Mod Ren'Py My Sister, My Roommate - Nikki Mod [v0.3] [B.S.F.]

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Was hoping you'd say that making your version was going to cause chaos. Damn it. Guess I won't offer my help. I still want to make a REAL Leah ending for AL. Just to piss off the masses.
Nah. It's really indifference on my part. I've moved on to my next project and don't want to spend my (limited) time changing the story I finished a long time ago to appease a small group of vocal people. If you or this guy want to make something to change my game and story, I wish you well. But I don't understand why he ever expected me to bend over backwards to rewrite my story and make renders for his mod. He asked, I said no, and it's a sore subject for him. Poor guy :cry:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Nah. It's really indifference on my part. I've moved on to my next project and don't want to spend my (limited) time changing the story I finished a long time ago to appease a small group of vocal people. If you or this guy want to make something to change my game and story, I wish you well. But I don't understand why he ever expected me to bend over backwards to rewrite my story and make renders for his mod. He asked, I said no, and it's a sore subject for him. Poor guy :cry:
Ah yeah. I understand that and I was only hoping to start a bit of mischief if I helped. Regardless, only story I'd rather do is make a real ending for Leah in Acting Lessons. Because I know doing THAT will cause havoc and a little chaos is always good. Ahahahaha

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Ah yeah. I understand that and I was only hoping to start a bit of mischief if I helped. Regardless, only story I'd rather do is make a real ending for Leah in Acting Lessons. Because I know doing THAT will cause havoc and a little chaos is always good. Ahahahaha
Some people just like to watch the world burn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
...does this look familiar?
You have a lot of ideas on how to make a great game. I urge you to try it out for yourself. That's why I got started. There wasn't a lot out there telling the type of story I wanted to see, so I learned how to do everything myself. If I can learn how to do it, anyone can. It's pretty well documented that I'm not that smart to begin with. Let me know how I can help you get started! Good luck making your mod!
it should-and as i recall, you backpaddled. i one person asked you for the models and you never replied. so, please.

• Haha
Reactions: Sumodeine

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
...does this look familiar?

it should-and as i recall, you backpaddled. i one person asked you for the models and you never replied. so, please.
Bruh, you can't force a dev to give you the assets for their game. Maybe if you guys asked nicely and offered some $$, you never know. Demanding something and showing hostility is not the way to go.

• Love
Reactions: Sumodeine

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Bruh, you can't force a dev to give you the assets for their game. Maybe if you guys asked nicely and offered some $$, you never know. Demanding something and showing hostility is not the way to go.
i never demanded anything. as you can see-he offered himself. we got off on the wrong foot-but, he appeared to be ready to leave the issue behind, as was i.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
look. i didn't have had an issue with you-i've even said that your game had the potential to be the best i've ever played-i'd still say that the issues resulted in the fact that despite the fact that it was i who came under attack and kept in a 20 or so page for asking a question and then stating my opinion. then you singled me out-like i was the one who started that-telling me to ''move on' which i was ready to do long before that. and as for being ''a small number of voices'' that's not exactly correct, now, is it? seeing as how you changed the ending. i was willing to move on and give your game another try... only for you to throw the past pack in my face. then, you offered your help-to which again, i was willing to let bygone be bygone... and what did you do? you took it back-showing that all you were doing was humoring me. so don't put all this on me.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Most vn/game mods on this site are as far as I know being made without the acceptance or blessing of the developer of the game/vn. Sumodeine actually decided to give the development of this mod a nod of approval. That is a big thing. Asking Sumodeine to be involved with this mod is fine, and I do acknowledge that it would be great for the mod. But expecting or demanding it is not ok. I completely support the decision for Sumodeines to move on to other projects and wish him lots of luck going forward!

I would like to see the mod updated thus I also wish good luck to you Ghostface Reborn and whomever else is onboard in the development of this mod. Patience is a virtue as the saying goes, but know that patience is not eternal. There has not been an actual update to the mod in roughly 1.5 years. That means interest is fading and I do wonder if the mod will be made before my interest has fully faded. Actions speak louder than any promises or excuses. Stop the bickering, focus on the work.
As I stated before best of luck with the development. :)

-ZzZ-

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Most vn/game mods on this site are as far as I know being made without the acceptance or blessing of the developer of the game/vn. Sumodeine actually decided to give the development of this mod a nod of approval. That is a big thing. Asking Sumodeine to be involved with this mod is fine, and I do acknowledge that it would be great for the mod. But expecting or demanding it is not ok. I completely support the decision for Sumodeines to move on to other projects and wish him lots of luck going forward!

I would like to see the mod updated thus I also wish good luck to you Ghostface Reborn and whomever else is onboard in the development of this mod. Patience is a virtue as the saying goes, but know that patience is not eternal. There has not been an actual update to the mod in roughly 1.5 years. That means interest is fading and I do wonder if the mod will be made before my interest has fully faded. Actions speak louder than any promises or excuses. Stop the bickering, focus on the work.
As I stated before best of luck with the development. :)

-ZzZ-
i never demanded. as far as timing goes-i'm looking-but have been dealing with people ghosting me and bailing on me.