Mod Ren'Py My Sister, My Roommate - Nikki Mod [v0.3] [B.S.F.]

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
Its up to u, but some time it helps to have people test a mod, maby the find other problems u miss or overlook.
but its your project so do best what u think.

Also yea mod need to update it the original creator have left or is banned because his acount have disabled status.
or u can create a new thread with your work and a link to this thread so people know where it started.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Its up to u, but some time it helps to have people test a mod, maby the find other problems u miss or overlook.
but its your project so do best what u think.

Also yea mod need to update it the original creator have left or is banned because his acount have disabled status.
or u can create a new thread with your work and a link to this thread so people know where it started.
there's not much to test at the moment-just 2 added choices and a music vid-as well as no male hookups by default. a few dialogue in it needs to be fixed. you might be able to get a small sense of what i'm going for. i would personally prefer to wait until i'm at least finished with the nikki path......though, with this virus-that's caused everything to pretty much go on hold. i'm honestly just the lead-these are my ideas,
riktor handles all the technical work.

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
I know the feeling, was working for my job on some programs and now all have slowed down we had a team of 25 man now only 5 are left or the company would die.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
So, did you give up on the project? I really cba with the main game without a mod like this.
no, i have not. i've hit a few snags in regards to artists-i've found 2-just gotta wait for my guy to add them and then we can all get back to work. i've pretty much mapped everything out on the nikki only path-one person wants a marriage ending-i'm not sure how to go about it-but i'll talk to my team when we're all set.

Last edited:
Reactions: ProtDan

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
So, did you give up on the project? I really cba with the main game without a mod like this.
i am gonna add a choice to have nikki return with you and molly-thinking about if you don't-he'll come to the dorm room with nikki and you'll be able to stop the sex or not. i'm implementing an influencing and consequence function-or, perhaps just alter dialogue. nikki may hook up with others or try to depending on your actions.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
A lot of that sounds amazing, I'm not touching the game with a ten foot pole until you finish it. I only want to try a pure(or as pure as possible) Nikki run anyways.
thanks. i've excessed myself. i'll also be getting rid of a few things-some things i felt-and others felt were weird-like nikki getting all turned on during the massage from ashley and nikki trying to make out with molly. the real challenge will be turning down cory's advances. i'll be going back to a change i previously made. i had no hooking up with guys as default-i'm thinking about an option to have that removed altogether-or as an option during that convo. i think i'll also have more hairstyles for molly you can ask she have later if you're with her. better stop before i take all the interest out.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
A lot of that sounds amazing, I'm not touching the game with a ten foot pole until you finish it. I only want to try a pure(or as pure as possible) Nikki run anyways.
hopefully, soon. i may be the guiding hand-but i can't do ANYTHING in regards to code and art. i want people to know that i'm in the same boat as everyone else.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
i'll give my guy til the end of this year. i started with him and he's done great and has future plans. again, i like what he's done. we have a pandemic-i get that. trust me-i want this done as much as everyone else-i hate waiting.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hopefully, I can get started again next year. I'm sorry guys-I had expected to at least be done with both the Nikki path and the Nikki+Molly path months ago. I'm still trying to make contact with riktor and find an artist-even a new modder should my current decided to quit on me and instead of telling me flat out-just ghost me-I hope that's not the case-I know that among other things-we have a pandimic-not that it affects me any-but still.

usr_unkn

Jan 3, 2019
Ok, I haven't been reading up on all that's been written, but isn't this a text-rewrite of how Nikki is addressed? What's with new code and artist and what not? (sry for my ignorance)
I just tried starting the game with the DL in the first post, which states it's for the verison 1.69 but in the first scene she most definitely isn't addressed as a sister...

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
Ok, I haven't been reading up on all that's been written, but isn't this a text-rewrite of how Nikki is addressed? What's with new code and artist and what not? (sry for my ignorance)
I just tried starting the game with the DL in the first post, which states it's for the verison 1.69 but in the first scene she most definitely isn't addressed as a sister...
It's more of an ambition to rewrite/rerender some scenes, add some new ones. Getting more than one person to collaborate on such a mod is tricky, as is evident here.