Mod Ren'Py My Sister, My Roommate - Nikki Mod [v0.3] [B.S.F.]

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
we're completely changing the story-getting nikki to clean up her act for taylor. i think we should both get credit-as should my friend and any artist he finds.
I don't care about credit personally, I just like coding and figured it would be a fun time working on it. Besides, even with the changes it will always be just a mod that requires the base game to be present first. Though I agree that new art or writing deserves some amount of recognition.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I don't care about credit personally, I just like coding and figured it would be a fun time working on it. Besides, even with the changes it will always be just a mod that requires the base game to be present first. Though I agree that new art or writing deserves some amount of recognition.
i think we all deserve it.....and besides, you kinda are writing. we're all working on it.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
i think we all deserve it.....and besides, you kinda are writing. we're all working on it.
I'm content with letting you handle the story / dialogue elements of course I'll still give any opinions of my own but I'd just prefer to remain a coder only as much as possible. It's where my only real talent lies.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm content with letting you handle the story / dialogue elements of course I'll still give any opinions of my own but I'd just prefer to remain a coder only as much as possible. It's where my only real talent lies.
you're the one implementing it. you're free to change it the dialog in a way you think sounds better-im just giving you the general idea of what i want conveyed. and i do welcome any feedback.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
actually, here's another adjustment-the option to say no to skyler before the sex at the club's bathroom-saying-thanks-but i'd rather spend time with nikki, right now. have her say understands. it's kinda hypocritical to expect nikki not to hook up when taylor does and after saying all guys aren't the same. and change the dialog between taylor and and nkki about her when nikki askes who that was-have taylor say: that was skyler-she gave me those flowers i game you. nikki: she's pretty. taylor: yeah-but i've seen prettier. nikki: yeah? who? talyor: ''smirks;'' and not answer. also, back to taylor confessing his love for nikki-have him confess to the lies and say he really didn't try to correct the issue because he was ecstatic about being close to her. aside from the other adjustment-i think that that finally covers the story i want.

Last edited:

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
i honestly can't think of a better story and game we're making.....you know sumo's likely gonna be pissed, lol.
Nope. Not pissed. Honestly don't care if you or anyone else want to mod my game to fit whatever storyline they want to see. Go nuts. Change everything about it with the mod. Make Nikki a nun if you want to. Have Skylar go off and join the Olympic Bobsled team. Make Taylor into Sir Galahad. Have Ashley kill Grant in a double homicide with Eric. Doesn't matter to me at all what you do with the script. My game is complete and I wrote the characters the way I wanted to for a reason. If you don't like it, that's fine. I've always left my scripts and game files open so everyone can see the coding and how I programmed the game, in case anyone wants to learn how to code or make mods (not that it's hard to unpack it anyways).

You asked if I would alter the coding of my completed game to fit the mod and I said no. Doesn't mean I'm against you or someone else doing it. I'm just not going to spend the time to suit the needs or desire of one person when I have another game to start creating.

You have a lot of ideas on how to make a great game. I urge you to try it out for yourself. That's why I got started. There wasn't a lot out there telling the type of story I wanted to see, so I learned how to do everything myself. If I can learn how to do it, anyone can. It's pretty well documented that I'm not that smart to begin with. Let me know how I can help you get started! Good luck making your mod!

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Nope. Not pissed. Honestly don't care if you or anyone else want to mod my game to fit whatever storyline they want to see. Go nuts. Change everything about it with the mod. Make Nikki a nun if you want to. Have Skylar go off and join the Olympic Bobsled team. Make Taylor into Sir Galahad. Have Ashley kill Grant in a double homicide with Eric. Doesn't matter to me at all what you do with the script. My game is complete and I wrote the characters the way I wanted to for a reason. If you don't like it, that's fine. I've always left my scripts and game files open so everyone can see the coding and how I programmed the game, in case anyone wants to learn how to code or make mods (not that it's hard to unpack it anyways).

You asked if I would alter the coding of my completed game to fit the mod and I said no. Doesn't mean I'm against you or someone else doing it. I'm just not going to spend the time to suit the needs or desire of one person when I have another game to start creating.

You have a lot of ideas on how to make a great game. I urge you to try it out for yourself. That's why I got started. There wasn't a lot out there telling the type of story I wanted to see, so I learned how to do everything myself. If I can learn how to do it, anyone can. It's pretty well documented that I'm not that smart to begin with. Let me know how I can help you get started! Good luck making your mod!
i was mostly joshing. i wasn't the only one who wanted that change. look, i get that-but if you are new and putting it out on a on a public forum-i think it was pretty stupid of you for disregarding criticism and opinions the way you had-apparently, long before i entered the fray-that pissed people off-that created a rift before i even asked about nikki-it turned a lot of people away. i appreciate that-but i'm more of the ideas guy-i need a base to work with. look, i acknowledge that you had a interesting game that pulled the player into the story-but it it ended up having no clear direction-it turned into a mess and some not making much or any sense-like the end of the date with marc-unless something else happened in the bathroom that she was hiding. if you want to help-you could supply the art i'm trying to get-in regards to her being in court and the additional sex i want and art to help with the rest of the ideas that riktor might need. i can also give you a small suggestion for you sequel-IF you want it.

Last edited:

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
i was mostly joshing. i wasn't the only one who wanted that change. look, i get that-but if you are new and putting it out on a on a public forum-i think it was pretty stupid of you for disregarding criticism and opinions the way you had-apparently, long before i entered the fray-that pissed people off-that created a rift before i even asked about nikki-it turned a lot of people away. i appreciate that-but i'm more of the ideas guy-i need a base to work with. look, i acknowledge that you had a interesting game that pulled the player into the story-but it it ended up having no clear direction-it turned into a mess and some not making much or any sense-like the end of the date with marc-unless something else happened in the bathroom that she was hiding. if you want to help-you could supply the art i'm trying to get-in regards to her being in court and the additional sex i want and art to help with the rest of the ideas that riktor might need. i can also give you a small suggestion for you next game-IF you want it.
Nope. Not gonna make any art for a mod. That's on you to figure out. Again, I've got a new game to create and not gonna spend my time on your ideas when I have my own, even if you don't like them.

By "help", I meant help you get started creating your own game, with like coding and how to use 3d software and how to set up a patreon page. Much like riktor, I'm not here to just do everything for you, but if you have questions about how to make art, I can answer those for you.

As far as your small suggestion for my next game. I may not implement it, but sure, you can offer you advice. I'm very eager to hear what's on your mind!

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
As far as your small suggestion for my next game. I may not implement it, but sure, you can offer you advice. I'm very eager to hear what's on your mind!
you gave nikki a lot of depth. in a few moments in the game-i saw things that indicated trauma. i've seen more than enough cases of sexual abuse of children-even in my own family-nikki shows a lot of those traits: her promiscuity, her unwillingness to show vulnerability, her pretty much labeling all guy as bad, her say that she feels taylor is the only one who cares-not but the only one....it's all there. kids like that-they don't have sex for the pleasure-but they've been taught it's how men show them affection....in fact-there was an episode of law and order svu that covered had a victim exactly like that. just something that you might wanna explore in your sequel.

Last edited:

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
you gave nikki a lot of depth. in a few moments in the game-i saw things that indicated trauma. i've seen more than enough cases of sexual abuse of children-even in my own family-nikki shows a lot of those traits-her promiscuity, her unwillingness to show vulnerability, her pretty much labeling all guy as bad, her say that she feels taylor is the only one who cares-not but the only one....it's all there. kids like that-they don't have sex for the pleasure-but they've been taught it's how men show them affection....in fact-there was an episode of law and order svu that covered had a victim exactly like that. just something that you might wanna explore in your sequel.
Ummm... Not going to cover any issues like that in my next game. My stories are meant to be a light-hearted, fun escape from reality. Definitely not going to explore how a sexual abuse victim copes with the crimes they are victims to.

And I can 100% say with certainty that Nikki had no past trauma in her life. She just likes sex and is confused about what she can do to make a guy like her - like many 18 year old girls. Period. End of story.

Reactions: nevermoreXX

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ummm... Not going to cover any issues like that in my next game. My stories are meant to be a light-hearted, fun escape from reality. Definitely not going to explore how a sexual abuse victim copes with the crimes they are victims to.
yet, you had a crazy killer.
And I can 100% say with certainty that Nikki had no past trauma in her life. She just likes sex and is confused about what she can do to make a guy like her - like many 18 year old girls. Period. End of story.
not really-seeing as how her past doesn't exist.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
yet, you had a crazy killer.
A hilariously over the top, cute little vegan that justified killing a bad guy because he had chicken wings in his refrigerator. Not exactly a serious approach to murder and I'm sorry if you didn't find humor in that situation because everyone else did. To me, sexual abuse/assault isn't something to be joked about or taken lightly. I'm not going to go there in any of my games.

not really-seeing as how her past doesn't exist.
Except it does. All of my characters have a past that I've created and it shapes who they are and how they act in given situations. Sexual abuse is not part of her past.

I regret telling you I was eager to hear your suggestion. Have fun with your mod and good luck working with this guy, riktor.

Reactions: nevermoreXX

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Will this work with the latest version of the game?.
No, it will break the game in its current state. If you install this in the game, the end of the game will be unplayable. I believe killer1000 is working on fixing it, but it hasn't been updated since August and a lot of the game's coding has changed since then. You'll need to play the vanilla game or wait for killer to update to this mod.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
No, it will break the game in its current state. If you install this in the game, the end of the game will be unplayable. I believe killer1000 is working on fixing it, but it hasn't been updated since August and a lot of the game's coding has changed since then. You'll need to play the vanilla game or wait for killer to update to this mod.
that part of it has already been done.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Will this work with the latest version of the game?.
i can release what i have now so you can get a sense of what we're doing-i'm the guiding hand-
[B]riktor[/B] is the tech guy. it's inconsistent-as not a lot has been done-this stupid outbreak has been a road block-not bashing them-but it's annoying.

Last edited: