Mod Ren'Py My Sister, My Roommate - Nikki Mod [v0.3] [B.S.F.]

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Oh, so this mod matured into a full enhancement? Nice!
I really wish the best of luck; sounds awesome what you're trying to do!
thank you. i doubt will be able to finish this year........despite the fact i should have already been half way.... but hopefully, i can at least finish the nikki . i'll be adding more sex scene, more drama, more romance, more character depthness, character development, SLIGHT changes to taylor's personality-nothing to change the overall point to nikki's role, removing forced elements-a lot of things.

Reactions: zippydan

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
thank you. i doubt will be able to finish this year........despite the fact i should have already been half way.... but hopefully, i can at least finish the nikki . i'll be adding more sex scene, more drama, more romance, more character depthness, character development, SLIGHT changes to taylor's personality-nothing to change the overall point to nikki's role, removing forced elements-a lot of things.
There's lots of time, effort and assets involved in what you've listed. I don't remember for sure, but sounds like you're doing writing? After the text part is finished, you can code it with placeholder art. You could also hunt down the required assets and render things yourself after that, if no help arrives by that point.

I mean, even if you don't know much past highschool course in terms of programming, RenPy is not that hard, you'll figure it out. And poking in Daz could be fun for you. And you could learn a lot. Finding someone else who's gonna do the most expensive task (in terms of time, effort and assets) gonna be hard anyway.

A thought maybe worth considering.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
There's lots of time, effort and assets involved in what you've listed. I don't remember for sure, but sounds like you're doing writing? After the text part is finished, you can code it with placeholder art. You could also hunt down the required assets and render things yourself after that, if no help arrives by that point.

I mean, even if you don't know much past highschool course in terms of programming, RenPy is not that hard, you'll figure it out. And poking in Daz could be fun for you. And you could learn a lot. Finding someone else who's gonna do the most expensive task (in terms of time, effort and assets) gonna be hard anyway.

i'm just the guiding hand-i got a modder and a storyteller.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

not to say i haven't done any work-i worked my brain to excess.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Take your time. Do what you need to do. Either way I'm waiting for the finished product of your mod before I finish playing it. Lots of other games to keep busy with in the meantime. lol
thanks. my story teller will be back in October. my original modder bailed on me with no explanation-don't if it was due to rl or because my plans continued to grow-which admittedly are extensive-but, he made no complaint. i've found a a modder, i hope my story teller is still willing to help when he or she returns-the problem remains with the art i need. hopefully, i'll get a bite before or after my story teller returns.....though, luck is usually bad.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
thanks. my story teller will be back in October. my original modder bailed on me with no explanation-don't if it was due to rl or because my plans continued to grow-which admittedly are extensive-but, he made no complaint. i've found a a modder, i hope my story teller is still willing to help when he or she returns-the problem remains with the art i need. hopefully, i'll get a bite before or after my story teller returns.....though, luck is usually bad.
Well chin up. I'm sure everything will work itself out eventually. :)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Looking forward to it, but like I said. Take your time. Do what ya gotta. And Best of luck :)(y)
real challenge is gonna be figuring out how to turn down Cory while keeping a consistent flow. after the argument with Nikki about sex with Ashley on her bed, i plan on options to refuse every other sexual encounter.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
real challenge is gonna be figuring out how to turn down Cory while keeping a consistent flow. after the argument with Nikki about sex with Ashley on her bed, i plan on options to refuse every other sexual encounter.
Woah, woah. no spoilers. haven't finished it yet. lol. But adding the options is easy enough.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
If your coder ends up backing out before you're ready to continue, drop me a line. I should be able to help you out. I f not me I'm on OscarSix's team along with a few other of the modders here. I'm sur4e I can find someone to help out.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Woah, woah. no spoilers. haven't finished it yet. lol. But adding the options is easy enough.
Sorry. Wasn't sure if you played the base game. Cory has a....role that progresses to a sex scene with Nikki and is in a lot of dialogue-it'll take some serious thought. I'll also be looking at hookups with Nikki and Grant and D. I got some ideas for Grant-won't be a hookup-I don't want to give too bad an outcome too soon-a problem I had with Taylor staying too long in the shower. I also don't like the forced shift between Nikki and D.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Sorry. Wasn't sure if you played the base game. Cory has a....role that progresses to a sex scene with Nikki and is in a lot of dialogue-it'll take some serious thought. I'll also be looking at hookups with Nikki and Grant and D. I got some ideas for Grant-won't be a hookup-I don't want to give too bad an outcome too soon-a problem I had with Taylor staying too long in the shower. I also don't like the forced shift between Nikki and D.
Lol starting to sound like MAJOR changes to the story.