Mod Ren'Py My Sister, My Roommate - Nikki Mod [v0.3] [B.S.F.]

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
i know-and that's just a few of the major changes i plan on adding. the overall story here was about development and growth-but like many things-it was shallow and rushed.
lol don't feel bad there are a couple on here that are 'partial' harem stories, that I plan on making true harem mods for once they're complete. And having already taken a look at the code for them it's going to be ALOT of work as well. Also thinking about possibly adding some additional scenes as well, which I'll have to line up an artist for if I decide to do that. Luckily story wise as king as the devs keep going the way they have been I won't have to anything other then the additional scenes if I add them, which I can do myself. but it's going to be quite a while before they're done so I have time.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
lol don't feel bad there are a couple on here that are 'partial' harem stories, that I plan on making true harem mods for once they're complete. And having already taken a look at the code for them it's going to be ALOT of work as well. Also thinking about possibly adding some additional scenes as well, which I'll have to line up an artist for if I decide to do that. Luckily story wise as king as the devs keep going the way they have been I won't have to anything other then the additional scenes if I add them, which I can do myself. but it's going to be quite a while before they're done so I have time.
I'll also be adding a harem route at the end. People want Jessica and Sarah-I'll see how I can do that. If you do find an artist...

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Looks like we both have massive expansions planned.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
You don't want spoilers-but I will tell ya this-Nikki will be the star of the game. There's a lot more to Nikki than just a slut.

Reactions: Xyyy

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Lol well maybe I'll finish playing it within the next couple days with what you currently have, and maybe I'll come up with some. Why don't you join my Discord make it easier to talk. lol. Link in my signature.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Lol well maybe I'll finish playing it within the next couple days with what you currently have, and maybe I'll come up with some. Why don't you join my Discord make it easier to talk. lol. Link in my signature.
i don't have a discord.. it would be better if we just pm-i can send what i have. i mean, it's very little and the songs i added aren't working for some reason,

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
work is out until after the holidays. my story teller is busy. hopefully, i can find an artiest.
Hmmm interesting discussion going on here. I'd help but I'm currently working on a game myself and probably wont be done until a year from now. Plus it's a 2D animated designation with Ren'Py and Phyton, still learning as I go as I'm an artist by trade.

I haven't yet played the game much since I have lots to do but I know that the ending got an overhaul because of fan pressure. Still, I'm all for making the story even better and a harem ending with Nikki as lead would be amazing.

Anyway, best of luck and I hope your modifications are fruitful and popular. I might just wait till you're done before I play the game to completion, it sounds like you got a lot of excellent ideas.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hmmm interesting discussion going on here. I'd help but I'm currently working on a game myself and probably wont be done until a year from now. Plus it's a 2D animated designation with Ren'Py and Phyton, still learning as I go as I'm an artist by trade.

I haven't yet played the game much since I have lots to do but I know that the ending got an overhaul because of fan pressure. Still, I'm all for making the story even better and a harem ending with Nikki as lead would be amazing.

Anyway, best of luck and I hope your modifications are fruitful and popular. I might just wait till you're done before I play the game myself, it sounds like you got a lot of excellent ideas.
thanks. a lot of thought went into things. people want Jessica and Sarah-i have no idea how i can give them those girls-i'll try-at best, i can have it were instead of losing contact with Sarah-they maintain it. that'll be something for a discussion after everything else. another concern is a character named Cory. Nkki will be lead-she is the sister

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Thanks guys.. I read your discussion about
making MSMR mod which makes Nikki the lead LI of Harem & more than just a slut.. I always felt deceived by that game with that title.. The nikki endings are just a mercy gift after fans backlash which are not Satisfaying not all.. Just a open ending.. As a big fan of incest, I wish you all the best.. Yes, Nikki is the star of the game and she deserves the best..

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thanks guys.. I read your discussion about
making MSMR mod which makes Nikki the lead LI of Harem & more than just a slut.. I always felt deceived by that game with that title.. The nikki endings are just a mercy gift after fans backlash which are not Satisfaying not all.. Just a open ending.. As a big fan of incest, I wish you all the best.. Yes, Nikki is the star of the game and she deserves the best..
thanks. i felt that there were moments where Nikki showed that there was more to her being who she is-most agree. i, and many agree about feeling deceived by the title and the Nikki ending being solid-but rushed and broken in terms of story.. but, i may have bad news concerning any harem stuff. after thinking things through-i may not be able to add those options without cheapening things. i don't like going back on things-but i don't want the story cheapened. for now, it's still planned-i'd like to have all the girls-i hope i can. me and my team plan to start in December. we'll do the Nikki only path first. than, we'll need to talk about other girls before going further. i just want everyone to know i still plan on adding harem options-i want to-but after thinking more about it-i'm looking at it more cautiously. just something i wanted people to know if worse comes to worse. i don't want to-i'll look for any chance to avoid it coming to that.

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
thanks. i felt that there were moments where Nikki showed that there was more to her being who she is-most agree. i, and many agree about feeling deceived by the title and the Nikki ending being solid-but rushed and broken in terms of story.. but, i may have bad news concerning any harem stuff. after thinking things through-i may not be able to add those options without cheapening things. i don't like going back on things-but i don't want the story cheapened. for now, it's still planned-i'd like to have all the girls-i hope i can. me and my team plan to start in December. we'll do the Nikki only path first. than, we'll need to talk about other girls before going further. i just want everyone to know i still plan on adding harem options-i want to-but after thinking more about it-i'm looking at it more cautiously. jut something i wanted people to know if worse comes to worse. i don't want to-i'll look for any chance to avoid it coming to that.
Thanks man.. Yes, i like harem. But, like most of them, we all missed Nikki content as a serious main Li.. So, yeah i'm still happy with your plan of Nikki only route.. As game is named on "her" title, she has to deserve her worthy content and more worthful ending. . And please, no ntr for godsake..

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thanks man.. Yes, i like harem. But, like most of them, we all missed Nikki content as a serious main Li.. So, yeah i'm still happy with your plan of Nikki only route.. As game is named on "her" title, she has to deserve her worthy content and more worthful ending. . And please, no ntr for godsake..
no problem. same here. i haven't ruled it out yet-a harem is still in the plans-but things will need be examined more closely than i previously though-i just feel that people should know that there is possibility. i agree-Nikki is the star-co-star-but the central character. there may be ntr-depending on the choices of the player. i want to implement an influence and consequence system-but that's gonna require a lot of thought. i don't like ntr stuff-i hate it-but for the story-i want weight.

Reactions: harsha_26

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
but, it won't start with that Grant scene-nothing that major so soon.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
no problem. same here. i haven't ruled it out yet-a harem is still in the plans-but things will need be examined more closely than i previously though-i just feel that people should know that there is possibility. i agree-Nikki is the star-co-star-but the central character. there may be ntr-depending on the choices of the player. i want to implement an influence and consequence system-but that's gonna require a lot of thought. i don't like ntr stuff-i hate it-but for the story-i want weight.
Sorry to interject in this conversation but my curiosity is too strong not to ask. Any plans for having the option of the main character to impregnate Nikki?