Mod Ren'Py My Sister, My Roommate - Nikki Mod [v0.3] [B.S.F.]

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
having to look for other artists. my current hasn't exactly been communicating with me and my writer. he seemed reliable but...

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
if anyone knows an artist--please hit em up and ask if they'd be willing to work with me for free--got no means to pay.

Last edited:

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I applaud you for trying to keep it going Ghostface Reborn.
With that said maybe it is time to abandon ship?
A long time has passed and no actual progress has been made. At least nothing that has been presented to the public.
If you have done the rewrite/programming and were just waiting for the visuals then it would suck to drop the project. But as far as I know that is not the case here. If you do get an artist to help you for free it will take time to make the renders/artwork. Even longer than usual since that person is not being paid for it. If the start is supposedly in August then maybe, and I am just saying maybe, you would be able to release the mod in 2022. If you are dead set on getting this project done then I would recommend that you look into how to do the visual side yourself! Because frankly I do not think you will find anyone else that will do the visuals for free. Anyway this is just my two cents.

-ZzZ-

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I applaud you for trying to keep it going Ghostface Reborn.
With that said maybe it is time to abandon ship?
A long time has passed and no actual progress has been made. At least nothing that has been presented to the public.
If you have done the rewrite/programming and were just waiting for the visuals then it would suck to drop the project. But as far as I know that is not the case here. If you do get an artist to help you for free it will take time to make the renders/artwork. Even longer than usual since that person is not being paid for it. If the start is supposedly in August then maybe, and I am just saying maybe, you would be able to release the mod in 2022. If you are dead set on getting this project done then I would recommend that you look into how to do the visual side yourself! Because frankly I do not think you will find anyone else that will do the visuals for free. Anyway this is just my two cents.

-ZzZ-
Thanks. I've been talking to one artist. I've got nothing but time.