we can talk more.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
killer1000
okay, as for the bond conversation-i would like it for it to happen during the convo where molly and taylor talk about the three-way relationship-but i would like for nikki to be there for that convo as well and get a little emotional and hug taylor-see what you can do with that-if you think of how-let me know. nikki says she wants molly's first time to be more special than hers happens when taylor is gonna have vaginal sex with molly for the first time. final adjustment-i want no male hook ups on default-have her say something like: i know you don't want to see me with guys-but how about girls?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
killer1000
i honestly can't think of a better story and game we're making.....you know sumo's likely gonna be pissed, lol.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
okay, as for the bond conversation-i would like it for it to happen during the convo where molly and taylor talk about the three-way relationship-but i would like for nikki to be there for that convo as well and get a little emotional and hug taylor-see what you can do with that-if you think of how-let me know. nikki says she wants molly's first time to be more special than hers happens when taylor is gonna have vaginal sex with molly for the first time. final adjustment-i want no male hook ups on default-have her say something like: i know you don't want to see me with guys-but how about girls?
....you know sumo's likely gonna be pissed, lol.
the no men by default is simple enough, as for the threeway convo i'll have to check if there are any existing images that would work for bringing nikki into the scene. I don't see why sumo should mind, his game is good as is, no harm is making some mods for those that want them.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
the no men by default is simple enough, as for the threeway convo i'll have to check if there are any existing images that would work for bringing nikki into the scene. I don't see why sumo should mind, his game is good as is, no harm is making some mods for those that want them.
well, i'd argue that we are we're completely remaking it a hellova lot better.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
i'd also appreciate if you'd please remove the gd and just say damn. i hate the term. i get saying it under extreme stress-i've said it....not proud of it-perhaps at points where the stress is highest there might one final adjustment i can think of. i'll need to play that part and think.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I wouldn't go that far, just offering some different options for those more romantically inclined incest / roommate lovers.
we're completely changing the story-getting nikki to clean up her act for taylor. i think we should both get credit-as should my friend and any artist he finds.