Mod Ren'Py My Sister, My Roommate - Nikki Mod [v0.3] [B.S.F.]

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Looking like you are planning major things. Just not some extra renders. It's more like a revamp than a mod?
sumo created a game that he was at war with-it is a mess as a result. aside from from all the critiques i can levy against him-and have-he also created a game with the potential to be one of the best games there is with one of the best stories there is.

Reactions: harsha_26

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
sumo created a game that he was at war with-it is a mess as a result. aside from from all the critiques i can levy against him-and have-he also created a game with the potential to be one of the best games there is with one of the best stories there is.
I agree, it has the potential to be the best game. That's the reason why we are so disappointed when we look at the overall game and endings, because we are so connected emotionally with those characters like Nikki.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
i have a person who has offered. i get that are crazy right now. they have until feb before i'll start looking again. i haven't given up.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Havent played game yet but from what I am getting it aint netorare or something scat ish or anything close or whatever just consenual stuff that happens and character sees
So what is the exact point of this? Is end goal a revamp of Nikki?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Havent played game yet but from what I am getting it aint netorare or something scat ish or anything close or whatever just consenual stuff that happens and character sees
So what is the exact point of this? Is end goal a revamp of Nikki?
Largely. It's centered around her. I have a person who's agreed to do the legwork of coding, art and story. I'd prefer less people to keep things smooth and speedy. Things are rough right now with covid-i'll give them until February unless further update by them.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Largely. It's centered around her. I have a person who's agreed to do the legwork of coding, art and story. I'd prefer less people to keep things smooth and speedy. Things are rough right now with covid-i'll give them until February unless further update by them.
That sure as fuck dont even sound like a mod anymore and now more a overhaul. "coding, art and story" if you mentioning the big three that encompasses all then yep... Sound like you then have plans and direction yes? So from my understanding played to the end? enjoyed half heartedly cause thrown off by a certain aspect but still enjoy the central character enough to attempt to go through with this? Aye? Sounds like you found your waifu I applaud you.
If you havent already (you probs have but fuck it Ill say anyway) I'd recommend to make a shitty simple graph and heavily generalize the overall direction you wish to go. How you wanna changed events and so on then try to talk to your person about fleshing out the dialogue. You probs have so useless to say but you should skim through her lines so you dont got for example her saying my favorite color is blue then later have it counteracted with the favorite color being red

welp thats all I had to say so stay safe and stay employed and thusly dont be a pauper like myself

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
That sure as fuck dont even sound like a mod anymore and now more a overhaul. "coding, art and story" if you mentioning the big three that encompasses all then yep... Sound like you then have plans and direction yes? So from my understanding played to the end? enjoyed half heartedly cause thrown off by a certain aspect but still enjoy the central character enough to attempt to go through with this? Aye? Sounds like you found your waifu I applaud you.
If you havent already (you probs have but fuck it Ill say anyway) I'd recommend to make a shitty simple graph and heavily generalize the overall direction you wish to go. How you wanna changed events and so on then try to talk to your person about fleshing out the dialogue. You probs have so useless to say but you should skim through her lines so you dont got for example her saying my favorite color is blue then later have it counteracted with the favorite color being red

welp thats all I had to say so stay safe and stay employed and thusly dont be a pauper like myself
i have. i won't change anything about the characters-but building upon what's already there-with the addition of one minor alteration to Taylor's personality-nothing game breaking. i just saw a lot potential in this game-i just wanna bring it out. as for my waifu in these games-that belongs to Shauna from wvm.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
update from my soon-to-be artist/storyteller:''

I'm back to work for just a couple weeks and I'm going to work from my old PC when I get back as I've changed my mind on what components I'd like to get. All can still be done on my current.''

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I agree, it has the potential to be the best game. That's the reason why we are so disappointed when we look at the overall game and endings, because we are so connected emotionally with those characters like Nikki.
You do know he changed the endings, right?

There is a mini harem with Cory, her roommate, Nikki and Tales. Nikki and Molly have an ending and Nikki solo with Tales.

He changed all that ages ago.,

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
You do know he changed the endings, right?

There is a mini harem with Cory, her roommate, Nikki and Tales. Nikki and Molly have an ending and Nikki solo with Tales.

He changed all that ages ago.,
and to many-it felt forced and rushed. many felt he only did it to save face.