Mod Ren'Py My Sister, My Roommate - Nikki Mod [v0.3] [B.S.F.]

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
i am also contemplating a 3rd--i may wait to add pregnancy then.
Okay. Whatever you think is best. Then i would definitely wait to the third. Will the impregnation be in the second and then the pregnancy be in the third part? Oh will the baby be a daughter? :D

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Okay. Whatever you think is best. Then i would definitely wait to the third. Will the impregnation be in the second and then the pregnancy be in the third part? Oh will the baby be a daughter? :D
i dunno. sounds like good progression, though. but because of what i want for the 2nd part--it'll still be mainly about them.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
''Sorry IRL stuff is happening so got limited time atm.

TBH not really interested in working on this project anymore as I don't really have the time, sorry.''

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
My revamp has finally started making headway. My artist has duplicated the models. My writer is getting familiar with the game and going through previous conversations to familiarize with my plans.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
''Episodes from the prologue to the eighth, I think, will put on f95 as a mod to the main game in a couple of weeks.
We've already done about 400 renders, and the code has been completely reworked.''.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That doesn't look like the MC and, why is he a peeping Tom? If there were choices for that in the main game, I don't remember that. But, then if there were, I wouldn't take them anyways. lol

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
That doesn't look like the MC and, why is he a peeping Tom? If there were choices for that in the main game, I don't remember that. But, then if there were, I wouldn't take them anyways. lol
he's peeped on his sister--so it's not out of character. and yeah, there are options... lot of em. this is an illustration that there will be weight to your choices.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
as you can see--Molly isn't at the yoga studio.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Looks like you're chuggin along Ghostface. I will really like to see this mod of yours to fruition
thanks. this was... soul-crushing to get off the ground. Nikki is to be the main love interest... paths without her will require a great deal of group-thinking... I have no idea how I wanna tackle that, to be honest... especially for later instalments--I plan on no less than 3 with more open to discussion.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Did somebody steal your files?
The work was done by Alax but I was the lead. There was a serious issue with respect... On his side. I was getting angry and he kicked me off of my own damn project. All that thinking and searching for help... Dealing with people just ghosting me for over a year and half... To have it all go down the toilet... I left me depressed and royally pissed off as hell.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Frumi